T-Mobile
2,709 reviews

T-Mobile United States Employee Reviews

Good Company
Sales Representative (Current Employee), TennesseeApril 22, 2015
Pros: Benefits
Cons: Retail, No Training
Overall the company is good. It depends on what district you are working in to determine advancement with the company! Leadership style varies store to store, no consistancy
Retail Sales Associate
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee), OregonApril 21, 2015
Fun environment, can be difficult for the wrong type of person. In a typical day you can expect to track your numbers and make sure that you keep up with them during your interactions with customers. Your co-workers will be driven people that will strive to achieve their numbers but they are also really fun. The hardest part of the job is the constant learning, you have to learn a lot and you have to learn constantly. The most enjoyable part of the job is the customers and interacting with them as well as finding solutions for them.
Great People
Data Center Engineer II (Current Employee), Bothell, waApril 21, 2015
Pros: Positive work enviorment
Cons: Night work
Excellent Company, lots of great people. Get to work with customers from all over the world. Great leadership and lots of information.
Fun work environment with a high turnover rate
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Miramar, FLApril 21, 2015
A typical work day would be constantly helping customer resolve issues with accounts. I've learned how to show genuine empathy to outraged customers.
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee), Tacoma, WAApril 19, 2015
There is a lot of advancement with the company and was working there as a retail sales associate. It was a great place to come into work and felt valued.
T-Mobile Daily Activites
Retail Sales Associate (Supervisor / Key Holder) (Current Employee), Brooklyn, NYApril 17, 2015
Helping existing as well as new customers in the purchase and selection of services and products

Processed customer bill payments effectively and answered questions regarding customer service

Communicated with customers effectively providing them information regarding products, services, equipment usage, billing procedures and feature functionality

Making outbound calls for prospecting opportunities and customer follow-up

Supervised the daily activities of the store. Learned new coaching tactics and approaches.

Performed back office duties effectively including accessory stock, inventory and repair

Handled customer escalation, help coach and train other retail representatives
lots of opportunity to make good money
retail sales associate (Former Employee), atlanta, GaApril 17, 2015
Pros: benefits
the job is good for making good amounts of money , the only downside id say is every since i came to work in atlanta management in store hasn't been the best store managers aren't the most professional nor reliable.
T-mobile work
Loyalty Rep (Former Employee), Wichita, KSApril 17, 2015
T-mobile was all about taking care of the customers, especially in my department. I learned how to take care of my customers, by finding the root cause of their issues with their service and fixing. I saved T-mobile alot of customers in the 5 years that I was there. The management was very helpful, and taught us how to grow as loyalty reps. By the time I left I had advanced myself to a role where I was working under the manager of the team. I would sit listen to phone calls, and help reps know what they could have done better. The hardest part of the job was getting the reps to implement what I would teach them. Some people would get tongued tied on certain statements. The most enjoyable part was taking care of my customers. The feeling to know that I actually helped people with their issues was a great feeling. People had enough to worry about, I didnt want them to have to worry about their phone service.
great place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Richmond, VAApril 16, 2015
Pros: pay, benefits and training
Cons: n/a
they are customer service pros! the ceo cares abt the employees and visits also! There is always room for advancement with training to help. The pay and benefits are great as well.
Producitive and profressional work place
Sales Representative (Former Employee), The Village,OklhomaApril 15, 2015
The hardest art of the job was learning the tricks of the trade, learning how to find out the customers needs and help and figure out how to solve there problem or concern. Working there defiantly taught me to have that go getter edge if you wanted an opportunity to make more money.
N/A
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Willingboro, NJApril 15, 2015
i opened n closed the store everyday.. i did a lot of costumer service calling and creating account for costumers... clean up the store daily
Mobile Companies
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Wauwatosa, WIApril 14, 2015
I really enjoyed working at T-Mobile with the crew of co-workers that I worked with. I took a lot from the company as far as Customer Service skills and Sales opportunities. I built my Customer Service experience off of T-Mobile. I was a quick learner and I enjoyed all of the informational sessions that was held within the company to keep the employees up to date on all of the newest technology that was always advancing and the competitors.
It's a great company. Hard working individuals, but value to work life balance.
Procurement Manager (Current Employee), Bellevue, WAApril 14, 2015
Pros: great benefits, lot's of vacation time, pay is competitive
Cons: constant changing environment, located in Factoria.
It's a great company. Hard working individuals, but value to work life balance.

It really depends on the team you work for. Some team have lot's of freedom and work reasonable hours, while other work long hours and have manager who ride them pretty hard.

Overall, I feel that most employees are pretty happy. I'm passively looking, but T-Mobile does a good job at treating its employees well.
Extremely focused on sales
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Oakland, MEApril 13, 2015
Pros: Monthly team lunches
Cons: Lack of managments support
A typical day at work you would experience multiple types of calls. Everything from payment arrangements, proactively upselling features on every call, to trouble shooting phones that were experience technical difficulties.
Management had a hands off approach which made me far more independent and self reliant.
Co-workers were truly warm and helpful especially when first going on the "floor" right after training.
I struggled with upselling features on customer accounts who were calling in to make payment arrangement's. When adding or proactively offering these additional add on features it only made it more challenging for the customer to maintain timely payments.
The most enjoyable part o this job was the upbeat attitude the call center had.
Encourages Dishonesty
Sales Representative (Former Employee), GAApril 13, 2015
Pros: can be seeded products
Cons: everything else
I worked there for a very long time in the corporate store environment. The store received a new manager and the company makes the numbers so lofty that it encourages a culture of cheating to avoid getting fired/achieve your numbers and dealing with the fallout later when they come in with credits. I refused to be part of any scheme like this. They used to be a good company. Then they lost their customer first focus as well as encouraged unfavorable acts by their employees. They would have you add insurance or extra data to customers accounts when they activate or upgrade without the customers consent or knowledge. Then offer them a credit and apology when they come in later. However, by that time it will hopefully be a new month and the fact that they are dropping those features no longer affects you. The goal is that the customer simply will not realize that they are paying extra for this service, but if they do then they will get a store credit.
Productive work environment that will help me grow.
Market Manager, IT (Current Employee), New York, NY - Orlando, FLApril 13, 2015
Pros: Relaxed environment
Cons: health care
Typical day at work is to ensure goals are being met, Revenue is trending like it should and employees are up to speed with everything. Also, from an IT stand point that ingenicos are functioning along with systems. Co-Workers are great, we have a good time and get the job done. We like to keep a friendly atmosphere with no negative energy surrounding us. Ive learned many great things working for T-Mobile. I became the best sales rep in my class, got promoted to store manager and from there I went on to becoming market manager as well as sales development manager in the Central Florida region.
Very Good Company to work and grow with
Customer Service Manager/Sales (Former Employee), Springfield, MOApril 13, 2015
Pros: The culture and care of you as an employee
Cons: Management follows instead of leading
While some of the management is not qualified, they work hard to see you succeed. The benefits are great, the pay is good and you are treated like a person who works, not a worker who's a person. If you are having problems outside of work, you are expected to leave it at the door, however accommodations are made for real issues. Great company
poor management, code of ethis not lived up to by management
Cell Site technician (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 12, 2015
Pros: co-workers
Cons: management
Management is sneaky, cannot be trusted, Co-Workers are great. Pay is great, Benefits are good. Worst part is on-call. overtime allowed as needed. Most enjoyable is being outdoors.
T-Mobile is a great company to work for and meet amazing people.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNApril 11, 2015
My time spent at T-Mobile was a great learning experience, my managers and co-workers did an excellent job helping one another and worked like a well oiled machine. The most enjoyable part of the job was making my customers happy and exceeding my daily goals of activations, upgrades, and accessory sales. The typical day at worked consisted of opening the store by counting the registers and change fund and also making sure inventory was available to sell. The hardest part of day was when I was unable to help with issues that didn't pertain to T-Mobile.
good international corporate experience
HR Coordinator (Former Employee), Kansas city,USAApril 11, 2015
Pros: faboulous offers
Cons: good working expereince
worked as per company standards.
good knowledge utilization and learning expereince.
SAP implementation in recruitment.

1 2 3 4 5

About T-Mobile

T-Mobile inspires every employee to make a difference for our customers, our team, and ourselves. T-Mobile USA is a national – Read more

T-Mobile Salaries