T-Mobile

3.1K reviews

T-Mobile Employee Reviews

workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), New Orleans, LAAugust 30, 2015
this was my first job that i started working at after i got out of school i was to happy about this job i loved going to work each day
The facility was great, lots of fun things on site.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Meridian, IDAugust 30, 2015
Call center, no time between calls, EXTREMELY high expectations for all stats. Senior staff and management were generally very nice and helpful. It's honestly similar to a high school setting. Hardest part was the high expectations for time, sales, and keeping customers happy with sub par equipment. Don't take it to badly though when I worked there is was still a really good place to work even with the bad stuff.
the most enjoyable part of my job
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 29, 2015
Pros: gooodpay, great work environment, great hours
Cons: job requirements
the most enjoyable part of my job was I got to give kids the latest technology. to see their face light up everytime they get the device in their hand was so fulfilling.. Also to hear them have so much knowledge on the product was also a rewarding experience as well. Aswell as working with the customer closely. developing long lasting relationships and accounts with people who trust you is by far the best part of it all .
Great pay & incentives
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee), Springfield, MOAugust 29, 2015
Pros: Pay - Bonus - Awesome Employer - Discount 75% on services
Cons: Bad Coach (Jamison B***) - Verbal Abuse by customers -
routine work, answer inbound calls - billing - troubleshooting - account management.

Management was great - except my coach. The hardest part of my job was navigating to EVERY policy on EVERY call and the systems are very slow.

Most enjoyable part of the job was the pay, incentives , and bonuses. Lots of incentives to make people want to work there. Dress as you wish -LITERALLY.

Pay in Springfield, MO for me with no call center experience was $12.64 to start, after 6 months a raise up to 75 cents. Lots of incentives to come to work (bonus paid about 45 days AFTER the month of the bonus) and if you get fired you LOOSE your bonus for the previous month that you worked so hard for.

I loved working here, If i had a chance I would honestly go back of course with a new coach.

Tmobile as a company is really a good company. I just wish I had a new coach.

Pay every 2 weeks - 5.86 hours of paid time off is given for use every 2 weeks.

Lots of perks - just stay away from my old coach.
Fun Work Place
Lead Sales Rep (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIAugust 27, 2015
I only left this job to get experience in my field of learning. Really nice place to work with. Some of the management team need more training in management but for the most part I enjoyed the people I worked with.
Loved it
CSR1 (Former Employee), Augusta, GAAugust 27, 2015
Probably the best job you'll ever have! Great benefits, great environment, and overall best all around! If you're interested in a life changing opportunity and longevity in a work place, this is it. :)
Great pay
Retail Store Manager (Former Employee), Niles, ILAugust 27, 2015
T-Mobile is a great place to work, but company goals are ever changing so make sure you stay on your toes and be adaptable to change. With this company its not what you know, its who you know to get ahead, make sure you make friends with senior management or you will not be going anywhere.
All the fun and drama you can love!
Store Operations Associate (Former Employee), Austin, TXAugust 26, 2015
Pros: Short Hours, Good Pay, and Free Time
Cons: Part-time, Lack of commitment, and drama
Working for T-Mobile wasn't difficult at all, just time consuming and mind-numbing, with every job comes strife but it seems with the mean pink they seem to thrive on it. Great job opportunity though for sure, great benefits, and pretty swell co-workers. Just lack of compassion for people's stationary homes, they'll move you in a heartbeat with out an blink of an eye.
Excellent place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNAugust 26, 2015
Pros: Excellent place to work, plenty of benefits.
T -mobile call center is a very exciting place to work.They are always upbeat and willing to help you expand and grow with the company.They value their employees and the pay is great.
Great customer service job
Customer Service & Retention Specialist (Former Employee), Nashville, TNAugust 25, 2015
Pros: great incentive packages, great training, great pay scale and increase structure, awesome coworkers and leadership
Cons: high call demands
It was a fast paced work environment with opportunities for advancement and great incentive packages. 360 feedback was the highlight of the job.
Productive and fun workplace.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Chattanooga, TNAugust 25, 2015
Fun and stressful place to work, but with supportive management on most teams. All about the numbers, but mostly about your ability to politely help out customers. Job experience you would expect from such a large company, but also has a room with televisions, video consoles, arcade games, foosball table, pool table, and air hockey table. Lots of variety in your day to day work life, but you're still just taking calls everyday. I learned how to work with customers in a variety of situations, emotions, problems, and just about everything you can imagine.
Productive but also a fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Augusta, GeorgiaAugust 24, 2015
Fun place to work and grow within the company. Making sure we are providing outstanding customer service. If you are looking for better opportunities, Tmobile is definitely a place where you are paid based on performance.
Great Culture
Store Operations Associate (Current Employee), Plymouth Meeting, PAAugust 22, 2015
T-mobile has a great culture, but at my current level of education, I am looking for something more challenging and something that has better compensation.
Great work environment for anyone who loves a competitive fast paced energy.
Senior Sales Representative (Current Employee), Renton, WAAugust 22, 2015
Very positive work experience here. There is always something to do and the up beat work environment makes it easy to come in with a great attitude and sell. Very competitive sales setting. To succeed, you need to be self motivated and constantly push new products and features.
on the floor
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), San Diego, CAAugust 21, 2015
Pros: free lunch, customers nice, people person, coworkers like family
Cons: no benefits, no encouragement, commission cuts, blow up my phone and email day off
i would have to say it is love and hate this job. it was a great experience but i got say after the cuts. to top it off no benefits . another thing is blow up my phone on my days off or family time. I just found it rude how some people don't know just cause there power they think that can do things and get away with it. just most enjoyable part is that i came close with my team and also knowledge of products.
Selling Phones
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee), Roseville, MNAugust 20, 2015
Pros: Service and phone discounts
Cons: weekends and holidays.
I sold phones at this company and like the work but did not want to be in Management. Selling phones is fun but not something I want to do long term.
love thisplace
SALES REP (Former Employee), boston maAugust 20, 2015
managers are great they work around your schedule especially if you go to school. working environment is very friendly.
Fun but No Work Life Balance
Senior Instructional Designer (Current Employee), MidwestAugust 20, 2015
Pros: Good benefits, fair pay, good discount on monthly wireless bill
T-Mobile is a great company to work for benefits wise and they really do try to make it a fun, laid back place to work. Unfortunately, they ALWAYS operate in fire drill mode. So over the past couple years since the big push to be the "Un-Carrier", work-life balance is nonexistent. Managers don't care that you're working evenings, weekends, and holidays on projects. In fact, no one even cares to notice when you're working hours like that. And then if you point out that you've been working 50-60 hours per week for a few weeks and ask for some comp time, they act like you're trying to break the rules. It's probably not as bad for hourly employees, since the aren't put in situations like that since they would have to be paid overtime. And guess what! You pay full price for phones as a T-Mobile employee. We used to get 1 or 2 free phones per year depending upon tenure, but that's been gone for a few years now. So if you work for T-Mobile, be prepared for people to always ask if you can get them a "deal" on a phone. You'll have to tell them, nope! I can't even get myself a "deal" on a phone. There is a huge discount on the monthly service, however. But really, shouldn't there be?? It's a given a company would want their employees to use and advocate for the service.
Productive and fun place to work
CSR-1 (Current Employee), augusta,georgiaAugust 20, 2015
Pros: raises, bonuses
Cons: color codes tha cause meetings and coachings to be taken out your schedule
T-Mobile is a great career stepping stone to a more professional work setting. You answer about 60-70 calls a day and have to provide customer with true and accurate information.
Productive and friendly work place
Sr.UI developer (Former Employee), Bellevue, WAAugust 19, 2015
It was great experience working at T-Mobile, a typical day at work start with pulling User Story from Rally Soft Ware

Friendly Co-workers Most Enjoyable part of the job is Sprint Endings.
Employees