Syska Hennessy Group Employee Reviews

Fun Place to work in a great location
Invoicing Specialist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 25, 2017
I enjoy working and learning at Syska Hennessy; however, I feel management and leadership have failed to make proactive solutions in some business processes. Overall a fantastic company, but I feel some are scared to adapt to the growing industry and business standards.
Pros
Free lunch, great benefits, and good culture
Cons
Internal Process Lacking
Nice company and people
Internship (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 5, 2016
Quite fast pace, especially working for the due.
Co-worker are very nice, good managerment team.
Will learn a lot if you make full use of a day, very good training program for new people.
Great Organization
Sr. Associate/ Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 4, 2015
Syska is a well organized and well managed MEP firm. I enjoyed my tenure there and would recommend them to other engineering professionals.
Pros
Highly professional staff and manager.
Cons
Rather narrow career paths available.
Very professional and friendly team
Senior Controller Assistant / Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 15, 2015
Syska Hennessy Group has a flexible schedule for its employees such as summer time hours that extends a typical working day for an hour. On the other hand, employees can chose to work short Fridays or take a day off.
As an intern at Syska Group I have gained a valuable and measurable work experience in my field such as performing accounts payable duties, processing of all invoices to be paid, coding, allocating, and process weekly check runs as well as maintaining vendor files.
Work/ Life Balance
Project Administrator II (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 20, 2015
Syska Hennessy is a great company to work for. Everyday you learn something new and can be challenged by a new and upcoming projects. Though your daily duties can be a bit of challenge you're surrounded by a co-workers who are very motivating and positive and actually get you through the day.
Relaxed environment but hard working employees
Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 29, 2015
My summer experience with the company gave interest to an industry that is not presented much in the university. The MEP industry for mechanical engineers focuses more on client interaction and design of the softer mechanics such as heat transfer and fluid mechanics. I have had an interest in the subjects since the beginning and exposure tot he company and its training program for young engineers made my experience all the more better.
fun place to work for
Systems Applications Support (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 19, 2015
I've worked with the company over 13 years.
I have grown within the company and learned multiple jobs within the accounting department.
Solid place to work
Engineer, Fire Alarm Group (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 26, 2014
Good place to go to work, get paid and go home. No real creativity required. Jobs are all the same. They are an industry leader.
Small office atmosphere with a great view
Associate - Mechanical Designer IV (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIMarch 24, 2014
During my time at Syska Hennessy Group, I was given the opportunity to work in a small office with 2 great co-workers. We were given a very flexible work schedule.

The hardest part of the job was not having good access to technology afforded to the bigger offices.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Syska Hennessy Group. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2