We are a small company that has been growing in leaps and bounds in the past few years despite the recent recession. Once again we are looking to expand our team with additional consultants. If you enjoy all aspects of enterprise technology and are looking for a challenge, please read on.
- Design and recommend integrated enterprise level solutions for multiple client projects
- Resolve technical issues by building consensus amongst technical stakeholders
- Identify business and technology risks associated with architectural solutions
- Utilize UML standardized diagrams as a tool to document and communicate designs in a clear manner
- Deliver clear concise reviews of technical architecture to various groups of stakeholders ranging from developers to senior management
- Ensure that solutions meet both strategic and tactical needs
- Evaluate vendor solutions
- Provide guidance for technical issues related to development, test, and implementation efforts.
- Facilitate technical teams in creating technical cost and timeline estimates
- 5+ years experience in a technical role with a minimum of 3 years of system design experience
- Possess a wide range of IT-related skills to help guide large software implementation
- Experienced in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Able to clearly communicate in all media (written, visual, and verbal)
- Ability to set clear expectations and deliver on those expectations
- Ability to quickly ramp up and add value on new projects
- Experience in technology projects in a large enterprise
- Formal visual modeling (diagramming) experience
- Experience as a consultant working in a client-facing role
- Diplomatic but able assert influence on both business and technology stakeholders
- Sense of humor
- High level of “social/emotional” intelligence
- Top notch compensation and benefits package.
- Free monthly Starbucks allowance.
- Yearly bonuses based on company profitability and employee contributions.
- The support of senior employees to make you successful with the client
- Opportunity to grow your career.
- The ability to submit your ideas directly to senior management and assist with corporate growth.
- A career path towards a Senior Enterprise Architect.
Visit us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/systemsflow
Indeed - 18 months ago