T-Mobile
2,925 reviews

T-Mobile Employee Reviews

Fun and boring
Engineering Technician (Former Employee), Allentown, PAJuly 4, 2015
Pros: benefits vacation time
Cons: management and job securety
not much to say about this employer the pay was ok nothing to brag about. the work was easy just alot of work and the benefits were nice . company wanted to close the center i worked in and relocate one department to another state from pa to co.
Great pay, competitive sale environment.
Lead Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee), Seattle, WAJuly 3, 2015
Pay structure got worse every year that I worked for the company. They had great benefits and health plans. Left because of poor store management.
fun place to work
Sales Rep (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJuly 3, 2015
Pros: great place, nice pay plus bonus, good celluar service
Cons: hourly pay is low
the people are great there at t.mobile i gain so much wireless knowledge also have a better understanding of a saleman at his finest. I was able to pull in great numbers at t.mobile always top three in my store which is always a good thing , i take pride in my work an even if i dont work for this company i highly recommend it
ok
Assistant Manager/ Sales Representative (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 2, 2015
busy during holidays and maybe slow afterwards the hardest part was learning the codes and remembering it but other then that pretty much chilled and ok
Tmobile
Sales Representative II (Former Employee), Elizabethtown, KYJuly 2, 2015
Great pay and benefits, training needs to be longer and more detailed. Too much favoritism within the company, and the district manager for the Elizabethtown area does not help out with any questions and will try and find a way to fire employees no matter how good of a rep you are. If he does not like you then you will be out the door in a matter of time
Growing company with lots of benefits
Store Operations Associate (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYJuly 2, 2015
I would open the store with a manager and help setup. I would organize our stock so it was organized and accessible. I learned how to assist in the operating of a retail store. Repair facility and I.T. problems, and ship and receive stock. The management and co-workers were in my experience motivated and informative. The hardest part of the job was the monthly inventory in which i was solely responsible for. The enjoyable part of the job were the many benefits and item diversity for its employees and its employee discounts.
Productive, fast paced, fun environment
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee), Bronx, NYJuly 2, 2015
Pros: Free lunches from representatives, free devices, contests
Cons: long hours, sometimes unorganized managing tactics
A typical day at T-mobile would include engaging with customers as soon as they enter the store. Asking lifestyle questions such as what they do with their phones, where do they work, do they travel etc Based on answers, recommend devices and/or services that fit the customers need. If it is an existing customer, review plan information to give customer the best option while saving money and enjoying the most current devices. T-Mobile has taught me how to engage with others and build relationships with clientele. T-Mobile has also taught me beneficial selling tactics. Management and Co-Workers are very well rounded people with common interests. The most challenging aspect of the job is hitting goals that are constantly being updated. The most enjoyable part of the job is the culture and the ability to learn new things everyday.
n/a
Retail Associate (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYJuly 2, 2015
Pros: great commission compensation
Cons: management needed improvement
It was a great experience working with staff members and the company had a great culture. flexible hours was offered, and great compensation for commission being made. overall was a comfortable environment but did have room for improvement when it came to leadership.
Fun work place I love the ping pong table
Coach General Care (Current Employee), Meridian, IDJuly 1, 2015
Great culture and really innovative from the top. This idea has remained stagnant in the customer care division, but they are continuing to work to be better.
Productive fun place to work with great benefits
Financial Care Representative (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALJuly 1, 2015
Pros: Free lunch, free trips, and great pay
Cons: Attendance change of schedule
A typical day at work would be to come in and feel appreciated for you being there being able to win trips and cell phone travel the world and make money at a 6 figure job
T-Mobile as a company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Meridian, IDJune 30, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: commitment to schedule is f*****
T-Mobile was a great company to work for; that being said, be careful if you've never previously worked before in a call center setting. It definitely takes getting used to, but once accomplished, it can be the BEST place to work for!!
Great and versatile place of work
Customer Service Representative/Supervisor (Former Employee), texasJune 30, 2015
Pros: Benefits
Cons: No flexible work days
I learned various management skills. The co workers were great but the hardest part of the Job was getting off days. I would have stayed working here in hopes of a further career but I choose a different career path which was the military.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Augusta, GAJune 30, 2015
A typical work day includes at least 60-80 calls a day, and training about new launches. T-Mobile keeps their front line employees in the know about what coming next. Also check emails and close any follow ups from the previous day.
Chill and laid back
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Auburn Hills, MIJune 29, 2015
Cool company. compensation could be better. structure of the company is okay. but commission system needs to be revamped
High productive
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Fort LauderdaleJune 29, 2015
Pros: Help is always there
Cons: downtime
The company is growing, great benefits, wonderful staff. It offers variable shifts, small teams. Weekly training to make sure that we're knowledgeable.
Very Active
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee), Vega Alta, PRJune 29, 2015
Working with the public and being able to help with all customers needs and concerns was a great experience being that I enjoy working with others.

The overall assignments when in terms to sales was challenging but effectiveness, I would do it again,
Job Description
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Pompano Beach, FLJune 29, 2015
Dealing with customers over the telephone to help satisfy billing questions or technical questions on there cell phones. While trying to provide additional information about our services to help any needs they are having.
Productive and fun work place
Quality Analyst (Former Employee), FT.Lauderdale, FLJune 27, 2015
T-Mobile was a very fun company to work for, the benefits were OK. Most of the employees got along, we also had a gym in our work facility which was fun.
T-Mobile
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee), MAJune 27, 2015
Pros: Co-workers are great
Cons: Pay, Impossible to meet goals they set monthly
T-Mobile would be a better company if it didn't have such unrealistic goals for their sales team. Company needs managers that do not micro-manage.
Fun workplace with ping pong table
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Augusta, GAJune 27, 2015
Pros: goog money
Cons: boring
I enjoyed working at the mobile call center. You h ave to be prepared to sit long hours in from of a computer screen. If you can manage to get past the fact that it's boring, you can potentially make a lot of money and move to a better position in the company.

1 2 3 4 5

About T-Mobile

T-Mobile inspires every employee to make a difference for our customers, our team, and ourselves. T-Mobile USA is a national – Read more

T-Mobile Salaries