Systems Maintenance Services Employee Reviews in United States

Work alone in a remote office and don't really have any exposure to company lifestyle.
Field Engineer (Current Employee) –  Moses Lake, WAOctober 22, 2015
Seems to be just about like anywhere else I've worked. Health benefits not so good and very little support for any issues that arise.
Cons
Great place to start working for entry level positions
Payroll & Benefits Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fairburn, GASeptember 16, 2014
A typical day at work for me consists of heavy emails and trouble shooting in regards to Payroll & Benefits. On my payroll week I normally focus on processing payroll and completing my reports so that I can fund HSA accounts and other needed financial tools. I have learned to manage two different roles effectively. The hardest part of my job is the interruptions during the payroll process. I enjoy completing payroll and working with the employees to solve benefit and payroll related questions or action items.
Pros
casual work environment
Cons
dual roles
Great Company
MA. Systems Engineer/Bench Technician (Former Employee) –  Hudson, MAMarch 2, 2013
Tremendous Company to work for. I unfortunately could no longer make the commute. If I could have moved closer I'd be there for life.
Pros
everything
Cons
nothing
Decent work
Information Analyst (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 15, 2012
Little opportunity to advance even less corporate culture.