T-Mobile Employee Reviews

Found 4,296 reviews matching the search
Fun environment to work in
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCSeptember 26, 2016
Love the atmosphere at work. Fun people, great leadership but to advance your personal like will be on hold. The pay is great hourly and commission. If you're looking for a secure job and a great sales opportunity this would be the company to work for.
Productive and fun place to be
Sale Associate (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 25, 2016
I like T-Mobile. Its honestly the best carrier you could work for. They offer so much and you can advance in as little as year
great job
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Garfield, NJSeptember 23, 2016
Great opportunities and amazing benefits. Also great commission that can help you advance in your personal life. Job is very challenging as you deal with different kinds of clients that will test your abilities to adapt in a professional customer service work field.
very fun and great place to work at
Sales Associate Manager (Current Employee) –  Hermosa Beach, CASeptember 22, 2016
helping customers find the right product and service. provide quick product demonstration to clientele. provide excellent customer service. maintain product knowledge and cross train staff member in new solution
Pros
co-worker have low phone bill
Cons
healthcare
It was a fun time
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 22, 2016
It was what i expected, I enjoyed every part of the experience. I was able to tell my friends about it and they like it as well. The thing about it though was the flexibilty.
Poor
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Rock Hill, SC 29732September 22, 2016
No consideration for employees. Too focused on sales quotas than the actual staffing.Management is very strict and not leniant at all when it comes to personal problems and situations. The payroll is very insubstantial for the amount of stress and presure that is put upon the employees.
loved the company
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLSeptember 22, 2016
I loved working for T-Mobile, until my store was bought by MSO. I had so much fun working with my team, and I made lasting relationships with my customers.
Sales!
Sales Associate and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Redding, CASeptember 22, 2016
It was expected that you exceeded every months quota. The days would be different of course, some days you would get happy customers ready to buy or ready to convinced to buy and other days you are solving every possible problem that could be experienced within the company as a customer service rep. Management was great overall in the store but DM or RM could be total tools at times. Hardest part about the job sometimes is the truth held in tension. They want you to make sure you set up a happy customer with the right fit, but honestly they expect you to make sales even if it puts the person into a financial crisis.
Pros
You can make some money and lots of move up opportunity.
Cons
Taxes are insane on the commission.
Very Useful
Lead Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 22, 2016
I am a Workaholic and love to work along with my coworkers.
Excellent Environment and one of the best client in USA. I do recommend this Client . The most enjoyable part of the job is Team work .
T-mobile
Client Specialist (Current Employee) –  Northridge, CA 91324September 22, 2016
Management has bipolar in nature. Pushing different objectives each month, attempting to hit different goals. Sales goals are never ending. Constant managerial demands.
Pros
Stock in the company, Paid time off, financial aid for college
Cons
Never get to take breaks, random scheduling, constant sales quotas that never end.
great environment for training and development
HR Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 21, 2016
Great place to work I learned a lot about inner workings of the telecom operations and the importance of T-Mobile to society.
Pros
processes
Cons
n/a
Un-Carrier style is awesome!
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Miami, FL 33172September 21, 2016
Tmobile really strives to be different and better than the competition.

I feel that we are always ahead of what the competition is doing with prices, promotions, etc.

The hardest part of the job is currently with a new project we have been working on with a mobile store. Since is a new project it takes time to develop it and finding the right event, niche and market for the truck is sometimes complicated which may affect our aspects for sales, therefore you really have to be a go-getter. However, like all new projects T-mobile takes on, i'm sure it will work out amazing within given time to develop.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the people i work with and also worked with throughout my career, T-mobile really picks them right, the people i have gotten to work with are really hard workers and really nice as well and direct management really have cared for my success.
Pros
Great Benefits, Stock options, money for daycare, discounts for phones.
Cons
Standing all the time.
Great company to work for
Retail Training Store Manger (Current Employee) –  North Plainfield, NJSeptember 21, 2016
I enjoyed going to work each and everyday with a great staff and market leaders. I learned a lot while working for T-Mobile these past couple of years.
fun to work with
Subject Matter Expert (Former Employee) –  philippinesSeptember 20, 2016
the company felt like second home. it is not hard to make a commitment since management shows a great example on being a model employee.
Lots of opportunities
Nice Culture
Technical Operator (Former Employee) –  LaGrange, GASeptember 20, 2016
Nice place to work before the jobs were transferred to a different state. The hardest part of the job was the swing shifts.
Pros
Available Knowledge
Cons
Swing shifts
Better have some energy
Assistant Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 19, 2016
7 years in the company and I enjoyed it thoroughly. The pay is great if you work for it. The people you work with are amazing. Customers and working holidays / launch days are the most challenging part of the job. It is worth it.
Pros
Great pay for those who meet goals
Cons
Don't expect to be with family during the holidays
T-Mobile
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCSeptember 19, 2016
This is an amazing company to work for, its performance based and right now my life cant take the necessary changes to be successful. However they have amazing benefits and awesome bonus structures.
Pros
awards, free cell phones, free tv's, day parties
Cons
rotating shift every 6 months, metrics
Not a bad way to spend 2 years
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOSeptember 19, 2016
I have mostly positive things to say for this company, for the majority of people there they are great to work with and for and they respect you as a person. They given adequate training and benefits to where you will be satisfied with your job. They make sure to let you know you are doing a good job when they can. I loved my time here, it was ruined by a manager I happened to be under. I was in a serious car accident and required some time off, Instead of being worried about my health my family that had to call in for me was simply told I need to be at work or that I would get fired.
Productive and fun place to work
Salesforce Developer (Former Employee) –  Bothell, WASeptember 18, 2016
I enjoyed a lot when worked in T-MOBILE. Everyone gave support to each other. Especially i got more support from my team in my work. My work it's mostly related to coding. Depends on the client requirements i did so many visual pages creation and at the same time triggered many validation rules and workflows.
fun workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 16, 2016
i learned how to fix phone and computer . Set up window , hardware and software.
gain my phone skill, customer service.
sales Associate.