Sysco Business Services

Sysco Business Services Employee Reviews

Food Distributor
Accounts Receivable Collections Administrator (Current Employee), Cypress,txNovember 2, 2014
A challenging evironment, vendor and customer focused company.

Lots of changes daily with learning opportunities
Great Company To Work For
Menu Analyst (Current Employee), Cypress, TXDecember 4, 2013
Pros: national leader in their industry.
Cons: lack of promotional opportunities for women and minorities.
Very stable, no lay-offs or down sizing. Unfortunately, women and minorities do not move up or gain promotions as much as white men do.
Fun Place to work
menu analyst (Current Employee), houstonNovember 6, 2013
Really relaxed atmosphere. Management is really laid back and nice to all employees. There is a sense of team atmosphere when you come work here.
Casual & laid back
SUPPLIER SUPPORT / CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee), Cypress, TXOctober 4, 2013
Sysco in my opinion is a corporation that handles a large quantity of customers, internal as well as external. It is a laid back college type environment. My co-workers are great, my Team Leader / Supervisor is very supportive and the employees that I have encountered from other departments for the most part have been friendly too.
Operations Coordinator
Operations Coordinator (Current Employee), Cypress, TXSeptember 7, 2013
Establishes relationships with SBS vendors; purchasing for SBS and Sysco Dallas (i.e., office supplies, mailroom supplies, break room items, building maintenance items, software licenses, etc…); researches invoice discrepancies for resolution; request quotes from vendors; continuously improving purchasing and new hire processes; manage inventories and utility spreadsheet, including a pivot table for easy look-up; provides spreadsheet to HR, and one to SBS's Sr. VP; processes incoming New Hire’s; manages and creates SBS badges and badge processes.

The most enjoyable part of my job is hearing "thank you so much" from my customers (i.e., Accounts Payable, New Hires, my co-workers, or someone I didn't necessarily have to help). My drive is my customer's success and helping make their day a little easier.
Sysco is in currently reorganizing
Pricing Associate II (Former Employee), Cypress TXDecember 31, 2012
Pros: hours of operation
Cons: lack of knowledge, poor decision makers, terrible pay
A Typical work day includes several meetings.
The hardest part of the job encompassed trying to perform a function and no one knew how. Several Changes to resolve issue, never a resolution.
Productive growing company
Demand Planner II (Current Employee), Cypress, TXMay 2, 2012
Complete all tasks on my agenda. Learn new areas of the SAP System that we utilize. Management is ok could be more informative and attentive to employees and the work assigned. The most enjoyable part of the job is satisfaction of knowing that product is in and service level for the company is great.