Sysmex

Sysmex Employer Reviews

Good Work Life Balance and Employee Benefits
Sales Support Contract Analyst II (Former Employee), Lincolnshire, ILMay 21, 2014
Sysmex is a good place to work as far as how they treat their employees with work life balance. They offer good benefits and 401K package. Many small perks provided. They are a family oriented company and everyone knows everyone who works there. The new building in Lincolnshire is beautiful. Growing company so many job opportunities for employees.
Productive work environment
Interface Engineer (Current Employee), Lincolnshire, ILMay 2, 2014
Team player environment.
Advancement opportunities...promote within opportunities
Still good benefits
Great place to learn new things
Lead Contract Analyst/Finance Operations Manager (Current Employee), Lincolnshire, ILMarch 17, 2014
Opportunities to grow are available and room to grow is limited. Pay and benefits are good.
They own you
Field Service Representative (Former Employee), Linconshire, ILJune 14, 2013
Pros: compnay car
Cons: absolutely now work life balance. managers don't care about your well being at all, and you are expected to be on the clock constantly.
If you are a service rep for Sysmex, they own you and your life is no longer in your hands. They expect you to work around the clock and do not give you a break.
Culture changing
NA (Former Employee), Lincolnshire, ILMay 30, 2013
Strong product line. Excellent staff. Growth is challenging and changing core culture.
Sysmex is a hematology company that has had acceptional growth since I joined almost ten years ago in 2003.
Sales Support Contract Analyst II (Current Employee), Lincolnshire, IllinoisMarch 7, 2013
Sysmex is very family oriented company to work for. Our corporate office is located in Kobe, Japan. They are very committed to strong Sysmex Values and are very customer driven. With the rapid growth in the company we have hired alot of new management and created alot of new job opportunities. In August 2012 we moved to our new building in Lincolnshire, – more... Illinois since we out grew the other building in Mundelein. Since we have grown we have a very good Benifits package. I would highly recommend Sysmex as a company to work for in your in the Chicago area or a remote employment. – less
Nice people and fun place to work with
Accounts Payable specialist (Former Employee), Mundelein, ILJanuary 30, 2013
As an accounts payable specialist, a typical day at Sysmex America, Inc.I came in, I checked my voice-mail and email then responded those voice-mails and emails regarding A/P issues. I reviewed invoices as well as check requests; sorted, organized and matched bills and check demands; set invoices up for payment procedure ;check requests; put together – more... and process company accounts payable checks, wire exchanges and ACH obligations; reconciliation of obligations; prepare analysis associated with accounts; monitored company accounts to ensure payments to be up to date; resolved bill discrepancies; vendor document maintenance; corresponded along with vendors and reacted to inquiries;
I learned different functions of accounting soft-ware; I was a team player and worked well with my co-workers. – less
Prefer not to review
PM, Technical Service Education and Development (Former Employee), Mundelein, ILJanuary 11, 2013
My staff was great. Most difficult was the 24x7 responsibilities prior to hiring two Supervisors
Dynamic
Controller/Director of Accounting (Former Employee), Mundelein, ILJuly 7, 2012
Pros: medical benefits were fair
Having worked there 5 years it was a dynamic organization but executive management was not always forthright with employees

About Sysmex

Sysmex Corporation, based in Kobe, Japan, is a world leader in clinical laboratory testing of blood, urine and other specimens, – Read more