Interview with Trans-System's Marcus Jones, shop manager serving System Transport, TW Transport (TWT) and James J. Williams. Marcus walks us through the shop, talks about the quality of the company's equipment, introduces the crew in the tire shop and much more
System Transport operates a growing fleet of 800 trucks and 1,200 trailers to get your freight to where it needs to go.
Our late model equipment is outfitted with the latest safety and satellite technology to ensure secure, efficient delivery of each load. Your shipment is satellite-tracked at each point and over every mile of the road.
System Transport services are geared to address your specific shipping needs from the initial order to a safe, on-time delivery.
System Transport divisions include:
• Over the Road - Nationwide including Alaska and Canada
• Regional and Local Service – Pacific Northwest, Arizona, California, Colorado, Kansas, and Midwest
• Dedicated and specialized services to a variety of industries
• Maxi – 65,000 lb capacity in the Pacific Northwest and Canada
• Poles/Specialized – nationwide, Alaska and Canada
• Logistics services
Flatbed, Step Deck, Maxi Flatbed, Multi-axle RGN, Conastoga, Wind Energy Component Trailers, Over-Dimensional applications – less