Systel Employee Reviews in United States

Rude and unprofessional
Desktop Support Technician (Onsite) (Current Employee) –  New York City, NY.January 8, 2016
Horrible lack of professionalism , called to inquire about information and was briefly rushed off the phone and hung up after contacting. Not worth conducting business with on any level whatsoever.

Imrans
678a250a9870a ( phone number remove a )
imransatsystelcomputers.com
job sstability.
Shipping Receicing & Kitting (Former Employee) –  HOUSTON TXSeptember 4, 2015
good place to work. co-worker are very co-operative can learn more. Can grow more. Training in different departments.
Cons
2short breaks, 1/2hr lunch, insurance, 401k etc
Small business
REGION III SALES MANAGER / PROGRAM MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Subgar Land, TX 77478April 14, 2015
Reported to owner and NSM. Pretty much my own boss.. Provided sole support as Program Manager and BDM, along with total customer service.
Pros
Able to work unsupervised
Cons
Upper management refused to listen to recomendations.
Love the people at Gulfstream Aero
Site Lead (Former Employee) –  Las VegasFebruary 6, 2015
Hardest part of this job was working within the strict security policy's, which restricts even simple operation at the remote sites
Pros
location
Cons
lack of assistance
Contractor
IT Analyst (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 9, 2014
Great Contractor to work for. If there was an issue they did what it took to solve it.
Contractor
HelpDesk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCFebruary 14, 2014
Contractor position people are nice to work with. I don't have anything else to say but this system is making me put more in here so I'm typing to be typing at this point.
Good job
Networking/Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Asheville, NCDecember 21, 2013
I serviced copiers in businesses throughout the WNC area. Our office was a satellite office so management was not on location. We would receive our calls through our cellphones. We would order the parts we need through a system that was installed in our company vehicles and then it would be shipped to the office. After service call was finished we would close the calls out and document parts used on call through same system used in company vehicles. We had inventory quarterly and every part must be accounted for. Hardest part of the job was keeping inventory straight. I enjoyed working on my own with the trust of the management that I could get the job done and make the customer happy. I learned that I love to do service work. I left this job to begin my career in ministry as a youth Pastor.
Pros
management, pay, coworkers, benefits, company vehicle, m-f, vacation, sick time
Cons
inventory
Positive work atmosphere. Great learning edge.
Business Analyst/QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  AtlantaMay 12, 2013
Wonderful work envoirnment where everyday one would learn something and be challenged with some critical tasks.
Pros
teamwork was remarkable
Cons
change requirement at times.
Privately held company
Buyer (Former Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXDecember 6, 2012
The work is finely balaced between personel. I liked the position I had with them. They do, however, lack experienced mangers. There is no HR department, so you have to go to your manager. They claim to have an open door policy, but if you bring up issues they think you are causing them. If you don't bring the issues up, they think you are not a team player. It's difficult to work under those conditions.
Pros
they pay ontm
Cons
lack of experienced management skills.