Synter Resource Group Employee Reviews

Productive and Fun Work place.
Accounts Receivable Representative (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCSeptember 5, 2017
I job that is sure to test ones ability to adapt quickly and seamlessly. The offer monthly reviews as well as coaching sessions often. Make sure to stay ahead of the curve because your job security depends on meeting monthly goals.
Productive place to work
Revenue Specialist (Former Employee) –  N Charleston, SCJuly 14, 2017
My level of communication has definitely enhanced as a result of working for this company. Their compensation and benefits are very compatible for most people.
Encouraging and fun enviornment!
Phone Representative (Current Employee) –  North Charleston, SCJune 12, 2017
There is excellent training, a wealth of incentives and an all around fun culture. Been impressed with everyone I've worked. Pay is based on experience. From my experience HR does an incredible job placing people in the department that suits their personality. There is a 90 day training curve to allow new employees to acclimate to the quotas given. Great opportunity for internal promotions and always opportunities to learn new things. Truly a great company to work for! Did I mention the pool table, ping pong table, corn hole boards, basketball, mini library (take a book/leave a book) etc.
Pros
Great employees and culture! Flex times and casual dress.
Cons
Costly healthcare ( Not Synters fault)
Poor communication and culture
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCJune 9, 2017
This company is a great example of why the overall compensation of households is at an all-time low. Most I knew received a pay increase of around 2-3% each year, and they don't offer any incentive to meet their demanding goals. Also, its difficult to trust HR as the guy is authoritarian and argumentative (the worst combination). When I was hired, I was told to be careful what I say to HR because its not confidential. It was the first time I had ever had that happen.
Pros
Benefits package, 401k, Pto
Cons
Work culture, Poor communication, Low pay with high demand
Good place to start
Resolution Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCMay 14, 2017
This is a smaller 3rd party outsource group for logistics companies. You will have to be the accounts receivables for freight carriers, You come to work, log in & make the outbound calls.
Pros
smaller groups of teams so more one on one
Cons
needs better training
Great work enviroment and great benefits
Skip Tracer (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCMay 5, 2017
It was a great work environment and they treated their employees very well.Offered wonderful benefits and incentives. Management was always willing to help.
Pretty easy place to work
Administrative/Customer Svc (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCJanuary 26, 2017
It was a nice place to work but the management and training was not professional to standards that I believe to stand with.
Upbeat atmosphere with happy employees
Accounts Receivable Representative (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCJanuary 11, 2017
I loved working for Synter! The culture is professional but also playful, with a ping pong table and pool table in the employee break area. The admin is concerned with the employees and treats everyone with respect. The work load can be heavy but the people there care that you succeed. It was truly a great experience working for this company.
Temporary Job
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCNovember 28, 2016
Great to get on your feet, not a career though. Laid back company atmosphere if you are willing to work hard. Will get boring quickly if you are educated.
Fun Environment until you dont make Goal
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCOctober 27, 2016
High Turn over. Pay is reasonable. good benefits. work hours are awesome m-f. but if you don't make goal your out. no employee loyalty at all, and it doesn't matter how long you been there
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks
Fun workplace
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCAugust 30, 2015
Great Co Workers and really knew how to keep everybody on their toes with giving great benefits to match their hardwork
hardest part was making your call goals in a day
enjoyable part was making it fun while being productive
Lots of turnovers
Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCJune 26, 2015
Synter is nothing more than a call center that is quick to replace you if you are not meeting their very high standards. Management was a joke.
Pros
diversified staff
Nice clean and well visited gocery store.
Accounts Receivable Support (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCJanuary 5, 2015
A typical day at Bi-Lo was ringing up groceries, handling money, and dealing with the public on a regular basis. I learned computer skills, customer service skills,and team mate skills. My mangement was kind and always willing to help. I loved all my co workers and we all pitched in to make our customers enjoy their shopping expierence. Hardest part of this job was remaining calm in intense busy situations.
Pros
work environment
Cons
short breaks, un paid vacation
Horrible company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCSeptember 10, 2014
you are expected to meet goals that are unattainable and then are written up for it. What I learned from management is that you can not trust them. They constantly gossip about other employees and look to make people under them look bad. The most enjoyable part of the job was when it was time to go home.
Productive,friendly and fun!
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Current Employee) –  North Charleston, SCJuly 13, 2014
Synter Resource Group is a good overall place to work. I would recommend any one that prefers a set schedule and repetitive work. For single parents its a great place,mon-fri 8am-5pm. Some more training and more welcoming personalities from some of the management team would be the only area that i would say can use some adjustments,
Pros
Set days/hours, nice breakrooms, personal desk
Cons
Very little training, expected to meet all goals even when you have no access to computers due to technical issues.
Has ping pong and pool tables
First and Third Party Collections Representative (Current Employee) –  North Charleston SCDecember 6, 2013
Environment is ok, the attendance policy is not the greatest nor is it a single parent friendly
productive
Commercial Collector (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCNovember 21, 2013
meeting in the morning
set up queue for calls
make no less than 100 calls per day
make daily goal
Pros
free lunches
Cons
n/a
Great hours, pay and dress code.
Account Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCAugust 28, 2013
This company was a third party collection agency for large shipping companies. We were required to reach a set goal of calls per day and required a specific amount of dollars to collect by the end of month. This position was located in a call center. My co-workers were amazing in the fact that in the line of work that we did, we were able to still laugh and make the best of the day. The hardest part of the job was trying to get ahold of the person in charge of paying bills within the company who owed debt. The most enjoyable part of the job was hitting goals and being rewarded for them.
Pros
wages and relaxed dress code
Cons
management
High collecting volume
Asset Recovery Specialist ( Senior Representative) (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCMarch 8, 2013
Working for Synter was something that I loved to do, Coming in at 8:30 am and getting on the phone calling to collect money on a daily basics.
Pros
always having things for the employees to do as a whole, like pot luck etc.
Cons
collecting money on old accounts was something that could be done, but i had to settle the accounts out for lesser money
fun work place pool table
assistant (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCDecember 5, 2012
Busy all day great co workers great place to be partys for special times. Learned how to become a great employer.
Pros
good work enviroment
Cons
15 min breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Synter Resource Group. Our community is ready to answer.

Synter Resource Group Reviews by Location