Systech Employee Reviews

Very Dry – little to no team spirt
Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Cranbuary, NJApril 2, 2015
Company has a great product, but doesn’t understand how to market it or build lasting trust. People were engaged in their jobs but had little understanding of what the other departments did. Company decided .they were the subject matter experts in their product and start dictating to their customers what they needed. It’s not always a cut and dry solution sometime you need to tailor your solutions to meet the customer’s needs, epically at the prices they are paying.

Management over hired in expectation of sales and when it fell short had a massive layoff in August of 2014.
Pros
Pay was decent, and benefits OK
Cons
Job security.
Fast paced, multicultural environment
Educational Consultant (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CAJuly 5, 2013
My job was to prepare coursework in consulting and business practices for a mid-size company, where the majority of employees were from India. The best part of the job was collecting and creating the scope and sequence for this training and the delivery of materials. I enjoyed the interaction with employees. The most difficult part of the job was understanding the needs of the company and not everything was clearly communicated. The management was satisfactory in coordinating presentations, but less satisfactory in explaining their expectations.
Pros
multicultural environment
Cons
unclear expectations
During the .com era
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAApril 15, 2013
My job as an Account Executive was to assist the Sr. Account Executives with their clients orders. They would place an order, I would price the items. Then, I would work directly with the purchaser to ensure we would make a profit. Management was great and training was always available. My co-workers were very helpful.The hardest part of the job would come when an important client would place an oder of a discontinued item. Some orders were very challenging, but when they got fullfilled, it was very satisfying. Like most companies during the ".com" era, Systech also came to an end and shut their doors when we had no more clients.
Pros
base-plus
Cons
bad timing