T-Mobile
2,348 reviews

T-Mobile Employer Reviews

review
Assistant Supervisor/Customer Service (Former Employee), Augusta, GANovember 21, 2014
Cons: drove an hour to work
I worked here for 7 years and was one of the best experience I had. I was able to grow from being on the phones to a manager of a retail store. I learned a lot about customer service and how to grow with our customers. I left for medical condition.
it is a good place
Sales Representatives (Current Employee), Garfield, NJNovember 20, 2014
a typical day is just talking to customers and learning is how to sale becuase there is alot of other thing that can help you like emails that are send and lot of promotion. the hardest part is working in a walmart because sometime the manager wont work with you and can be difficult to sale if the manager is giving you a hard time
Great, dynamic company to work for
Director (Former Employee), Seattle, WANovember 20, 2014
Demanding work that was fair and challenging. High growth atmosphere that was a constant learning experience. Dynamic and fun environment.
Care about the employees
Retail Sales Manager (Former Employee), Jersey City, NJNovember 20, 2014
During my time at T-Mobile I witness a lot of benefits given to its employees. They truly do care about their employees well being and live behind the saying a happy employee creates a happy customer interaction. Great company to work for but the career advancement is slow and there is only so many different departments you can go into.
great
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Baton Rouge, LANovember 20, 2014
Pros: great benifits
Cons: hard to become full time
its a great job great company you can learn a lot by working for tmobile great managment
t-mobile will be #1 in 2015
Retail Associate Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 19, 2014
Pros: opportunity to service and work with amazing people and on the rise technology
t-mobile has a promising career path
t-mobile is not union
ability to peer develop and an open mind are pertinent
Endless Opportunity
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee), Cedar Park, TXNovember 18, 2014
Great company to work for with an amazing commission structure. Depending on the market that you are in there is great potential to make a good living just working part time.
A solid place
Sales Associate/ Assistant Manager (Current Employee), mesa, azNovember 18, 2014
I enjoy working for this company and really love to sell the t-mobile product. I learned how to really achieve goals and that hard works is rewarded
Fast paced and challenging environment
Retail Store Manager (Current Employee), Auburn, WANovember 18, 2014
Pros: pay and benefits
Great opportunity for career advancement and financial gain; along with good benefits.
Productive work environment based on techology
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Utica, NYNovember 18, 2014
Pros: employee phones
Cons: short breaks
I loved this job. A typical day there consist of going to work on time cleaning up after the person who used the cubicle before I sat it in bay area. Serviced T-Mobile customers over the telephone.
Performed data entry and applied changes to the account if needed.
Provided customers with information on ways to save money, such as changing their rate – more... plan. – less
yo-yo effect
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Salem, OregonNovember 17, 2014
Pros: caffe on site, free coffee/tea, win awesome prizes even company paid trips, benefits, there is also a on site gym with showers, there is on site security, vending machines, fun.
Cons: draining, mentally abusing, managment is corrupt for the most part, you never get a streaigh answer on most of your questions, high focus on stats and that doesn't always play out on the phone with a customer.
The place alone is upbeat, security is really friendly but management is really hit and miss you either get a really great coach or a really BAD one. If you are a good rep and you do everything they ask of you then you are pretty much on your way up the ladder of course there is the down fall of having to kiss butt to get there but that is minimal if – more... you go through the right people. Attendance is key here and you must must must stay on top of it and try your hardest not to miss much if you really want to advance. Benefits are amazing a little spendy but worth it and the pay is pretty good too but varies on your experience then again if you are doing amazing on the phones there is an almost guarantee that you will bonus and they can range $150 to $1500 some times even more. This job is not meant for people who are really active and cant stand sitting all day you also have to have tough skin because customers will tear you down at any sign of weakness. 75% off your main bill up to 7 lines (5 talk likes and 2 tablets or MBB lines) tuition reimbursement if it can be used in the company. Lawyer retainer. Pet insurance. child care reimbursement up to $200 a month. – less
Fun and Lively place to work.
Sales Leader (Current Employee), Vernon Hills, ILNovember 17, 2014
Great place to work and succeed. If I am opening, I start my day off by letting the team know where we are in sales and where we need to be by the end of the month. Informing and following up with each of them to make sure we are staying on track with goals for the day. If i am closing I get with the morning manager to see how we are doing and then – more... make sure I get with team coming in to make sure we finish the day strong. I have learned that making customers will go along way for you, the store and the company. Management staff is a great team they work with each other to help the reps make goals and to be successful. Hardest part of the job is closing a sale with a high deposit. Most enjoyable is making customers happy. – less
Great pay
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Las Cruces, NMNovember 16, 2014
Lots of fun working with emerging technologies such as the wireless industry. Lots of customer support issues and contact.
great place to work
Customer Service /Collections Representative (Former Employee), Richmond, VANovember 15, 2014
Pros: free phones
Delivered world class customer service with customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Provided effective and timely resolution of a range of customer inquiries.
Strived for one-call resolution of customer issues.
Completed ongoing training to stay abreast of product, service and policy changes.
Maintained a positive and cooperative tone with both customers – more... and coworkers.
. – less
Maybe a little too much fun...
Customer Care Rep. (Former Employee), Richmond, VANovember 15, 2014
Pros: great pay, great hours
Cons: not enough actual learning and teaching.
While there we spent so much time trying to find ways to have fun, we barely touched on important phone/call center etiquette. A lot of my day consisted of trying to find a playlist for music, trying to learn various dance routines and group assignments which did not help me when it came time to get on the phone.
Good summer job
Retail Sales Representative (Former Employee), Cedar Park, TXNovember 15, 2014
Everybody has cell phones so why not sell them. Slow days could be pretty boring.
Great Company to work for and to start at Entry-level
NOC Team (Former Employee), Plano, TXNovember 15, 2014
Cons: night shift if you have it
Started through a hiring agency that paid well for entry-level. You basically start out as a call tech and learn some codes and the system branch necessary to do the job and then your exposed to all the other people inside the NOC that are doing other things. So while doing your job you actually socialize with others and see where you want to go from – more... there and everyone is so willing to help educate you.
BTW, you meet so many people and hear a lot of stories about how Tech has advanced, Great place if you love the IT industry. – less
avg
Sr. Network Engineer, SystDesign & Strategy (Current Employee), Bellevue, WANovember 15, 2014
a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
overall if a person can deal with alot of hot air then it is a good place to work
Financial Care Representative (Current Employee), Tampa, FLNovember 14, 2014
Pros: alot of company events
Cons: do not follow through on promises, quick to release employees
Calls come in repeatedly throughout shift with assistance in the beginning when first starting but goes away as you are there longer even if still needed.
Management generally listen to your concerns however are unable or unwilling to act when necessary.
Coworkers are great and great place to meet people
Hardest part of the job is listening to back – more... to back excuses while there on phone and not being able to assist the people you feel really do deserve the extra help.
the most enjoyable part of the job is the bonuses – less
Fun place to work with great people to be around
Quality Assurance Specialist (Current Employee), Tampa, FLNovember 14, 2014
Pros: phone bill discount, great benefits, younger demographic
Cons: lower than average wages
T-Mobile is an excellent place to work as far as the environment that you work in is concerned. They could compensate employees better, but they do provide monthly bonuses and incentives.

1 2 3 4 5

About T-Mobile

T-Mobile inspires every employee to make a difference for our customers, our team, and ourselves. T-Mobile USA is a national – Read more