SYSCO GUEST SUPPLY

SYSCO GUEST SUPPLY Employer Reviews

no praise just whip cracking.
Class B CDL Driver (Former Employee), Hayward, CAMay 9, 2013
Pros: overtime abundant
Cons: hr unresponsive to employes.
Advancement is nil, Management not helpful in resolving problems. Best part were fellow employes. Company in constant violation of DOT and OSHA regulations.
Hospitality industry sales position offers autonomy
Territory Manager (Current Employee), Corona, CAJanuary 31, 2013
Pros: autonomy and independence to perform sales related tasks that works best for you personally.
Cons: meeting the many daily demands can at times be very challenging, and at times it may require working longer hours beyond an average 9-10 hour work day.
A typical day involves review of customer account order history, Accounts Receivable report, handling customer service requests, follow up on quotes, account management tasks, prospective account list review, and outside sales and service calls within a defined territory.

Interaction with Co- workers is typically telephonically as Territory Manager – more... sales representatives work independently out in the field often. The most challenging part of the position is managing time efficiently and balancing the many tasks that present themselves during the day, week, and month. The most enjoyable part of the position would be the autonomy to manage your daily calendar as you best see fit to meet income and budgetary goals, – less
Don't work there
Staff analyst (Former Employee), Monmouth junction njJanuary 29, 2013
I thought it was a good place to work, at first. Make sure you don't have any unforeseen health issues pop up. I did and while I was under a doctors care they booted me like yesterday's garbage. No sympathy or compassion. In the long run guess it worked out for the best because while there it was very stressful. Poor management.
Good company to work for family oriented.
CSR/ Receiving Clerk/Warehouse worker (Current Employee), Orlando, FLAugust 27, 2012
Pros: free lunches, gift cards rewards, pto, beneifts, good location, clean.
Cons: 30 minute lunches, temperature in the building
Fun upbeat enviornment, everyone gets along and works together to get the job done. Management is very understanding and easy to communicate with. Your hardwork and dedication is acknowledge.
A typical day at work just get the job done and go home .
Forklift oparater (Former Employee), Sayreville, NJAugust 7, 2012
the co-worker are very helpful
Management all ways looked for in put to make you work smarter instead of harder
Good Workplace, Nice People
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee), Monmouth Junction, NJJune 24, 2012
Worked as a temporary employee there, waiting for over a year to be promoted to full-time with benefits. Environment is great and so are the people, but I left before I every got promoted.
Loved this job and was very sad to be laid off.
Customer Service (Former Employee), Garland, TXJune 6, 2012
Pros: wholesome environment, great pay, great people
Cons: the economy
Worked here for years. Loved my co-workers and the work we did. Unfortunatley the economy hit and our entire department was laid off.
They are two face people
asst. oper manager/csr (Former Employee), corona caMay 21, 2012
Other then pay and benefits it all good. But your office manager to Oper manager
they cover a lot of information on several employee. There and management cover bad information on there favorit employee. Yhey all so have there favorit employee. The Corona branch is not fun to work for. Your regional manager is not award of the proplems that goes on. – more... But he all so has his favorit people. This is not a revenge message. – less
The job would've been fun, but there were some very controlling people involved.
Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee), Orlando, FLApril 26, 2012
Pros: i loved the clients i worked with.
Cons: a client gave me a chistmas present, management took it instead.
I loved the work, I loved the clients I worked with, but at times the management, seemed to want to sabotage the work I was doing for our clients. I felt a little frustrated, because I wanted to do the best I could for our clients. My co-workers were wonderful! But I saw them treated unfairly and that was difficult!
Great Benefits...
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee), Romulus MiApril 9, 2012
This company offered great benefits as well as good advancement. The downside of it was that my branch closed down because of the economy leaving me without a job.
Was a great place to work for
Warehouseman (Former Employee), Romulus,MichiganJanuary 25, 2012
Was a great team environment. Everyone worked well togather to get the job done. Too bad they closed down!
Good company to work for
Accounts Assistant (Former Employee), Aldermaston BerkshireMay 21, 2012
Pros: new office premises
Typical day would be busy and stressful, as a profit making organisation it was mainly focused on profit so staff a little under pressure. Co-workers were very nice so were the new premises. The hardest part of the job was making sure companies were happy and the most enjoyable part was being able to learn a new skill.