System Soft Technologies Employee Reviews

Many events held for employees to interact.
Data Extraction Analyst (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 27, 2016
I very much enjoyed the environment I worked in for the first few months. But soon after our project came to an end. They seemed to look for ways to get rid of people or show how under appreciated an employee was.
Pros
Benefits, Events, Diversity
Cons
No Advancement, No future promotion/raise
awful place to work
Professional Services/Business Development (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 1, 2015
the worst place in Tampa to work, management is dictatorial and the people all do what ever he wants, even deceive others and systematic throughout the firm. the worst place in Tampa to work, management is dictatorial and the people all do what ever he wants, even deceive others and systematic throughout the firm. the worst place in Tampa to work, management is dictatorial and the people all do what ever he wants, even deceive others and systematic throughout the firm. the worst place in Tampa to work, management is dictatorial and the people all do what ever he wants, even deceive others and systematic throughout the firm.
Pros
Cons
the whole company
Early stages of developing company
Director - TDI (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 13, 2015
Sstech just getting into the mode of developing company, there are many initiates from a management side and growing as software development company
Terrible place to work
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 10, 2014
Awful and zero management in place along with other standard management mechanisms policies and procedures.
Pros
Cons
Managers have littlemanagement style as it is only micro managed by owner!!!
Good starting point
Employee Relations Manager (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VAMarch 8, 2014
Varied duties within own projects, more added over time, good hours and nice location
Pros
Ability to directly communicate with CEO
Cons
No internal structures placed
Stable Company
Sr. Business Development & Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Dulles, VAMarch 2, 2014
This company has a great work location and environment, However there is not many chance for advancement.

The company was good to me, I just was looking to move up and have a chance at better paying opportunity.
Pros
Stable Company and great work space/location
Cons
Not many opportunities for advancement
A Great Opportunity and fun work place.
HR Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 24, 2013
A typical day at work would consist of daily emails, prioritizing my work load and keeping a positive attitude. I learned that every job has its challenges as well as its rewards. There are good days and there are bad days, but as long as you stay positive something good can come from any situation. Management was on top of all of its employees. As well as handling their work load and making sure all employees had a good work load and positive attitudes. My co-workers are intelligent, funny, hard-working and supportive. The hardest part of my job is saying no, when I already have to much of a work load, to help another employee out with his/her work. The most enjoyable is being able to grow within the company and learn something new everyday.
Pros
Fun people, birthday lunches, hard workers, more than one office location, cultural differences, good location and great view
Cons
Traffic (sometimes), cultural differences, many clicks, not a fair salary for my work load
I.T. Recruiting
Contracts Administrator & Newsletter Editor (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 18, 2013
Typical day includes reviewing and negotiating Prime Vendor contacts.
The fun part of the day is working on and reviewing articles for the newsletter.