T-Mobile
1,843 reviews

T-Mobile Employer Reviews

Horrible Managment
Retail Representative (Former Employee), Mesa, AZApril 16, 2014
Did not like that the manager believed in only sales and not in customer service.
Ever changing technology
Retail Sales Representative (Former Employee), Lake Charles, LAApril 16, 2014
I had a good manager who was generally pretty fair. Lots of training to keep up with changes in tech. Cool incentives and good commission pay.
Great place
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Santa Ana, CAApril 15, 2014
It was very fun to work at. This place had great and flexible managers. They worked with schooling. Was fun helping the customers find something that fit them best. Never a dual moment to work there.
excellent company
Customer Resolution Specialist (Former Employee), daniel island, scApril 15, 2014
Cons: the drive to daniel island was the worst part
this is a great company to work for if your looking for long time employment. the center host everything from fitness center to movie theater. there is always fun and excitement going on. yes you still have to work and sometimes the requirements can be demanding but you have a great support team that will make sure you exceed. I left the company because – more... I had a family member that required my attention. but prior to making that decision, they were right there making adjustments to my schedule, making sure I utilized all available resources to help me offered by the company. – less
Very Stable Company, Very Caring
Tech support (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COApril 15, 2014
Pros: discount on t-mobile cell service
Cons: shifts change twice a year.
Adequate pay for the level of work, very reliable place to be. You always know what your day will consist of, and you know there is always support available if you need it.
Nothing great
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee), rolling meadows, illinoisApril 14, 2014
Great for sales experience, however if your manager is horrible which in my case he was, youre never going to like. Micromanaging is a big thing.
Day to Day
District Manager (Current Employee), knoxvilleApril 14, 2014
Is a good place to work. They provide a flexible work schedule. It is based on your ability and how motivated you are to make money.
Could have been a great place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNApril 14, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: sales requirements (this was my personal obstruction)
Typical day? Gen Care is on the phone .. taking calls from billing to technical support and everything in between. breaks and lunch are extremely strict ... otherwise you are not keeping your commitment to schedule ... which is a bad bad thing.. no matter if you are on the phone in the middle of a call. it still counts against you.
BUT the metrics you – more... have to meet are so very tough...for me.. it was impossible..call time ... whether the customer calls back in 48 hours.. survey results (which mine were awesome).. call scoring and SALES ... (which I hated doing)
What I learned? I suck at sales for one thing... I have excelled at all other jobs I have ever had in this field.. (call centers) have always been promoted within just a few months.. but this one? could not even meet their metrics..
Management? The management was really good.. had no problem at all with any of my managers or leadership.
Co-workers? Terrific group of people for the most part.. my team was a great team to work with. no complaints
The hardest part? meeting all the metrics in a way the company will accept
the most enjoyable part? my co-workers and 95 percent of my customers.. – less
Competitive work envoriment
Customer Sales Representative (Current Employee), Shelby, NCApril 13, 2014
My main focus here was offering tmobile service and products. The job is a good job, but i'm looking for the ability to advance within the company. I'd like to have the security freedom to express ideas to help the company grow.
great work enviroment
Learning and Leadership Representative (Former Employee), Augusta, GAApril 13, 2014
 Responsible for directing, designing, and implementing training programs/projects
 Performed testing, training, and mentoring to co-workers
 Maintained and developed professional relationships with new and existing accounts to ensure that customers are satisfied with company products and services.
 Developed and implemented strategic activities – more... and tasks with clear goals and objectives per trainee
 Conduct training needs analysis to ascertain what the needs are for the company and the customers
 Worked with specialist third parties who supplied training services – less
I enjoy my work days
Financial Care Specialist Level 2 (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALApril 12, 2014
Good people along with a good work environment. The job itself is rarely uninteresting, fast paced environment and the pay is fair. There are also a lot of opportunities to advance in the company as well.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Lenexa, KSApril 12, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: healthcare
Very versatile company learned a lot of things had the best co workers they taught me alot
hairport
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Fort Collins, COApril 12, 2014
great deals on products, and great refill system. people are nice.
Productive and great place to work with awesome people
CSR (Former Employee), Daniel Island, Charleston SCApril 11, 2014
Pros: great employee perks
Cons: n/a
Started day finding out what changes took place or what is new to better the service for T-Mobile customers and solving all issues at a timely matter to gain revenue for the company
Great place to work. Excellent benefits and incentives. Best company I've worked for.
Customer Service and Sales Representative (Former Employee), Augusta, GAApril 11, 2014
Working at the T-Mobile call center was a great experience. I learned several useful techniques, whether it be in sales or general customer service. While they were very beneficial for my job, these skills easily translate to any position where customer interaction is required. The hardest thing about the job is simply being used to sitting at a desk – more... and staring at a computer the majority of the day. However, working in team environments eases this. For the most part, I had nothing but positive experiences with all levels of management. I never felt like I wouldn't have someone to discuss a workplace issue with. The most enjoyable part for me was working for a company that not only paid well, but also provided great benefits, incentives, room for advancement. Furthermore, for such a large company, I never felt like just a "number" in a sea of employees. It is a pretty open environment where you can really get to know and have a somewhat personable relationship with anyone, – less
Slow location but fun
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee), Kaneohe, HIApril 10, 2014
Sales
Test latest phones and tablets
Disgruntle customers
A lot of training and workshops
Friendly environment
Technical Care Lead (Current Employee), Mission, TXApril 10, 2014
Great team work, communication skills, fast paced, energetic.
productive and fun workplace
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Fresno, CAApril 10, 2014
i deal with customer all day long. help them with problems. i upgrade or activate new customers and they leave happy
Great people and product, terrible management
SR. CONTRACTS & CATEGORY MANAGER, EIT (Former Employee), Bellevue, WAApril 9, 2014
Pros: nice facilities in bothell, people are fun
Cons: management is critical and removed from reality
The people I worked with at the contributor levels were wonderful, some of the best I've worked with. And, the work we were doing was rewarding and making a large impact.

Management had the worst communication skills I've ever encountered. In the EIT Procurement world, upper management stayed hidden from the workers. Management openly insulted the – more... workers' caliber and skill level.

Processes are antiquated and bureaucratic. All contracts must be signed by a VP, even simple NDA's. And signatures are hand-managed, requiring workers to walk all over campus seeking out hidden vp's to sign paperwork.

Definite disparity between FTE's and contractors. Contracts highly looked down upon and treated like 2nd class citizens. – less
Over all Job Summary
Employees and Owners (CEO) (Former Employee), Redmond, ORApril 9, 2014
Pros: incentives, benefits and atmosphere
Cons: abusive customers
My Job at T-Mobile as a retention specialist was a very stressful but also very rewarding job, taking calls one after another (approx 80 per shift) and helping retain our customers by meeting their needs and finding them the products and services they are looking for. This company is all about rewards and recognition and is a very rewarding company – more... to work for. you can grow and grow without limits as long as you set your mind to it. All management is on the same level and are very consistent. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About T-Mobile

T-Mobile inspires every employee to make a difference for our customers, our team, and ourselves. T-Mobile USA is a national – Read more