T-Mobile
2,648 reviews

T-Mobile Employer Reviews

T-mobile is overall a great place to work
Retail Sales Representative (Former Employee), Roseville, CAMarch 26, 2015
T-Mobile was indeed a great company to work for. they offered salary plus commission pay so if you are great at sales you can do wonders at this job as far as pay goes. Management and transfer of location did happen quite about and it can be upsetting but you'll adapt quickly.
Good learning ground for sales and CSR positions.
RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE, KEYHOLDER (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAMarch 26, 2015
Pros: Benefits after 90 days, Paid time off
Cons: low pay for the work required. Most money comes from commission, which isnt guaranteed.
Job is pretty good, so are benefits. Middle management lacks of tools and abilities to help people grow properly. Not very good coaching.
Seems to be some politics in the company when trying to move up, and generally pay is not enough for the amount of work required, unless you like to shark your coworkers to get all the commission.

Its a good job to learn, though I wouldnt perosnally consider it to be a career oriented job, especially because of low pay, which holds you back from sticking around and trying to grow from within.
Nice company great products
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 26, 2015
Was a great place to be. good people, good vision, good pay. upward mobility was always possible. would go back if open opportunities
Fun Work Place
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYMarch 25, 2015
Great prizes
great team work
great leadership
good job for during college or to make a career out of it that will always let you move up.
Amazing learning experience
Sales Associate / Lead (Former Employee), Northeastern PAMarch 25, 2015
While working at Executive Cellular Phones (T Mobile) I would get in to open the store anywhere from thirty minutes to a hour early. During the day I would check stock and make sure the store is looking at its prime. I would generate sale through walk in customers, people walking by, personal connections and networking, and lead call sheets. I would then end the day with counting out the cash draws and locking all money and devices back in the safes. At ECP I learned how to close a sale from beginning to end and all the key points to knowing if the sale was right or not. I learned how to manage my time and co workers better. I learned what personal and social limitations I have. I ultimately learned how to truly lead myself and others to success. I enjoyed working with my co workers and grew close to them as if they were family and built a dynamic that works with the vast differences in personalities that resided in the store. The hardest part of the job was he twelve hour shifts, mandatory Saturday open to close shifts every Saturday, and the differences I shared with one of my managers. The most enjoyable part of my job was working with people I considered family and the amazing learning experience I had.
Best Job Ever.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Nashville, TNMarch 25, 2015
One of the best jobs I could have ever applied for, the company is very supportative & dedicatited to making sure their employees succeed.
Decent Spot to Work
Small Business Account Representative (Former Employee), Frisco, TXMarch 24, 2015
Decent Company with a chance for advancement. The Business Team in the DFW Area is broken, but the retail teams seem to function well with good leadership.
Overall Great Place
TECHNICAL SUPPORT AGENT (Current Employee), Springfield, MOMarch 24, 2015
I love the atmosphere but the managers were a little hot headed and compensation sucked but phone deals were amazing and teams were awesome
Great Place
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee), Norfolk, VAMarch 24, 2015
Pros: Discounted phone bill
Cons: FT could not get 40 hours/wk
Best team mates you could ever ask for!!! Great place to work. I was only upset since I was full time and I could get 40 hours/week.
Productive and Fun
Operations Associate (Former Employee), Bronx, NYMarch 23, 2015
Being the operations associate gave me my wings to manage myself. As the associate you are solely responsible for taking initiative, managing your time, and making sure the store runs smoothly.
T-mobile Review
Account Specialist (Former Employee), Salem OregonMarch 23, 2015
Good Company to work for I enjoyed helping the customers really difficult call drivers and keeping up with the fast paced changing world of cell phones
Web team is good
Software Developer (Current Employee), Seattle, WAMarch 23, 2015
Every team / Project is different. I worked for Web team for over 2 years, which is team good to work for. Every team / Project is different. I worked for Web team for over 2 years, which is team good to work for.
Work Study
Sale Representative (Current Employee), Fayetteville, NCMarch 23, 2015
Everything was amazing. One of my favorite jobs. Not many issues, flexible schedule. and job friendly. I would return if I could.
Great company
T-mobile sales (Current Employee), Lakeside, FLMarch 22, 2015
Company can accommodate for all types of customers and their needs. management is great and benefits are great for full time and part time. No complains. Best wireless position in the industry.
Best Place to Perform and Grow
Senior Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Charleston, SCMarch 22, 2015
T-Mobile is an awesome place to perform and grow. I spent about 10 years with the company and was promoted 4 times. I had the pleasure of being a CSR, CSR II, Senior Customer Care agent, Coach, and Corporate Trainer. They have the best benefits, work-life balance and job culture.
not gonna say
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), virginiaMarch 21, 2015
great place to work for someone who is self motivated. awesome benefits/compensation. no more to say about it. yes yes yes yes yes
Cool Company
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), San Diego, CAMarch 21, 2015
A typical day at work consists of daily paperwork, results analysis, coaching and observing associates, maintaining the sales floor, and assisting escalated customers.

Throughout my development, I have learned how to effectively lead a team and make an impact not only in the store, but across the district.
Great paying job with great benefits.
Supervised and lead (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYMarch 20, 2015
I enjoyed working there because i enjoy sales and customer service. The management wasn't all that great but i made it through.
Great PLace to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Frisco, TXMarch 20, 2015
• Answer calls and deliver exceptional customer service to build customer satisfaction and loyalty.
• Troubleshoot all technical inquiries regarding network coverage, device information and data services.
Great work environment
Financial Care Representative (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALMarch 19, 2015
Pros: reasonable healthcare prices, free refreshments, and great people
Cons: unfair time management system
An average day at work would consist of a high call volume. I had no issues with taking between 80-120 calls per day. There were many incentives with all the calls coming in because we were able to have contests and be competitive. Although I had previously worked in a call center I learned how to be more efficient with resolution of a customer's issue. My direct manager was fairly new and we learned together, which was a gift and curse when it came to meeting team goals. Overall, there wasn't anything particularly hard about the job, I enjoyed the company and atmosphere.

1 2 3 4 5

About T-Mobile

T-Mobile inspires every employee to make a difference for our customers, our team, and ourselves. T-Mobile USA is a national – Read more

T-Mobile Salaries