Systemtek Technologies is actively seeking a dynamic, well qualified individual as an administrative assistant / receptionist. This individual will work out of our office in downtown Indianapolis, to begin as soon as possible. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provides administrative support to staff in a business unit or office. May assist in the production of unit's reports, presentations, proposals, etc. which are assigned by the supervisor.
- Produces and distributes routine reports according to a prescribed schedule.
- Researches and compiles data from various sources. Exercise judgment in the selection and interpretation of data and in the preparation of reports. Performs simple forms of analysis. Reconciles new data to existing records. Resolve differences in data or bring inconsistencies and problems to the attention of senior level personnel.
- Responds to internal customers' basic inquiries.
- May perform ancillary support functions such as scheduling of internal meetings, maintaining unit files, coordinating unit members' calendars, etc.
- Support external customer meetings through coordination of logistics regarding meeting planning and vendor management.
- Greets visitors, ascertains nature of business, and conducts visitors to employer or appropriate person.
- Locates and attaches appropriate file to correspondence to be answered by supervisor.
- Composes and types routine correspondence using word processor or computer terminal.
- Files correspondence and other records.
- Answers telephone and gives information to callers or routes call to appropriate person and places outgoing calls.
- Makes copies of correspondence or other printed matter.
The candidate must be a self-motivator that is able to work in a fast paced and demanding environment. This position reports directly to the Director of Operations. The ideal candidate will:
- Be able to work independently and with minimal direction
- Be a Dynamic individual that is an exceptional multi-tasker.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Have excellent time management skills.
- Be organized, resourceful, and flexible with work priorities.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be proficient in Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and excellent in Excel.
- Enjoy working in an environment where deadlines are important.
Education and/or Experience:
College degree highly desired, high school diploma is required.
Any experience as an Administrative Assistant or management level assistant is highly desired.
$15.25 - $16.00 per hour - Full Time
No phone calls please.
Systemtek Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and a diverse multi-cultural company so we encourage qualified Men and Women from all races and religions to apply. We hold our highest focus on quality and customer service and have a reputation for being the best in our field. If you have the same goals we look forward to hearing from you.
Indeed - 14 months ago
Systemtek Technologies is a full-service internet marketing company. We have been designing, developing and promoting websites in...