T-Mobile
2,799 reviews

T-Mobile Employee Reviews

Good company to work for
Store Manager (Current Employee), CaliforniaMay 20, 2015
Great opportunities for advancement. Long hours, with bonus if you perform well. You will always be on call by your staff, so be prepared to handle issues on your days off.
plant closed
Production Worker (Former Employee), LaGrange, GAMay 20, 2015
Pros: discounts, insurance, many employee benefits
Cons: plant closed
Seemed to be a great place to work. employees were very well taken care of. growing company. Enjoyed working here for six months until plant closed and relocated to Texas.
Very upbeat atmosphere, managers are very helpful and knowledgeable.
TIER III TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMMay 20, 2015
Pros: upbeat atmosphere
Cons: high metrics
The ability to move up in the company is available for any motiviated individual. The company prides itself on well-trained, excitable employees.
A great place to work for.
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee), Bellflower, CAMay 20, 2015
T-Mobile is a great place to work for. They offer great benefits, medical, dental, and a 401k. Upper management allows you to achieve your goals in pursuing your education.
a day at work ing tmobile
Lead Retail Consultant (Former Employee), Whiteplains,NYMay 20, 2015
A regular day at the job would be a lot of store operations. Dealing with a high volume of customers. Also dealing with classified information, Every month we all had a sells goal to reach. Management was okay . The hardest part of the job is dealing with customers who are confused as well as reaching your sells goal every month. The most enjoyable part about my job is the satisfaction of customers who leave happy,
Asurion
Analysis (Current Employee), Nashville, TnMay 19, 2015
Pros: Yearly Incentive
Cons: not flexible
Data Analysis job. Update trends and compliance for Customer Relations. Monday thru Friday job. Great Healthcare benefits. Department Vision is not clear.
Very nice place to work.
Customer Service Representative II Retention (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMMay 19, 2015
Always looked forward to helping people and felt appreciated but I feel that some of their stats could have been surpassed if they would allow for more talk time with the customers.
An exceptional call center.
Customer Service / Retention Representative (Former Employee), Salem, ORMay 19, 2015
T-Mobile was an incredibly employee-friendly workplace. Pay, benefits, and on the job education were like no place I'd ever worked before.
Productive and fun work place.
Customer Service and account monitoring (Former Employee), Bellevue, WAMay 19, 2015
Pros: Fun and working together as a team.
Cons: Great Insurance and vacation policy
I enjoyed working with the management team and co-workers. They offered great benefits and a friendly work enviroment.
productive
Hadoop Developer/Admin (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 19, 2015
Good place to learn
friendly management,
challenging job,
good perks,helping to co-workers,
The most enjoyble part of the job
i liked it
Retention & General Care (Former Employee), Augusta, GaMay 19, 2015
Pros: pay & management treat you like family
Cons: aggravating customers
the was pay good, the management are good people, The customers just aggravating as heck.Oh yeah you get a fat bonus check at the end of the month. But only if your stats are decent and meet goal.
Daily system updates
Customer Service Rep, iQor (Former Employee), Miramar, FLMay 18, 2015
Extensive training that can be managed a bit more appropriately. Working environment is fast paced, but easy to keep up with.
There too long...
Sr. Business Analyst (Current Employee), Allentown, PAMay 18, 2015
Pros: Good salary and benefits
Cons: Can't trust middle management
I had a good run there. It was time to do something new. I was stagnant because it becomes difficult to move to another group when you've been doing the same thing for over 8 years.
T-Mobile is a great place to work.
customer service representative (Current Employee), Hoover, ALMay 17, 2015
Pros: Bonuses and incentives are awesome
Cons: No cons at this jobfor me.
I have enjoyed my time with the company. It has taught me a lot in these two years of employment.
I'm able to get the time off that i need especially in an emergency situation. The staff is always willing to help in any way they can.
Great learning experiance
Retail Store Manager (Former Employee), Detroit, MIMay 17, 2015
Working from retail sales up to Retail store management. Great learning experiences helping customers with wireless phone needs, while managing a staff at the same time.
Too much on employees
SALES REP (Former Employee), Chattanooga, tnMay 17, 2015
Tmobile puts too much on each employee and gives too high of standards you have to meet each day. It makes it hard to enjoy working there
Excellent management team with an excellent work environment.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Springfield MOMay 17, 2015
Pros: Excellent benefits.
Cons: Not for the feint of heart. Very difficult job.
One of the best places I have ever worked at. It's also the most difficult job I have ever had as well. The benefits are phenomenal, but the pace is insane.
Waiting to Be Bought Out
Business Account Executive (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 16, 2015
Pros: salary, price for customers
Cons: poor leadership in b2b
T-Mobile is an awesome company to work for on the retail end of things. They offer the best wireless deals to consumers. I worked on the b2b end of things where they are very unexperienced.
Great Job that makes you feel welcomed
Technical Support Specialist Tier 1/Tier 2 (Current Employee), Springfield, MOMay 15, 2015
Pros: Great pay, good bonus's, discount on cell phone service.
Cons: High stress, can be hard to meet goals
The job is a very good job but does have high stress. The company is a fantastic company to work for and there are always people to help. The only downfall is the job is very high stress.When you are working you spend 90% or more over your time on the phone with customers. They do invest a lot into employees to ensure they provide the best customer service. The bonus's are very good as well.
Work
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP/TECH AGENT/DATA SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Frisco, TXMay 15, 2015
Pros: free lunch in cafeteria
Cons: aht
A typical day @ T-Mobile is at ease laid back with a lot of calls. I would go to work at 6am to 2pm and assist customers with trouble shooting issues

1 2 3 4 5

About T-Mobile

T-Mobile inspires every employee to make a difference for our customers, our team, and ourselves. T-Mobile USA is a national – Read more

T-Mobile Salaries