T-Mobile Employee Reviews

Found 4,472 reviews matching the search
fun and fast paced environment
Retail Sales Lead/ Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 1, 2016
Loved this company. I left Tmobile to go and work for at&t. It was a huge mistake. The culture at Tmobile was so much better. If you worked hard your managers had your back.
good environment w/the right people.
Sales Representative/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 1, 2016
Managers at my location don't know how to treat employees, abuse of power but if you talk about the company is a good company.
Cons
No breaks meals, and no respect.
Great For Retail
Key Holder/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Boston, MADecember 1, 2016
Mostly about sales. Very little are for customer when it really comes down to it. In it for the just the money, this may be the place for you.
Pros
Commission
Dead end job
Client Coordinator/Sales (Current Employee) –  Northridge, CA 91324December 1, 2016
Dead end job, don't work here unless you want to sell you soul to the devil. good benefits at a high price. don't work heregbv bnvhgf
Co-worker coverage.
Field Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXNovember 30, 2016
Filling in at T-Mobile as well as many sites when others are out. Highly educated in the necessary tasks at each site. Ensuring all daily duties are met.
Great Company to work for
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Chula Vista, CANovember 29, 2016
Wish they made it more possible to get full time. Even the full time associates rarely get full 40 hours. I would of stayed if a full time job was available.
Pros
Great management
Cons
No full time jobs available
fun and exciting
Retail Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CANovember 29, 2016
working at T-mobile was great! the people were so easy to get along with and customers are great. would recommend to a friend.
Pros
cell phone discounts
Cons
short breaks
Productive and Fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSNovember 29, 2016
T-mobile is the best job I have ever had and I would highly recommend anyone to work here. All of my managers seemed to be there for me, they cared and were always helpful when it came to becoming better at the job and trying to advance.
This job pays well with the potential to bonus every single month and has excellent benefits not limited to health care, dental, vision but also help with child care and medical reimbursement.

They also like to have fun there were several occasions we were allowed off the phones to go and have fun like casino day, another day they had carnival games set up in the parking lot. T-Mobiles CEO is awesome seriously there were two occasions he came in while i was there and hes no ordinary CEO so everybody was hype when he came in and he makes you motivated to work harder and make your money.

The hardest part for me is that i have anxiety and I had a hard time separating feeling actually empathy rather then just showing empathy. Customers can be harsh and they will talk all over you if you let them. This is the only reason I no longer work there.
stressful
Call Center Representative Business Division (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNNovember 29, 2016
good pay. fun work environment. very free. very liberal company. really stressful job. Fast paced. performance based everything. even the parking spots. to be happy you need to be on top numbers wise.
Pros
fun work environment. no stuffy office atmosphere.good pay.
Cons
Unhealthy stress levels for some. You need nerves of steel and no temper.
Loved it
Technical Support -I (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MONovember 29, 2016
I miss it already I was with them for 4 years. I had to quit because I was a technical support rep who only had an option of retail after relocating to California.
Best Place to Work
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALNovember 28, 2016
I would recommend to anybody. Great Leadership flexible hours, tuition reimbursement, opportunity to move up within the company and very competitive pay.
Great Place To Work
Bilingual Social Media Specialist (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMNovember 28, 2016
I have been with the company for 10 years and have learned a big deal from the various positions I've held. There are always opportunities to grow and learn different parts of the business.
fun coworkers
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 28, 2016
you just have to sell, sell, and sell...cell phones, rate plans, accessories. but the cool thing is that you get paid for everything you do. including cleaning the restrooms.
Awesome Workplace
CSR III (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALNovember 28, 2016
Senior Account maintenance: worked to resolve issues with billing, account modification, payments, arrangements and disputes. Ensured first class service and strives for first call resolution

The job is amazing and it is a fun place to work, the hardest part of the job is meeting customer quality survey metrics, because most times the customer is upset it is not with you but it affects they way they respond to survey about you
Pros
interact with people daily, never bored
Cons
Metric surveys
fun workplace
Owner/Management (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 28, 2016
is fun working there different people different problems to solve all the time, learn new things new phones are always coming up, with new plans that customer and reps need to keep up on, this job keeps you on your toe
fun environment
Wireless Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Rock Hill, SCNovember 27, 2016
my time spent was decent but there were definitely plenty of blatant issues and problems I observed with this authorized retailer.
Pros
customers providing meals pending great service at times
Cons
poor pay and poor commission
high energy customer service/sales job
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 27, 2016
A typical day working a t-mobile included troubleshooting to customers and offering them services and promotions to enhance there everyday experience also while trying to create new business everyday.
Pros
commisions
Cons
low volume store
Overall great place to work for
Technical Care Specialist (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMNovember 27, 2016
Fantastic location to work for. Environment is fast pace, open, and inclusive. Management is very open to feedback. Position is high stress and requires multi-tasking
Pros
Great Pay, benefits, and fun environment
Cons
High stress and constant change
Good place to work, friendly co-workers and management.
Florida - contractor (Former Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLNovember 27, 2016
Working at T-Mobile is busy and fulfilling. The work is challenging and rewarding. The pace is fast but help is given if needed.

Everyone is nice and work well together. There are department outings and get-together so that everyone knows everyone.
Pros
nice pay, nice people
It was ok
Debt Collector/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKNovember 27, 2016
To understand for yourself what it means to go into this field, is something you're going to have to do for yourself in order get a better perspective of things ok.