T-Mobile

3.0K reviews

T-Mobile Employee Reviews

T-MOBILE Awesome Company to work FOR>>
Network Operations Technician II (Former Employee), Frisco, TXJuly 29, 2015
Pros: N/A
Cons: N/A
I work under Contract for T-MOBILE for the NOC Department as Network Technician II I work in a team environment, in which I got to work on various assignments, management was easy work with, my co-workers where like family,if someone was going for lunch, they almost always ask you if needed something or wanted to order lunch with them. Typical day, depended on what I was doing, however to give an example, when I was working on Migration project for T-Mobile retail stores, I would come in say hi to all my co-workers on my shift, and get logged and pull up all my tools, and wait for shift lead to assign a field technician to me whom I was going to be working with to start migration of the devices in the store that was assigned to me, I would go over my MOP assigned to me for that particular store, and after I finish my preparations I would wait for the field tech to call into the bridge and begin migration. The hardest part of my Job sometimes not all the time was trying to understand the Vender if they had an heavy Indian accent, because, when I trying discuss service issues, I would have the person repeat again, what they where saying, but I feel it is very,very important to understand whatever is being communicated. The most enjoyable part of my job is extraordinary and smart people I got to work with and I got to know and several are my friends today. I am going to close this summary, in the similar words of Christian Bale in the Movie Terminator Salvation) IF THERE IS ANY EMPLOYER OUT THERE IF YOU CAN HEAR MY VOICE THROUGH MY WORDS YOU ARE THE ONE AND MAYBE THE ONLY ONE WHO COULD GIVE ME OPPORTUNITY TO BECOME A NOC TECHNICIAN AGAIN... Signing off Marvin Quarles
Amazing company to work for.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Nashville, TNJuly 29, 2015
Pros: Benefits, Pay, Schedules are fixed for 6 months, Performance based company
Tmobile is an amazing company to work for. The benefits are great. The culture is like one big family. The company is completely performance based so if you are a hard worker than it is a wonderful place to work. Coworkers and management are very supportive. The hardest part of the job is trying not to take an angry customer being mean to you personally. A lot of times the reason they are upset has nothing to do with you. You have to do your best to deescalate the situation and take it one call at a time.
call center
assist clients (Former Employee), montgomery,alabamaJuly 29, 2015
answer telephone, communicate with vendors, help assists customer a eight hour shift, co-workers all lovable, i learned to be patient with customer, the job was very simple and easy
T-Mobile Queen
Retail Sales Representative (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 29, 2015
Pros: Wonderful work enviroment with fellow employees.
Cons: Training of management
I had worked for T-Mobile for many years starting with being and event representative. I traveled across Florida planning events at retail partner locations part time. Once I graduated college I needed a full time position and the company found the perfect spot for me with a wonderful manager. I would have stayed but needed to relocate to Georgia due to getting married. The hours were not always the greatest but the folks I worked with made the experience much better.
Great for sharpening my customer relations skillset
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee), New Carrollton, MDJuly 29, 2015
I decided to pick up work in an industry that I was familiar with so that I could focus most of my off time on family matters. The setting that I was in was very similar to those that I've experienced before. Of course since it's sales/commission based there's heavy demand in numbers, the camaraderie was natural and made for building and maintaining customer rapport.
t-mobile
Senior Sales Rep (Current Employee), Chandler, AZJuly 28, 2015
Pros: family environment
Cons: stress and pressure
Fun work place with supportive management. Number are very important, politics are sometimes overwhelming. Great overall company to work for.
Productive at times.
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Wayne, NJJuly 28, 2015
Working at T-Mobile can be bittersweet. There are a lot of organizational problems that needs to be addressed. They are inconsiderate with people who have children and or in school trying to pursue a career.
very stressful
Sales Operation Associate (Current Employee), Cambridge, MAJuly 28, 2015
z,djbvkjds dakjadf akjfba akjhfb hafba jhafbjf adfa af af aa af af af asf af af asf qf qf f dgfbf g gd gb s g eafawF ea f sfg sdr gsr vf seavas
Clock in, sell phones and services. Close the store
Retail Sales Associate/ Key-holder (Former Employee), littleton, coJuly 28, 2015
Pros: good pay
Cons: bad management
T-mobile was a good place to work. Great environment, but no chance to grow. the management clashed heads on certain subjects about work but always decided on just making the main boss happy.Pretty much needed to know someone to move up in the company here in Colorado. I did however liked my job and position, just wanted to grow more with the company and be able to develop younger employees so they could be able to make a living just as i was.
Productive and fun work place.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Brownsville, TXJuly 28, 2015
T-Mobile is great company to work at. It is a company that has changes very often but with the training that they provide it is very easy to adapt.
Fun Place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Wichita, KSJuly 28, 2015
Environment is fun to be around. Co-workers are really nice. If you work hard at your job the rewards are outstanding. Always getting gifts and rewarded lunches. You also get the chance to meet the CEO.
Best place to work
Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee), Springfield, MOJuly 27, 2015
Pros: Everything is great
Cons: Flexibility with emergencies
I would take calls from current customers and answer questions about billing to tech support. I learned that if you do exactly what they tell you to do then you can do very well with this company.
great place to work if you enjoy sales
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee), Hartford, CTJuly 27, 2015
fun work place with supportive management there is room for growth and development to grow with the company.,you get to learn about new devices and features of new products of new cell phones that come out if your a tech kind of person
T-mobile really took care of their employees
Customer Service Representative / Sales (Former Employee), Lenexa, KSJuly 27, 2015
While working for T-Mobile, I noticed how the company takes pride in communication and open door policy to make the facility a comfortable place to work. T-Mobile call center was and exciting place to work for. What I have learned while working there is how to be an effective trainer and reach my daily goals as well. Therefore; finding ways to help my team reach their goals as well.
Typical day at work
Call rep (Current Employee), Eagle, IdahoJuly 25, 2015
Pros: nice discount on the phone bill
Cons: lack of opportunities for to move up. not 100% concern on peoples needs
Sign in to your computer right when you get to work, have about 5 minutes to review new updates and promotions. hop right on the phone till your break then lunch then last break. sometimes during the day if your lucky you would get pulled off the phone and get put into coaching. Not the coaching you would think of giving you pointers or tips and tricks to understand a situation that you didnt understand. just one that says your doing a good job or the numbers arent just there and you'll need to get them up.
productive , fun enviornment.
Third key management. (Former Employee), houston txJuly 25, 2015
Pros: Incenatives
Cons: time.
By far the best job. very youthful fun environment very productive, and a lot of opportunities. Management is always very orientated and organized. Co-workers can make great long friendships they become life family due to you actually see them more. By far the hardest part was having to let go.
Fun atmosphere if you're money driven
Customer Service Rep/Sales Rep (Former Employee), Wichita, KSJuly 25, 2015
Everyday you are required to hit a certain "Box Goal" that adds up to hit your overall monthly goal to hit top commission payouts. It was my first true sales job so I think I was still somewhat uneasy about the environment. I loved the people I worked with as well as a few managers I had. I did not care for the head management of the company after our first marketing manager was demoted. She was very kind hearted and loved to see people strive as well as cared about each person individually as well. I loved coming into work and having upbeat meetings with my coworkers.
NA
Floor Coach (Former Employee), Valdosta GAJuly 24, 2015
no review need. good organization to work for thanks for the review work. that is thehardest part of the job. The most enjoyable is meeting new people and interacting with customers.
Employee just a Number
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCJuly 24, 2015
Although T-Mobile speaks of Diversity Valuing and Inclusion, their 3rd party companies (i.e. Mobile Venture Partners MVP) DO NOT. They "fudge" data to reflect false return on investment (ROI) to maintain their contracts. Their District Manager has ONLY a dictator style leadership style, which is detrimental for their organizational success. They DO NOT welcome questions, but judge workers for asking questions.
sales
RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), boston, MAJuly 23, 2015
good benefits, competitive pay, flexible schedule. good management, always supervising and striving for better. good for people with little to no experience all training is provided.
Industry