T-Mobile

T-Mobile Employee Reviews

Found 3,257 reviews matching the search
Great Company to work at
Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXFebruary 12, 2016
Oversaw T-Mobile systems and provided technical support to other engineers in repairing issues related to the network and OSS.
Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COFebruary 12, 2016
loud work environment believes in having fun and getting the work done and making the environment fun to be apart of a company that knows your worth
Pros
great pay
Cons
shortbreaks
great place
Retail Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 11, 2016
Great place with great products to sell. Management and support staff is easy to work with. Customers are easy to work with.
Great for first job
Retail Sales Lead (Current Employee) –  Alhambra, CAFebruary 11, 2016
T-Mobile is a really great company to work for. Especially if it's a first job, it's a great place to learn and enhance all your skills. Typical day would be greeting and taking care of all customer needs and requests.
Pros
Commission structure is remarkable
Cons
short breaks
great learning environment
Senior Technical Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Bothell, WAFebruary 10, 2016
challenging, great corporate culture, opportunity, and overall willingness to get things done.
Great mentors and no boundaries on learning new subject matter.
Pros
Opportunity
Cons
not enough parking
Great place to work!
Retail sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 9, 2016
Awesome place to work great compensation and work life balance. Leadership is great and the company really cares about its employees!
Fun Workplace
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAFebruary 9, 2016
I learned how to work the citrx system. Very comfortable place to work. The most enjoyable part of T-Mobile is working with the Customers.
Pros
Helping the customers
Cons
Benfits
Productive and educational place to work for.
Retail Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Lorain, OHFebruary 9, 2016
A typical day working at T-mobile would consist of greeting and assisting customers with their current and/or new service plans, educating them on our plans and/or devices, best matching them with the best offer given for their needs, daily stock count, handling daily deposits, and activating and/or upgrading with new devices. We also handled daily cleaning routines and deposit paperwork. The biggest thing this job had taught me was to better handle different situations as far as handling different types of situations with angry customers. Being there for almost 3 years, I saw a lot of the good and ugly things that can happen as far as working in a cell phone store that I didn't necessarily deal with in other previous fields of work. It was definitely something that I enjoyed being able to experience so that I'd know how to handle ugly situations in a better and more calm manner than to be afraid to face those types of situations. I personally think that it added a lot of knowledge when it comes to customer service that I hadn't realized in my other jobs prior to working there. As far as the team I worked with, I absolutely loved the time and effort everyone would take to work with another as well getting to know one each other so that'd we'd not only feel like a team but it felt like another family away from home. A big part of why I loved that job was the closeness that our team had and the relationships we'd also build with our customers. Not only did we all make sure we created a great relationship within ourselves, but we made sure to take the time to build great relationships  more... with our customers and we did just that. The hardest part of the job was probably just making sure that not only was I reaching my own personal goals, but helping everyone reach theirs as well so that our store hours would not get cut.  less
Pros
Good break time, great team ethic, very hands on.
Cons
Health benefits were a little expensive, not very many promotion opportunities.
Great Culture, Great Benefits.
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsFebruary 9, 2016
T-Mobile is a great company to work for. They really care about their employees and the pay and benefits they provide prove that.
challenging
Technical Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COFebruary 9, 2016
Challenging, yet often rewarding position. The Colorado Springs call center is by far the best environment I have worked in when it comes to having a caring and supportive director who values how well his employees are treated.
learned a lot
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 8, 2016
i have learned a lot working for t-mobile this was the start for me working in the cell phone industry. The typical day was to sale and find new ways of selling and bringing business into the store, the most enjoyable part of the job was the customers i had met a lot of customers and earned a lot of business
Pros
co workers and benefits
Cons
management
Funwork place
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 8, 2016
T-Mobile is a fun place to work. Company is easy going and always have great contest for you to win new phones. Wish they had a better management team
Retail Associate Manager (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZFebruary 8, 2016
I already gave t-mobile a review. I state what i said before. It was a so, so atmosphere and job. Manager was always gone whether it was leaving early or going on pto
Pros
same as above
Cons
same as above
Fun and very dynamic culture
SENIOR MANAGER - ENTERPRISE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 8, 2016
We work hard here, but we do have fun, and leadership completely appreciates the work of the employees. Marketing drives this company, and they want to constantly re-invent the industry. The demand alot from IT, but they are the first to appreciate the work. IT leadership encourages us to support a positive work life balance, and as such periods of high output are rewarded with personal time to keep things even.
Business Analyst
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAFebruary 8, 2016
I was a consultant working for T-Mobile. The work environment was good. the work culture was professional. Staff and management was pretty helpful and kind.
Customer Service/Sales (Former Employee) –  Nashville-Davidson, TNFebruary 8, 2016
• Receiving multiple inbound calls to provide customers with billing information,
• Assisting customers with advanced/basic troubleshooting with technical issues
• Upselling products to members
Management style is chaotic and unpredictable.
Randstad Contractor (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 7, 2016
Its a relaxed work atmosphere, but management needs some direction in their processes. My co-workers were friendly and helpful, I really enjoyed the comradery with them.
T-Mobile -- A top notch Carrier / Service Provider
Senior Account Manager, Business Solutions Group (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 7, 2016
Out of the top 4 Carriers in the U.S., T-Mobile has had the best overall growth under its current CEO (over the past 3 years). The company is no longer Consumer driven it has a very rich portfolio of products for both the Consumer and Enterprise space.

Their 4GLTE Data network is extremely fast and lives up to all the hype. In general the national network is strong, Voice and Data coverage is solid and quite simply, just works.

T-Mobile not only has a great network in place but when you look at their Plans they are very feature rich and price wise, extremely affordable -- its almost like half the cost, twice the features compared to the other guys (Sprint, AT&T and Verizon)...
Pros
Excellent Network, Extremely Affordable Pricing Combined With Very Feature Rich Plans.
Cons
Phones are NOT free, you have to pay for them upfront or amortize them over 2 years.
Great Work Place
Store Operations Associate (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOFebruary 6, 2016
T-Mobile has great benefits! It is a fun work environment. By far my favorite job. The manager works with you and helps find a schedule that suits you.
Pros
Short work days(20 hours a week); Flexible schedule; monthly bonus
Fun Work Environment
Sales Lead Representative (Current Employee) –  Honolulu, HIFebruary 4, 2016
The managers and co-workers are really fun and easy to get along with. The hardest part of the job is dealing with agitated customers, especially if they had a problem at one store but come to a different store to have it fixed. Other than that it's a great place to work
Pros
Cool people
Cons
Angry Customers