Systech Employee Reviews

Toxic environment with no work life balance
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  CranburyMay 15, 2015
I don't know how this company has been in business as long as it has. The direction they are headed in changes like the wind. There is no support from management and they do not provide the tools you need to be successful. The turnover is one of the highest I have ever seen .
Pros
Cons
all
Very Dry – little to no team spirt
Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Cranbuary, NJApril 2, 2015
Company has a great product, but doesn’t understand how to market it or build lasting trust. People were engaged in their jobs but had little understanding of what the other departments did. Company decided .they were the subject matter experts in their product and start dictating to their customers what they needed. It’s not always a cut and dry solution sometime you need to tailor your solutions to meet the customer’s needs, epically at the prices they are paying.

Management over hired in expectation of sales and when it fell short had a massive layoff in August of 2014.
Pros
Pay was decent, and benefits OK
Cons
Job security.
During the .com era
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAApril 15, 2013
My job as an Account Executive was to assist the Sr. Account Executives with their clients orders. They would place an order, I would price the items. Then, I would work directly with the purchaser to ensure we would make a profit. Management was great and training was always available. My co-workers were very helpful.The hardest part of the job would come when an important client would place an oder of a discontinued item. Some orders were very challenging, but when they got fullfilled, it was very satisfying. Like most companies during the ".com" era, Systech also came to an end and shut their doors when we had no more clients.
Pros
base-plus
Cons
bad timing