Systems Contracting Corporation

Systems Contracting Corporation Employee Reviews

Great people to work with.
Secretary (Former Employee) –  Blytheville, ARJanuary 14, 2018
Stayed busy, which is what I like. Met a lot of people, and loved the environment and challenge of the position. I worked as a temp, and was let go one time. Was called back several weeks later because the Office Manager was going on vacation for a week, so they called me back to take care of payroll for over 500 employees.
Pros
Free lunches sometimes
Cons
Not very good pay for such a long drive.
Systems.
Skilled Laborer (Former Employee) –  Bay City, TXNovember 12, 2017
Systems Contracting Corporation is a really amazing place to work for. I worked their for some time, and I loved my time being their. I would recommend a lot of people to systems.
If you like horse play and absulutly no craftsman ship ..this is the job for you
Foreman (Former Employee) –  Gregory texasJuly 29, 2017
They will hire anyone..fire all the good hands and keep the bad ones..no supervision at all.worst job ever.guys smoking meth on the job..they don't even seem to care..not the place for me..the owners seem like really nice people..its a shame that they don't know what goes on
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Supervision has no idea how to run a job
good people to work for
Millwright (Former Employee) –  Ghent, KYJune 27, 2017
i enjoyed working with systems contracting the employees and the management are great. benefits and good and pay is good.usally had every weekend off to spend with my family
Pros
pay benefits, hours, people
Cons
hot and dirty in the summer cold in the winter
Only work here if you have no other option
Operator (Current Employee) –  El Dorado, ARJune 21, 2017
Out of all the jobs I have ever had, this one is by far the worst. Benefits are super expensive. Lay offs are very common. The yard is way to small for what kind of jobs they try to get. The yard is in horrible condition and its like working in the desert. Management is just...ugh. If you are not related to anyone who works in the office, you will not make any money here. The family members are the only ones safe from lay offs and they are horrible workers to. They keep their family over very highly skilled workers. If you been doing a trade for 10 years and they also hire a family member who is green, he will start off making way more than you. Everyone is a cut throat that will throw you under the bus in an instant. The pay scale is a joke and they do not honor it either. No room for advancement unless you are a prized jewel management deems precious. You are expendable here. No team work what so ever.
Pros
Some people are really cool.
Cons
Pay, management, favortism, lay offs, benefits.
Welded drifferent stuff
Welder/Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Ghent, KYFebruary 28, 2017
You never knew what job you was going to be doing each day. I worked up Ghent, KY and did welded maintace. It was a stainless steel plant. It was hot and dangerous
Pros
made good money
Cons
to far from home i stayed in hotel all week
Great Place to work if you know the right people..
Certified Welder/Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Columbus, MSDecember 13, 2016
I liked working here. But it seems you have to know someone to really get any where. There's alot of horse play that goes on all the time, which I didn't care for. There was more drama than when I was in high school.
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
Down days, Too much drama, horrible benefits, zero job security
productive, educational and experience new projects.
Construction Services / Piping Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  El Dorado, ARNovember 26, 2016
Start-up with a complete setup in equipment and information for the project at hand and be intorduced to people if more information is needed.
Last resort
Structural Fitter/Welder (Former Employee) –  ElOctober 22, 2016
Not a great company to work for. You get one day each year added to vacation. So after 4 years you only have 4 days of vacation. It's all about who you know. Not great teamwork type environment. Lays offs are frequent.
Pros
Some overtime
Cons
Insurance/benefits
High School Job
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Columbus, MSOctober 17, 2015
Worked well with school hours, functions and family vacations. Great room for advancement and benefits. High level of stress with large amounts of cash on hand.
bottom of the barrel
combo welder (Former Employee) –  nucor steel Mill south CarolinaAugust 30, 2014
This is one of them companies that if u can't find nothing else ,last resort company ,1st off the pay scale blows ,if u wanna learn how to pipe weld then this is the company that u can learn off of ,mostly steel mill contracts ,dirty work & hot as u know what
Pros
learn a new trade & get paid for it
Cons
not enough money
good benefits
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cofield, NCApril 20, 2014
overall a very good place to work. good benefits. respectful and hardworking group of people
Overall a good place to work
Skilled Laborer (Former Employee) –  blytheville arJune 21, 2012
Hot at time, co-workers are awesome, management sucks if you aint part of the "clique", hardest part of job is dealing with the heat/cold
Pros
laid back, overtime when needed
Cons
insurance/benefits, management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Systems Contracting Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6