Systems Maintenance Services Employee Reviews

Typical call center
Service Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 5, 2016
The inbound call center was a typical one being it is structured just as any other large corporation call center.

Structure for sick time, PTO and such were very forgiving and the company was willing to work with you within reason.

Biggest complaint I had was with a team lead (not mine because she was out on leave) when my first child was born and she did not put my paternity leave in or even offer it so my daughter was born on a Friday and I was back at work on Monday because of her "over-sight".

With the high call volume you can get burnt out very quick.
Pros
Decent starting pay, great medical, some room for advancement
Cons
Very high call volume, "team leaders"
Got to make my own hours
Field Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hudson, MAMarch 1, 2016
Got to make my own schedule with the customers, lots of time we were on the road, major amount of mileage and the on call schedule worked well with the team, being once every 6 weeks.
Work alone in a remote office and don't really have any exposure to company lifestyle.
Field Engineer (Current Employee) –  Moses Lake, WAOctober 22, 2015
Seems to be just about like anywhere else I've worked. Health benefits not so good and very little support for any issues that arise.
Cons
Great place to start working for entry level positions
Payroll & Benefits Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fairburn, GASeptember 16, 2014
A typical day at work for me consists of heavy emails and trouble shooting in regards to Payroll & Benefits. On my payroll week I normally focus on processing payroll and completing my reports so that I can fund HSA accounts and other needed financial tools. I have learned to manage two different roles effectively. The hardest part of my job is the interruptions during the payroll process. I enjoy completing payroll and working with the employees to solve benefit and payroll related questions or action items.
Pros
Casual Work Environment
Cons
Dual Roles
Great Company
MA. Systems Engineer/Bench Technician (Former Employee) –  Hudson, MAMarch 2, 2013
Tremendous Company to work for. I unfortunately could no longer make the commute. If I could have moved closer I'd be there for life.
Pros
everything
Cons
nothing
Decent work
Information Analyst (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 15, 2012
Little opportunity to advance even less corporate culture.

Want to know more about Systems Maintenance Services?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Systems Maintenance Services. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9