T-Mobile Employee Reviews

Found 5,933 reviews matching the search
Good place to work.
Technical support tier 3 (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMSeptember 19, 2017
Overall, this was a good place to work. The job was technical support over the phone. It's stressful work but you are well compensated for it and the work environment was one of the better ones as far as call centers go.
Super fun call center
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Mission, TXSeptember 19, 2017
The call center itself is very fun and exciting place to work at.
The job is stressful and very demanding but the benefits outweigh the negative and the stress.
N/a
District Manager (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 19, 2017
Broken promises. Partners commissions were never correct. There was no clear mission or vision with the company. Did not have an establish training program for new employees.
Tmobile had a fun fast paced environment
Serior Rep (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GASeptember 18, 2017
It was great. Working at T-Mobile getting to know and work with different people was awsome. I hope to one day work there again. I also loved the benefits and opportunities I was able to part in while working.
Pros
Nice pay
Cons
Stressful
Great Job
Retail & Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Wellington, FLSeptember 18, 2017
Love working here. The people are great. They offer great benefits. The work environment is uplifting and fast paced. They really care about their employees.
Overall a great company to work for
Retail Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 18, 2017
I have learned plenty here, no doubt. Sadly, dome of the district managers are not leaders and know how to drive individuals out of the business due to being ineffective.
Pros
75% off of cell phone plan
Cons
Lack of skilled next level leaders
Great Place to work
T-Mobile Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Holly Springs, NCSeptember 18, 2017
T-Mobile is a great place to work and is very good for experience in sales. Though I would love to grow with the company and at some point own my own store, the pay is just too low starting off. Other than that, I love working here!
good company to work for
Retail Store Manager (Former Employee) –  DC - District of Columbia, DCSeptember 18, 2017
Great company to work for
employee first mentality
great leadership
great training departments
leader in the wireless industry
would recommend to friends and family
Pros
great company
Cons
growth opportunities
T-Mobile Colorado Springs
OPERATIONS MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COSeptember 18, 2017
I want to be clear that this is only for the Colorado Springs site. Overall T-Mobile is an outstanding organization. Colorado Springs however is poorly managed and run.
T-Mobile
customer service rep (Former Employee) –  slaemSeptember 18, 2017
I really liked working there got bonuses the pay was fair and I got bonuses a lot I was always meeting with the supervisor and also.....................
Call center for t-mobile
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COSeptember 18, 2017
This was hands down the worst job I have ever had. People yelling at you about their cell phone bill for no reason at all and treating you like absolute garbage. The management is some of the worst people I have ever met in my entire life. Work here if you are interested in developing anger management issues.
Great Place to Work!
Sr. Account Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 18, 2017
A marketplace of opportunities to grow if telecom industry is your thing. Work hard and play hard is taken serious, very serious. When it's "go time" work is tough but fair.
Fun place to work
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VASeptember 18, 2017
Tmobile is a fun place to work. Very busy some days can be stressful but over all they take very good care of the employees. Call volume is very high and you have to be able to handle irate customers.
Pros
bonuses and incentives
Cons
call volume
New Expectations
Representante de Ventas (Former Employee) –  Juana Díaz Municipio, PRSeptember 17, 2017
Productive in sales area and customer service always be the best.
All day me project for some new goals. Try to get maximized every sales.Have good Motivation.
Na
Dev Lead, Technology Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bothell, WASeptember 17, 2017
Competitive environment to learn and grow
Excellent Management
Great colleagues.
Great working enviroment
TEAM SALES LEAD (Former Employee) –  Greenfield, WISeptember 17, 2017
T-mobile is a very great company to work for with a lot of room for advancement and intercompany promotions. Great learning and friendly enviroment. Really great customers.
Competitive sales enviroment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 17, 2017
Goals are challenging, employees are competitive, management helps some with selling and driving store sales. Benefits are great, the company does everything they can for their employees.
Decent place to work
Meet all sales objectives (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ 85017September 17, 2017
loved working there just hated the hours and the fact that it had minimal security! anyone went in there with weapons to steal we had no protection! pay and discount were awesome though
Not understanding
Customer Service /Advanced Tech Support (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMSeptember 17, 2017
I loved working at T-Mobile and I truly didn't want to leave. Most of the coaches I had were fantastic but it only takes one to change everything. It only took one to make me start hating going into work and by my last coach, who thought I had been moved to his team because trying to get preferential treatment (it was my Drs request..not what I wantef), going to work felt like going to the dentist.
Pros
Pay, benefits
Cons
Coaches
Great place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VASeptember 16, 2017
Great benefits. Atmosphere and opportunities. Limited schedules. I've been there for 3 years, we celebrate often. We play hard, but work harder. This has been the best job I've ever had.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at T-Mobile. Our community is ready to answer.