Position: Product Engineer / Technical Account Manager
Group: Professional Services
Reports to: Principal Product Manager
Here at Syntricity we are looking for a team player with a pleasant demeanor and a diligent work ethic to join us. The ideal candidate will drive, lead and manage customer satisfaction for their accounts. This includes being able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, making sound data decisions, ensuring proper deployments and training users of our dataConductor software.
1. Understand and define customers' needs for use in creating actionable engineering plans.
2. Manage the discovery process in providing scoping estimates, communicating dependencies, and making recommendations.
3. Develop statements of work, project plans and manage the successful execution of projects.
4. Work with team members to accomplish customer objectives.
5. Provide both internal and external inputs to our internal software change request process.
6. Support help desk as required.
7. Work with product management to generate market requirement documents and assisting development with solutions as needed.
8. Support both pre and post sales engineering services.
Required skills and abilities:
Qualified candidates for this position will have experience and/or knowledge in some or all of the following areas:
- Statistical concepts related to engineering applications
- Semiconductor device characterization, device testing, processing, quality and reliability concepts
- Prior experience with dataConductor and demonstrated strengths in direct customer/supplier interface are a plus.
- BSEE or equivalent, MSEE or MSCSE preferred
- Minimum 10 years of Semiconductor, Product, Test, Device, or Quality Engineering experience.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills (technical and personal)
- Experience with scripting languages such as Perl or Python is desired
- Project management skills
- Only US/Canadian citizens, Green Card holders or permanent residents will be considered
- Local candidates preferred
- Full Time
- Benefits available for Full Time permanent employees
- Some travel required