T-Mobile
2,581 reviews

T-Mobile Employer Reviews

Great Environment for work and advancement
Retail Associate Manager (Current Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 28, 2015
As a Retail Associate Manager my daily duties included but not limited to sales floor coaching and observations. Driving sales through account audits and cross selling products to customers
Productive fun and professinoal
Sales Associate/Shift Manager (Former Employee), Syracuse, NYFebruary 28, 2015
Never dreaded going to work. Always loved seeing my team and making sure our goals were all hit. Had great relationships with everyone. On days off or weekends we would all go out and get dinner. I learned how to manage a team professionally and gain respect from every worker in the business. How to over come problems as a team and get the job done. The hardest part of the job was making sure everyone worked together and we all hit our goals to maximize the store revenue and our pay checks.
Store manager for tmobile.
store manager (Former Employee), Grand Prairie, TXFebruary 27, 2015
I did everything from doing physical inventory every month to help motivate my team for maximum sales. I pushed myself to do better at achieving everyday challenges and goals. its unfortunate that I do not work for the company that inspired me to do better but I hope to find a similar occupation in which to achieve greatness in being successful asset.
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Auburn, WAFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: phone benefits
Cons: disposal of contracts
Typical day at work is to greet and meet customers. Listen to customers and their frustrations and try to resolve things professionally. I have learned a lot about the importance of communication. My co-workers were very nice and fun people.
Fast-paced and customer based
Retention Representative (Current Employee), Salem, ORFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: varied shifts and great benefits
Cons: not opportunity to advance
A typical day at work would include pulling up systems for the day, often with a short team meeting to brief any new or relevant information or just to build camaraderie for the work shift. Then, taking calls from customers who were dissatisfied with T-Mobile and wishing to discontinue service. My job was to position the services in a way that retained the customer. I learned a lot about efficiency and the importance of making customers feel they were heard and understood, and making sure every interaction was tailor made for their situation. Amazing coworkers, amazing management. Fun team atmosphere. Statistics or job metrics could change suddenly or new policies would come as a surprise, so it would sometimes mean a quick adaptation. Overall great experience.
Good Place to work
QA Analyst (Current Employee), Bellevue, WAFebruary 26, 2015
Got to work on challenging projects. Good experience in working with the Product owners.

Good co-workers, supporting and helpful
The work was rewarding but sometimes overwelming
Field Technician (Former Employee), Long Island, NYFebruary 26, 2015
check work orders and trouble ticket and prioritize the open issues and act on them accordingly. The toughest part of the job was that some of the locations of the equipment was not easily accessible and there were a lot of sites that were not and some still are not within OSHA standards.
m
Customer Retention Representative (Current Employee), Augusta, GAFebruary 26, 2015
bjvjvvgfydgty yty t ytyyt yt rte6e5ex56ccxe6xexxe566x6x65x6ce65c65665x65e60b yt8t87 bv7 8v86 8 o8 t 7 7 i77o 6 8o 8 o887 o8 9 8 8o 9 p99[0 [o8 p pp98 p p p9 9p 9yp9 p9[ 0- -p 'p 9- 9 9 0
Very Competitive Sales Job
Sales associate (Current Employee), Rancho Cordova,CaFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: free phone
Cons: no breaks, one day off, no benifits and lunch sometimes didn't come
High sales goal driven company ,no 15 min breaks,sometimes no lunch but very rewarding if you hit commission.No benefits unless you become a manager.
Very Ghetto
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Miramar, FLFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
I disliked this job very much. All the people were all involved with one another with each other to make it into management. Smoking and drinking on break and we are not talking about cigarettes.
Awful place to work.
Competitive and rewarding experience
Foreman / Field Engineer (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJFebruary 25, 2015
Definitely a goal driven company that keeps you on your toes. You create your own future and have the ability to make a name for yourself if the work is there!
Fun place to work
High Balance Risk Mitigation Representative (Former Employee), Denver, COFebruary 25, 2015
Was a great community to work for. Team oriented and always a competition to help motivate you. Monthly incentives to keep you on your toes. unfortunate they closed the center and laid everyone off
A Great Cell Phone Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Lenexa, KSFebruary 25, 2015
A typical day at work would consist of inbound calls to resolve account and/or cell phone issues, including but not limited to coverage, replacement, account maintenance. I learned at T-Mobile how to ask probing questions to find the best solution for not only the customer, but also the company. Once again T-Mobile is a family atmosphere. The hardest part of this job, is not being able to solve a coverage issue. I enjoyed the job because of the co-workers, and especially our customers.
Fun, proffesional, and productive workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Lubbock, TXFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: discounted accessories
Friendly co-workers, safe environment, great management. Hardest part of the job was the long hours standing up, which one gets used to quickly. Most enjoyable part of the job is getting work done while completely enjoying oneself.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Business Risk Specialist (Current Employee), TampaFebruary 24, 2015
T-Mobile is a fun workplace with great management. I learned to be a team player and the management wants the best for us.
Good place to work if you're single with no kids!
CSR (Former Employee), Oakland, MEFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: employee phone program
Cons: management style, too pushy on sales, lack of comunication between depts.
At fist the company was amazing to work for. They swaddle you with the good amount of pay as well as incentives. (Honestly I think that's why 90% of the people that have been there so long are still there.) The job is a cake walk for management staff but for the people "on the front lines" the ones actually taking the calls it's horrible... Its basic customer service which isn't bad at all however the sales they push are driven down your throat. They claim to be family oriented however I was threatened to lose my job when I left early due to my daughter breaking her arm. management is never clear about anything when it comes to something that may be an HR issue which I could understand if it was a need to know type of thing. My overall opinion is that this company is just about as poor as the service they provide.
Great place to advance
Sales Floor Leader (Former Employee), manchester, CTFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: room for advancement
Cons: long hours
It was great working at T-Mobile. There was a lot of room to advance with the company. The management staff wanted to see each of us motivated to get promoted and i was promoted because of it. My co workers were great, they were supportive.

The hours were very long, and short staff made it even longer.
My second sales job
Retail Sales Rep (Former Employee), Bloomingdale, ILFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: commision
Cons: no tuition reimbursement
I combined my love for technology and talent of sales. Typical day consisted of helping customers find the right plan and phone
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE TEAM LEAD (Current Employee), FloridaFebruary 22, 2015
I arrive at the office, get my coffee, I spend the next two hours fielding calls from customers. The questions can vary substantially, so I never know where the next one is going to lead the conversation. From time to time we have internal meetings with our call representative teams to discuss new products or sales techniques.Then it is off to lunch.This is my longest stretch of being on the phone with customers. I'll take a couple of quick breaks during this time, but I like to keep connected as much as possible. It helps me reach my goals and allows me to be more efficient serving our customers.This is the wrap-up portion of the day where I do some final paperwork, organize my notes/tasks for tomorrow, and catch up on any email.Time to head for home!
Everyday you learn something new, whether its a new product/feature or a new troubleshooting flow to resolve a customer issue. The part of the day I like the most lunch, no just kidding. I will say it will have to be each moment I am on the call with a customer, I take great joy in knowing that I am helping some day go alot more smoother. The hardest part of the job is finding an open window to make time for lunch.
Productive and fun environment!
Team Member (Former Employee), Phillipsburg, NJFebruary 22, 2015
Pros: free breakfast and lunches
Cons: n/a
Selling cell phone and service plans, meeting daily and monthly goals. Daily and monthly inventory. Handling customer issues and making sure we don't lose them as a customer and they walk away extremely satisfied!

1 2 3 4 5

About T-Mobile

T-Mobile inspires every employee to make a difference for our customers, our team, and ourselves. T-Mobile USA is a national – Read more