Senior Java Architect
San Francisco, CA
The Java Architect needs to have strong knowledge of building enterprise software in Java technology and related technologies, utilize OOP techniques, design patterns, data structures, databases, distributed architectures and high performance systems. The Java Architect will design, develop, implement, and support one or more Identity and Access Management products on an enterprise scale.
- Design and develop highly scalable and maintainable applications using cutting-edge Java based identity management and security products
- Work closely with product management and architects to improve the products and develop new features
- Develop and execute unit tests before committing code to the repository
- Assist the quality assurance team to ensure that released products satisfy our end-user requirements
- Collaborate closely with support and sustaining teams to help them resolve customer issues
- Direct the work of entry level and/or novice developers
- Conduct training and presentation
- 10+ years of experience designing and developing large scale applications using Java and JavaEE
- Proficient in the design and implementation of modern web applications
- Solid knowledge of JaveEE, Tomcat,Weblogic, HTTP, SQL, database, Directory Sever, etc.
- Solid grounding in modern software engineering practices and design patterns
- Knowledge of build tools like Maven, Ant
- Experience with RESTful Web Services
- Familiar with the Rational Unified Process (RUP)
- Ability to create testable software, hands on common test frameworks
- Solid understanding of the technical fundamentals of the Internet
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Expertise with identity management, Cloud or SaaS technologies
- Experience with working with managing agile projects
- Demonstrate strong collaboration, communication, and teamwork skills
- Self-motivated to produce detailed and quality objects and documentation in a timely manner
- Project Lead experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects / programs simultaneously.
- Ability to travel based on projects needs, up to 100%.
- Experience with open identity stack from Forgerock is a big plus
Indeed - 20 months ago
Syntegrity delivers new convergence between user and network security. We lead the movement to improve access while reducing cost and risk....