T-Mobile
2,486 reviews

T-Mobile Employer Reviews

Customer service oriented
Facility Coordinator II (Former Employee), Thornton, COJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: strong company directive
Cons: lack of communicaiton until it was too late
This german owned company had too many changes. They needed to work on better customer and employee services.

Company had many training sessions to move forward but they closed 7 of 24 office. So the lay off was a surprise to all.
fun work to work
Warehouse Clerk/Office (Former Employee), Guaynabo, PRJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: a lot to learn
Busy,a lots challange the management was greate,good co-workers the hardest part was to hot the warehouse good benefits
GREAT PLACE TO WORK
SAP MM/IM Consultant (Current Employee), Frisco, TXJanuary 25, 2015
5/5 NICE PLACE TO WORK.NO POLITICS, YOU CAN WORK WITH PEACE OF MIND.
Intimidating work place
Vendor/Sales Representative (Former Employee), NowalkJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: working week ends
Cons: lowered pay and stressful managers.
Working for T-Mobile was not a happy experience, managers did not know how to coach, they dropped the pay and our commissions did not increase. Co workers where not helpful and not much was learned while working for this company. The hardest part was trying to sell a product when our selection of products were decreasing while our competitors increased. Most enjoying part was the in store people i would work with, they where nice and helpful.
It's nice working for T-Mobile
Bilingual High Level Specialist CSR III (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMJanuary 25, 2015
Awesome incentives and ability to work a schedule that best fits you. Experience best customer service training and the job environment is good. Very casual wear. The ability to move up in the company is fast and is all based on performance and not tenure. The company always does events for special days and they always motivate their employees with awesome prizes and good pay. I would recommend T-Mobile to anyone who is looking to enforce their work experience in customer care service.
Fun short term job
Coach (Current Employee), Meridian, IDJanuary 24, 2015
The job has opportunities to advance. However it is a call center and it gets tiring.
Productive and good management
System Technician (Former Employee), Frisco, TXJanuary 23, 2015
Take employees calls
Troubleshoot and log the tickets
Resolve the tickets and direct to concern dept
very educating
Collector (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 23, 2015
Transferring accounts to collection agencies

Resolving customer billing disputes and escalates to supervisor as required

Identifying write-off accounts

Reviewing customer's overdue balances

Performing write-off's

assisting customer relations
Best Place to work in Lehigh Valley
Supervisor (Former Employee), Allentown, PAJanuary 23, 2015
I had the pleasure of working for T-Mobile for 16 years. The environment was friendly and professional. Worked with diverse group of people. Typical day at work would be coaching and developing team of 15 reps. I learned how to listen and score calls, facilitate on the job training, conduct team meetings. approve hours for payroll. Co-workers were a great group of people to work with. We were all like family. The most enjoyable part of the job was the incentives one would receive for a job well done. Hardest part of the job was receiving the news that the call center was closing and we were losing our jobs.
very fun place to work at.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Wichita, KSJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: the customers
Cons: n/a
Great job. Perfect with hours. The pay was good. Customers made the day fun. overall a great experience
Very easy and Great job
Call Representative (Former Employee), Grand Prairie, TXJanuary 22, 2015
While working for the company I learned a lot like how to manage A team how to become more organized it was a very exciting place to work because everyone was on one accord getting the job done
Fun productive woking environment.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Augusta, GAJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: health benefits.
A typical work included reviewing the latest news to stay informed about our products and services. Learned to become more self sufficient in looking up answers for customers and peers. Management and co-workers were fun, they kept the environment competitive; hardest part of the job was staying on top of your sells for the day, but it was also fun competing among your peers.
Fun place to work
Technical Care Specialist (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: great place to work and achieve
Cons: being stuck to a phone for hours
During my time at T-Mobile I was able to contribute positively to the corporate culture by assisting both customers as well as coworkers. Managers were amazing and so helpful. I had a blast working with my coworkers because they were all so well educated and trained that we were able to learn from each other. The most difficult part of the job was probably during the busiest hours when we would receive continuous calls, but the most enjoyable part of the job was during that time that we were able to help people with their devices and the network in which they used all of the time.
tmobile
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Hayward, CAJanuary 21, 2015
tmobile is a fast passed working environment that requires change and make sales
Field position, good co-workers
Field Engineer (Former Employee), Washington, DCJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: co-workers
Cons: hours
Field position which requires lots of local travel. Lots of independence to do your job.
the envirment was not safe there was no management support
Dealer Rep (Former Employee), Brandon, FLJanuary 21, 2015
There was no management support for the employees as far as angry customer threating us .
T-Mobile
RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE (Current Employee), marylandJanuary 21, 2015
Working with customers to help fit them with the best cellular device.
Great culture, and developmental environment!
Retail Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Brighton, MAJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: 75% off phone lines!
Cons: ?? not sure.
T-Mobile employs great people, and has a great culture. Couple this with great pay amazing benefits, a bonus package that's to die for, and a great discount on phone service, and you have an amazing job that anyone would be lucky to have!
Fun environment
Manager of Employee Services (Former Employee), Factoria, WaJanuary 20, 2015
Fast pace environment. Friendly co-workers and flex-work arrangements. Deadline driven company with lots of exciting projects.
Good job
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 19, 2015
Great benefis, phone bill discount, discount on phones. Lots of training offered.

1 2 3 4 5

About T-Mobile

T-Mobile inspires every employee to make a difference for our customers, our team, and ourselves. T-Mobile USA is a national – Read more