T-Mobile Pay & Benefits reviews

Depends on what store you work at
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Camas, WAOctober 21, 2017
I enjoyed working at TMobile .... until I got moved to a slow paced store . Some of the management is a joke . You only have to work there for about 3-6 months to become a manager . Seemed very unprofessional to me and they had a hard time working around my 1 hour a day school schedule , so I left .
Pros
Commission
Cons
Understaffed, long hours, inexperienced management
Wonderful workplace with lots of experiences
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Tarzana, CAOctober 20, 2017
I have been working at T-Mobile part-time ,(less than a year)Rough holiday hours, tough on goals, focus to sell, It’s a lot of headache and you get blamed for you’re not even responsible for. Less employee and manager has to cover if they leave
Cons
short breaks, shot staff
It is a great company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAOctober 19, 2017
There are several benefits about working at T-Mobile. It's a relaxed environment and they have excellent opportunities for advancement. Great pay and tuition reimbursement.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Pays good
Financial Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALOctober 18, 2017
I worked there years ago. Since then I'm sure it has changed, the location has! It was ok. Paid well with good benefits. Hated the fact that they required empathy BUT still had a monetary goal.
Sometimes relaxing and the people make the place
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Roseville, CAOctober 18, 2017
It would be relaxing when there is downtime but your coworkers would make the experience more enjoyable. Management was really energetic and got the job done always
Pros
short shifts, no limit to how much money you can make
Cons
unsteady schedule, Vacations and days off are never approved
Stressful but nice company to work for
Retail Associate Manager (Current Employee) –  Mount Holly, NJOctober 18, 2017
Stressful sales position. Hard to get good feedback from upper management. Overall good company to work for as far as job security and benefits. Upper management only looks at numbers. If you want to advance you have to have good numbers. Seems like they don't care if you can actually do the job or not if you have high numbers.
great place to work
Retail Sales Manager, High Volume (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYOctober 18, 2017
Company great depending on the manager, it can be a great place to work. career advancement limited to who you know and often times there is lack of communication.
benefits
Managing a team to drive sales goals
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Bridgeport, CTOctober 17, 2017
fast pace goal driven environment for high level sales associates. commission driven with many benefits and perks. great place to work with month to month challenges.
Cons
short breaks, commission driven
tmobile
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAOctober 17, 2017
pays the bills. Great benefits for healthcare and benefits are great. I have been a part of t-mobile for three years. we do get annual raise they are invested in us
Stressful job with good pay but very incompetent leaders
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Oakland, MEOctober 17, 2017
I was harassed by my last direct supervisor. She used swears during the workplace and was very negative. I reported her actions on several occasions and I was covertly retaliated against for it. They have great starting pay and benefits but advancement is not based on the quality of your work but rather who you know and how well you are willing to conform to unwritten rules. Very stressful job
Pros
good starting pay and benefits
Cons
bad leadership and no value of employees
Amtel
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 16, 2017
Although the days consisted of a store that was short staffed and long hours, the customers really made the day for me. The Management was very hard to get a hold of. The Team Was super effective and helpful.
Great
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXOctober 16, 2017
Great place to work. Great benefits for all of the employees. Only turn off at the time was the manager of the team was not the best. 90 percent of the team ended up leaving.
Fantastic!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOOctober 16, 2017
Great company to work for. Fantastic benefits and a wonderful support structure. They believe in their employees first and do everything they can do back you up!
Great balanced work environment makes you feel like family
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Trenton, NJOctober 16, 2017
Great place to work at. Makes you feel like family. Really takes care of their employees. Salary is great. Will really make you want to stay. Alot of room to move up
Mixed bag
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAOctober 13, 2017
T-Mobile is fantastic company regarding the benefits and pay. It just happened that I was in a department that is behind the times regarding management philosophy and employee development (e.g working from home was discouraged; have to move into management and out of a technical role to advance pay). Work/life balance is excellent.
Pros
Benefits and pay is very competetive
Cons
you can be yourself as far as uniform dress code etc. personality wise
Retail Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYOctober 13, 2017
commision is based on the location that your located at. if your at a high volume store then you'll make a good commision. if your store is slow paced you'll still have a high goal with no support on how to achieve it. the hours vary on your availability. the hourly pay is minium wage, i worked for two years plus with no raise.
fun place to work at
Excellent customer service (Current Employee) –  Bellflower, CAOctober 13, 2017
such a fun company to work for, and always great opportunities for advancement. Always opportunity to make more money with commission incentives. A very easy and fun job. Enjoy going in to work and do not dread going.
Pros
stock benefits
Pay is good Inconsistent on everything else
Customer service rep (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNOctober 12, 2017
So yes if you are solely benefits driven T-Mobile call centers are a great place to work but if you like consistency in your job, not the place for you. Literally been on a phone call and had a policy change the minute it left my mouth. Made for real upset customers as they felt we didn't know what we were doing. If you like flexibility in your schedule, not the job for you. They tell you this but honestly unless you are the top performer every month for like an year then there is no wiggle room for you the normal employee or the employee who is top for like 3 of 4 months. Once you bid to a shift, even with life issues it is hard to get on another one. Career advancement is scarce at best, basically when it comes to a stable work environment there is not one with T-Mobile. Again thou the pay is great, all good benefits and the environment is the most laid back I have ever worked in however that is all this job has going for it.
Pros
Great pay for job, benifits day one
Cons
Inconsitentincy, low support, not flexible and everything else
Love it
Retail Consultant (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 11, 2017
amazing job, benefits, great culture and management. Typical day at work involved managing inventory and selling to customers based on their needs and budget
Very low pay
SALES CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 11, 2017
Commission is hard to come by when you are in a mall and not a store. Training and the software is cluttered and useless. Very hard to integrate plans from old to new.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at T-Mobile. Our community is ready to answer.