SYSTEM TRANSPORT Employee Reviews

Pretty decent, all things considered
Company Driver (Current Employee) –  Cheney, WADecember 7, 2016
This company is a pretty decent company to work for with all things considered. The pay is great they keep you pretty much moving for the most part. I'm more of a homebody and this is the first OTR job I've ever taken and that's the only reason I'll be quitting.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Takes a bit to get you next load
Good place to work keeps you busy
OTR Driver (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 30, 2016
If you enjoy driving and working with your hands and having an individual workload this is the place for you. Typical day involves pre-trip checking your load strapping down and putting a tarp on the load and off you go, Not saying it is not hard it can be a difficult job at times can be physically demanding. Your equipment and product on your company truck are your responsibility. but as at any company they have there individual problems here and there can be problematic for some.
Pros
Job stabability
It's a Truck Driving Job
Driver - Northwest and Canada (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WASeptember 22, 2016
Like most trucking companies, they treat you like a slave without a whole lot of consideration for personal time and they basically decide how busy or NOT busy you're going to be. But that's the trucking business and if you don't like it, then you're going to need other work.

Of the three trucking companies I worked for they were probably the best, they had good equipment and excellent training.
Pros
Management was good and they were a busy company.
Cons
They own you and your time...I averaged about a day to 1.5 days home a week.
Great Job
Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Olathe, KSAugust 16, 2016
I just am looking for something where I can come home every night, I am currently still their, Love my job just want to be around to watch my boys grow up, only thing bad I can really say is that they messed up on my check a few times but they fixed it quickly, so I am very proud to work for this company,
Pros
everything
Cons
nothing
Great Place to work
Maxi/Heavy Haul Flatbed Driver (Former Employee) –  Cheney, WADecember 7, 2015
I enjoyed my time at System Transportation. The dispatchers work hard to keep you busy and they work with you to give you the home time you need.
Great place to work if your just starting in this career.
Diesel and Trailer Technician (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 17, 2015
I think this is a great starter job to gain experience and confidence. Mostly working on trailers, general maintenance. Truck work consistence of LOFs and general repairs.
Honest hard work
Owner operator for flatbed delivery (Current Employee) –  Spokane, WAJanuary 1, 2013
A good place to work. Well managed company. Long hours and hard work simalar to any truck driving job. It is easy to reach management for questions and prompt answers.
Pros
steady work
Cons
hard work
not driver sensitive
truck driver coast (Former Employee) –  Cheney, WANovember 18, 2012
worked there for 14 yrs . When my son died I was having a hard time handeling it. i was late to an acount after shipper was un cooperative with an overweifgt and company refused to evev hear my side of story . I was given the opertunity of quitting or being fired.I quit
Pros
good equipment, benifits
Cons
do not care about driver needs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SYSTEM TRANSPORT. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3