Retail Team Lead
Skye Wireless, a leading T-Mobile Premium Retailer, is currently hiring in your area! We are seeking experienced store team leads, with the ability to lead sales team, and maintain profitable operations.
We offer an attractive hourly base plus commission and bonus opportunities!
The team lead is responsible for the effective coordination of store activities under the supervision of the store manager in a manner which maximizes sales, earnings, customer satisfaction, operational proficiency, and development of personnel. A Team Lead must actively develop and maintain a team approach in the day-to-day, month-to-month, and year over year management of the store sales, operations, and procedural requirements. It is also paramount for a Team Lead to have an eye for detail and be able to keep a finger on the pulse of the store sales, operations and staff at all times.
As a Team Lead, you'll be asked to:
- Meet monthly assigned sales objectives
- Build customer confidence by making the store experience interactive, engaging and reassuring.
- Maximize customer experience by offering solution to meet customer needs, and resolving issues.
- Maintain the visual appeal of your store.
- Develop positive customer relationships
- Assist store manager in day-to-day operations, and sales driving activities at the store level
- Takes lead on the sales floor to develop team members through coaching and drive overall team sales performance
- Demonstrates leadership qualities in current role
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Availability for flexible scheduling
- Interpersonal and communication skills that enable customers to feel comfortable with our products, features, plans, and services
- Basic computer skills
- High School Diploma or GED required
Skye Wireless is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce. As part of our pre-employment screening, we do conduct a background check, drug test and E-Verify.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS PLEASE RESPOND WITH YOUR RESUME ATTACHED.