Systek, Inc. Employee Reviews in United States

Interesting environment
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lorton, VAAugust 2, 2015
In working with different departments there are different cultures that need to be looked at. The management would give me a task and it would be completed either on time or early. I was able to train lower level administrative support. The hardest thing to work with was that people were not acknowledged for their hard work or ideas.
Great benefits and great leadership
Information Management Officer (IMO) (Current Employee) –  Fort Belvoir, VAFebruary 24, 2014
I started working at Systek in Dec 2008. Since working there the two things that have stuck out as unique to my previous employers is their benefits package as well as the leadership. I have learned so much in the past 5 years from working on 3 different projects. I was able to travel the globe and see a lot of different places and experience different cultures as a young man. The hardest part of the job was the revolving 9 to 5 grind you have at almost all corporate jobs. The most enjoyable part of the job is definitely working together as a team to make a project work.
Pros
healthcare, leadership, travel, variety of positions held
Cons
same 9 to 5 grind
A solid company
CTO and Senior Systems Engineer (Current Employee) –  Fort Belvoir, VAJune 27, 2013
A solid company with a good reputation. They take care of their employees and promoted a family atmosphere.