T-Mobile Employee Reviews

Found 5,768 reviews matching the search
A day
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Dania Beach, FLAugust 21, 2017
A day of working there I did inventory and deposits and providing excellent customer service. I was the managers second hand . I acted on behalf of the manager when he was not in the store.
Great people, great company
Sr. Program Manager Operations (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAAugust 21, 2017
Best company I've ever worked for, wished I'd have found t-mobile sooner in my career.

A great company that competes well with Amazon and other high tech firms.
Benefits
Cons
Mobility
Magenta Values did carry through
Customer Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAAugust 21, 2017
Working in IT Support of T-Mobile, we were taught Team Together Team Apart. We were always learning new skills to benefit ourselves and the team. This trait has carried over to my next jobs. I see this in other co-workers who worked for T-Mobile.
Pros
Create strong work ethics
Cons
Poor work and life balance
A Gold Day
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 21, 2017
June 12,2017 the the began very slow. At about 12pm It started to get very bust and there was only 2 people on the floor at the moment. Often the people that came into the location i was working at would only make a bill payment. That day wasn't about bill payments. Everyone came in to upgrade their devices and take protection for their device, speakers, wireless headphones, etc. This day was very important to us because if we didn't run business, we would not get paid. That day was very stress because we never started that slow not being able to make money. Also. my very favorite part was how myself and the other person on the floor killed it working as a team. It was a very well experience
fun
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Oakland, MEAugust 21, 2017
it's cool i really liked working there i just dont like over the phone sales anymore i and a face to face people person so thats why i left thank you.
Decent place
Manager (Former Employee) –  Central Falls, RIAugust 20, 2017
Is a decent job to have with their limited growth opportunities working with this particular retailer and the financial compensation structure is not up to par
Pros
Experience
Cons
Money
Awesome Place to work!
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Westwood, CAAugust 20, 2017
As long as you work for a store with others who work well as a team. the place and be fun and exciting. The kind of customers who come in are fun! plans and promotions always attract business and there is always something new. Changes are frequent.
Good place to work. promote from within.
Pros
Work is Fun, Uniform is Fresh. Awesome Plans!
Cons
Pay. Hours.
Tmobile is a good company
Solution Center Specialist (Current Employee) –  Meridian, IDAugust 19, 2017
TMobile is a great company to work for, they support their employees and have a great promotion within program. They do everything they can to hlep you succeed.
Great company, just behind pace
Store Manager, District Trainer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 19, 2017
i worked for an authorized dealer, so it may be different from other tmobile branches, but overall growth was there. management for noor were great just needed to adapt more to the future.
Great Job Role
Customer Care (Former Employee) –  Daniel Island, SCAugust 19, 2017
If you like a fast paced and competitive environment this job is for you. Job roles include customer service and sales. Easy bonuses offered for different promotions in the company.
Pros
cafeteria in building, bonus options
Cons
night positions mostly, traffic
Over all the environment was very relaxed
Sales representative (Former Employee) –  Alvin, TXAugust 18, 2017
off and on all day we were slammed with customers most of which had issues that needed to be taken care of and that being said. The job was lots of data migration and simple bill payments to 10 line activations at once. all while the having to sell to meet individual and store sales goals I never knew what i would be walking into day to day it was a challenge that i welcomed.
Pros
75% off your phone bill
Cons
no real benefits except 75% off your phone bill
Great company, great pay
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAAugust 18, 2017
I really enjoyed working at T-MObile. The pay structure with commission is very attractive. The only con for me is that you spend 100% of each day on your feet constantly, which can put some wear and tear on your body. But, overall, I had a good experience with this company, and the discounts you get as an employee are great.
good company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Redmond, ORAugust 18, 2017
Good company to work for. Your schedules in future are based on your metrics from current shift/ schedule. The sales requirement of the job was not a strong skill for me. The time requirement that each call be handled in 5 minutes or less was very stressful for me.
Love the company
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Lawrence, KSAugust 18, 2017
Great company to work for, I absolutely love their CEO. The managers at their 3rd party locations need some major work. They did not care about the customers at all.
Pros
Great company/CEO
Cons
their stores need some work
Productive and fun place to work
Sales (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 18, 2017
Job security is based on performance. Fun friendly work atmosphere. great benefits and incentives. great pay. management is nice and tons of free lunches.
Pros
free lunches
Productive and Cool Work Place and Environment
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAAugust 17, 2017
A typical day at work is non stop taking calls from customer inquiring about their cellular accounts. I learned excellent customer service skills and what customer service really consist of. The management is pretty cool depending on your manager. TMobile does celebrate your success and you have the opportunity to bonus monthly which is the best part of the job. The hardest part of the job is probably meeting the metrics and stats you have to meet on a monthly basis.
Pros
they always feed you, promotion
Cons
work life balance
Be prepared to work hard
Account Expert (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNAugust 17, 2017
If you have never worked in a call center atmosphere, you won't be prepared for the high speed level of training you will get and experience here.

Dealing with customers on a constantly daily level for 8 hours is what you will get with this job.

Music will be played all day everyday, and there are parties often.
Pros
Video games, pool tables, parties often, picnic tables out back to sit at, dynamic work atosphere
Cons
The job rec changed, Too many managers with different views. pay should be higher for the work
Fun Place to work
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  MichiganAugust 17, 2017
Fun place to work. I wish the position paid more, for the time worked Money was cool.
Very competitive
Love my manager I learned a lot.
Culture is some what laided back
Productive and fun place to work
Provide QA (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJAugust 17, 2017
Learned to interact better with business team. the most enjoyable part was to be able to help customers from doing back end testing to see if the issue was solved.
deployment
Salesforce Developer (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAAugust 17, 2017
while doing deployment i used to transfer many things from force.com by using changeset this was the first time I used force.com as developer but it runs successfully
Cons
short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at T-Mobile. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval