T-Mobile ~ Exclusive Wireless, Inc.

T-Mobile ~ Exclusive Wireless, Inc. Employee Reviews

Good earning potential
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Pittsburg, CASeptember 13, 2017
Exclusive wireless is like most third party companies I suppose. The on boarding is rocky. You aren't going to get much in-depth product or sales training. The service model is like most mid-level carries. Lots of standing. The people are friendly.
Pros
Huge discount on service for two lines
Cons
pay accuracy, inexperienced managers, high quotas
Super Exciting company,
Retail Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Hanford, CAMay 15, 2017
Very Awesome company to work for. Team development is a huge focus. Very exciting working environment. I've worked for multiple companies in the past, and this is definitely the best company to work for if you're looking to work for a company who's biggest focus is providing the best customer experience, and providing some of the best working environment.
Productive & Fun place to work
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  San Luis Obispo, CAMay 11, 2017
In my first month I've learned a lot about the company itself. Management is great from training to sales. The hardest part of the job is creating traffic in the new stores so spread the word!!
Best company
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  San Luis Obispo, CAMay 11, 2017
T-Mobile Exclusive Wireless is a great company. The management is on point you will learn many great ideas to help your job be easier. If your out going enjoy talking to customers this is your type of job. There won't be a day your bored always something you can be doing.
Pros
free lunches sometimes!
Cons
very professional atmosphere, helpful managers, cant complain i love working here !
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  San Luis Obispo, CAMay 11, 2017
ive been through many jobs where the managers are mean and this company is completely different it allows me to break out of my shell and talk to customers something i have been trying to do for awhile because i am a shy individual managers are always helping me do better. if i could rate 10 stars i would
Pros
free lunches sometimes!
Best company ever!!!
Management (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAMay 11, 2017
I have worked here for more than 5 years. Best management from the store manager all the way to the owners. Very down to earth, helpful, and helps you grow and develop!
Best place I have ever worked!
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaMay 11, 2017
When I started working at exclusive I was a little nervous because it was sales and I have never worked sales before. I was so surprised on how easy sales was after working here. The crazy thing is it taught me skills I use in my everyday life now! I was a little shy coming in to this company well not anymore! I can talk to anyone and my friends say now I am a social butterfly.

If you are wanting a place you can work and make good money this is the place for you. They pay hourly plus commission. I have friends who work at other places and make one or the other not both. Upper management is super easy to talk to and come in to the store all the time! They always have good ideas and feedback they really make me feel like part of a team not just another employee.

I finally felt like I worked somewhere I belong and with people who wanted me to be there. I would say the only thing I didn't like was yeah you had to clean once and awhile but compared to my old job it was never anything gross. Just clean the store and straighten things up here and there. Oh also you do get upset customers here and there but the great customer more than make up for it. Plus our manager was always sure to jump in and help when she could.

Thank you Exclusive for EVERYTHING!!!
Pros
Discounts on service and accessories!
Cons
an angry customer here and there.
The best T-Mobile dealer to work for!
Sales rep (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAMay 11, 2017
I worked for many dealers and it was real bad but this dealer is one of the best i worked for. We have fun in stores but at the same time they are very strict on hitting goals. Overall i have learned a lot and will recommend to work here if you like sales.
Pros
Leadership
Cons
Some of the worst years of my life
Sales Associate and Sales Lead/ASM (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAJuly 17, 2016
This is probably one of the worst companies that I have ever worked for. There are so many shady business practices and all management and upper management ever say is to not tell our account rep about them (he works for corporate and oversees our THIRD PARTY STORES).

YES WE ARE THIRD PARTY OWNED and WE ARE NOT CORPORATE, although they sure love to have us lie to our customers whenever we get that question.

Sales goals are ridiculously stupid, just as the other review says, you are expected to meet your goals, they expect you to activate a lot of phones and tablet and sell hundreds in accessories when you have 1 or 2 customers come in every hour and there are like 5 representatives working and the customers come in because the service is horrible or because they can't even afford to pay their bill.

Your job will be threatened at least once every two days.

Upper Management is very sexist so good luck if you are a female because we turned down many qualified females with great experience for guys even if the guys were obviously not the best candidates.

Go to corporate or another carrier, stay away from Exclusive Wireless they are already face a lawsuit for their shady business practices and gender discrimination in the workplace.

I can't wait to get out of this place

Also corporate pays sales associates more than Exclusive Wireless pays their managers, talk about living paycheck to paycheck.
Pros
No experience needed
Cons
Experience is expected and they threaten to fire you
Great pay if you don't mind the stress
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJune 11, 2016
Working at T-mobile itself is fun actually until it comes down to your job responsibilities. The environment is fun but all that goes away when you have management and upper management threatening jobs over sales. Yes this job is commission and your job is to sell, but even if there are no customers at all you're still required to sell like crazy. You're required to screw people over by changing their plans and adding unnecessary features to customers accounts that the customer didn't ask for. You're basically required to lie to get sales and when it backfires on you the person held responsible is you and not management for basically forcing you to screw people over. It is so easy to get fired you will be written up for almost anything! co-workers are fun if you like them obviously. There is no training at all as far as how to become a better seller just general stuff but not in depth stuff. You're expected to be hired under "no experience required" but then be expected to be the top seller of T-mobile once you're hired with or without experience. The hardest part of this job is meeting quota if there are little to no customers. There's like 5 people working at the same time and everyone has to meet their sales goal even with just one customer (usually the customer is someone who is just visiting to pay their bill who can barely afford to pay their bill) coming into the store every few hours and you're expected to sell that person hundreds of dollars in accessories and get activations and all kinds of stuff out of them then carriers wonder why people deactivate so much. Maybe  more... if they were truthful and didn't shove all this unnecessary stuff onto them then customers would stay! Honestly working at T-mobile can be fun and has it's benefits but stay away if you aren't the best salesperson ever.  less
Pros
Good discounts and benefits
Cons
no job security and added stress

Want to know more about T-Mobile ~ Exclusive Wireless, Inc.?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at T-Mobile ~ Exclusive Wireless, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5