T-Mobile Employee Reviews

Found 5,260 reviews matching the search
Not a great experience.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Wichita Falls, TXMay 26, 2017
Job security was low which always made staff worry if they were loosing their job next. Management was always changing which always changed the objectives of what to aim for. No centralized system was ever established which caused very low moral and little to no motivation to sale products. The most disturbing thing was the employee to management arguments which caused high tension in the workplace. Granted this isn't every T-Mobile, solely my personal experience of the the company I once worked for before quitting.
Pros
A business line was provided with T-Mobile network.
Cons
Little to no advancement, and not enough compensation.
Time consuming
SALES REP (Current Employee) –  Garfield, NJMay 25, 2017
Not a bad job
dealer discount is great
No healthcare, gotta pay for it
Decent money
A ton of paperwork
Good commission if you hustle
Great discounts of monthly bill
Fun and professional
Representative Customer Services (Former Employee) –  Caguas, PRMay 25, 2017
Identify customer needs and clarify information research every issues and provide solutions or alternative , work as a team sometimes is competitive with other worker.
Pros
Great company and salary
Cons
Stressful at first until you learn to satisfy the customer.
T-Mobile
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZMay 25, 2017
My time here was well spent. loved the culture and the driving reason how and why the whole wireless industry needed a change up. proud to say I worked here for as long as I did and proud that we started a good movement in putting customers first.
great company
Sr. Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 25, 2017
Get to office around 7:30 am and start prospecting till 10 am then leave the office to go on appointments (typically 3-4). end the day doing follow-up calls, referral calls and in-put in CRM,, place orders.
Horrible and unproffesional
Retail Associate Manager (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTMay 25, 2017
Not hat was expected. Very dishonest company, I was promised a lot from them upon being hired. I never received anything that was promised. There commission structure is a gimmick. They take your money without a statement for you to physically see.
Pros
Not big on tattoes
Cons
You can call out without any consiquence or be late
Working Expereince
Java Developer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 25, 2017
TMobile is one of the excellent client where it provides a good environment for the employees to work.The management here is very good so that it provides an environment to work effectively
Awesome!
Wireless Consultant (Former Employee) –  Brea, CAMay 25, 2017
The best job I ever had. School and other things required me to leave. But I am currently trying to get hired back on. I recommend this company to anyone that wants a well balanced job with great staff and benefits.
Great Company to work for
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 24, 2017
Great Staff to work with.
Amazing benefits, flexible schedule. hourly and commission based pay. Quarterly teamwork building shops. Overall, fun company to work for.
Really fun to know technology at hand
SALES (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 24, 2017
I really appreciate the opportunity I was given to get into the tech industry. There were constant training and literature about the new operational systems, their functionality and how it is going to affect the environment. Plus I got introduced to the first Salesforce close platform where I was able to tailor the need according to the client's demand.
Pros
Back then my phone bill for 2 lines was less than $25p/m.
Cons
Back then, commissions were different.
Love it
Bilingual Financial Care Rep (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 24, 2017
I love the people I work with. Such a good positive vibe. Our schedule changes every 6+ months. My pay is decent for what I do. I wish we could accrue more PTO, faster.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Angry customers yelling at you
Its ok.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 24, 2017
Used to be a really great company to work for. They keep lowering our commission and I had to step down from assistant manager to part time sales and I actually make more money as a part time rep. Managers are ok, but they tend to try to make up their own rules and enforce them. Someone who used to be in management knows that shouldn't fly.
Not very ethical. Don't care about your personal life. Like to threaten employees a lot. LOts of micro management.
Pros
Benefits.
Cons
Everything else
Competitive sales environment with good benefits
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMay 24, 2017
It was a good place to work if you're a sales driven person. The management styles varied from time to time to very positive to very negative depending on personalities. Hardest part of the job was dealing with difficult customers and sales quotas if you had a more strict manager. Each store is very unique with it's traffic and customers and the company was good at setting goals based on the individual needs of the store. The benefits including health and discounts were really good.
Pros
Good pay and benefits
Cons
Stressful sales environment and hit or miss management
Quick paced environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Mission, TXMay 24, 2017
Job requires a lot of think on your feet and outside the box. Very competitive and demanding job. Lots of great benefits for working there and also incentives.
Family atmosphere
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMay 24, 2017
The most amazing place I work. Great people, amazing managers. The management team was very helpful when it comes to teaching and coaching. Although they encourage competitive environment the staff makes it incredible fun.
Good
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXMay 23, 2017
Decent place to work
Allows for a work and life balance
Cons - pay can be inconsistent
Management has no leadership
High turnover within the company.
productive workplace and flexible during college years
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Queens, NYMay 23, 2017
great company to work for. very flexible to work with during my college years as well as learning a lot while networking with companies. benefits such as 401 k, life insurance, dental and vision were also a big plus with the company.
good job great benefits
Technical Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOMay 23, 2017
overall for call center work its not to stressful. jobs has fair pay and great benefits. great work culture where the employee comes first. good room for moving up in company
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Concord, CAMay 23, 2017
T-Mobile was a great place to work as a contract employee. There was a lot of work but they were very supportive to assist employees and management assisted.
Pros
Knowledgeable Management
Cons
average and goals are unreasonable
Retail Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Silver Spring, MDMay 23, 2017
average and goals are unreasonable there is no real proggression at all and overall was unsatified with job i would not recommecd working here at all it can be stressful

Ask a question about working or interviewing at T-Mobile. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval