T-Mobile Employee Reviews

Found 5,966 reviews matching the search
good place need better management
T-Mobile Technical Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mission, TXSeptember 26, 2017
Overall pretty satisfied with environment. Culture really was dependent on who your supervisor was. Supervisors that have been in position for long time will help you improve overall performance. New supervisors will focus on only getting numbers higher to benefit themselves during schedule selection.
Pros
pay, benefits, discounts
Cons
some Managment
Productive and Fun workplace. Voted one of the best places to work in Wichita
IT Specialist (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSSeptember 25, 2017
Great place to work with great people. Given the opportunity I wouldn't miss it for the world. Day to day work was manageable and the extracurriculars were always fun to setup and participate in. The hardest part of the job was the paperwork and that's just the same everywhere.
Working at Tmobile
Financial Business Analyst II (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WASeptember 25, 2017
I liked my time there. I learned a lot about the financial world and how to deal in the world of wireless. Tmobile is much different now from what I hear though. The new CEO has really energized it's workforce.
Finding their place
Team Manager (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSSeptember 25, 2017
Constantly changing market strategies and a very bureaucratic business model that cannot be challenged leads to high level managers being impossible to deal with.
Benefits
Cons
Mangement
Productive and fun work place
Account Expert (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VASeptember 25, 2017
Fast pace call center environment. Casual fun place to work. Great employees. Great CEO. the company has great benefits and discounts on services and dvices, Also free eduction opportunity.
Pros
casual environment. great discounts
Cons
schedule flexibility is limited
Opportunity to have call center Experience
Financial Representative (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 25, 2017
When I first started working for T-mobile I made really good money and Everybody was able to Bonus. Financial Care was the overall role in the Tampa Call center. Now they have a new program called (TEX Team of Experts) the metrics are unbeatable and they predict the role to not be customer service in training. But when you hit the floor it's a whole different story. Leaderships are horrible not helpful at all. Very unprofessional which I want get into. Again, when I first started in 2015 it was never like this. However, certain people in management roles were always unprofessional. It was never a problem making money which was the major thing.
Benefits
Cons
Management, Bonus low pay
Very good
Team Manager (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 25, 2017
Fun environment with recognitions weekly,monthly and quarterly ,some with additional financial gain. (Retired 2016) .Many levels of performance expected from servicing, sales, tech department and saves for customers with issues causing resolution dis satisfactors.
Pros
Good workplace culture where ideas and opinions count.
Cons
Pay equity in the market used for pay comparison for employees
Not a fun place to work and you still need a second job to make ends meet.
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Long Island City, NYSeptember 25, 2017
When they hired me they said If I didn't receive a commission check every month for $6000 a month they would ask me how they can help me make that $6000 a month commission... No One has ever asked me how they can help me make that. In fact no one I know in this company has ever made that. Only people who work for corporate make that much ans their store is in the mall of a very busy part of NYC (Manhattan). I feel that I was lied to. So I am looking for another position ASAP.
Pros
Cons
The managers and district manager are incompetent. They treat this company like a personal harem.
Productive and fast paced call center dedicated to customers and employess.
Financial Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALSeptember 25, 2017
I was a financial care representative that worked in an inbound/outbound call center. This was my first call center environment as well as collections. Management was awesome and their training program was superb. The hardest part of my job was my shift ended at 12am. The most enjoyable part of the job was I worked for a cellular company which came with many perks and discounts.
Pros
Benefits, discounts, compensation, managment.
Cons
Shift hours.
Over all grate
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Bradenton, FLSeptember 25, 2017
I love working for t-mobile AWSOME place to work and outstanding service. It's always a plwasu5 to work With other people that love to do the same thing you so. Working at T-mobile is more like working with family because that's the way thing feel when yoour there.
money was good.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  McKinney, TXSeptember 24, 2017
The company as a whole is a good place to work. I just didn't like some of the commission changes that were done. I also did not like I was full time and I did not recieve full time hours. They decided to cut hours and I did not work even 35 hours a week. Which was a problem for me. Benefits were amazing though and PTO was also pretty good.
T-Mobile Customer Service
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Bellingham, WASeptember 24, 2017
T-Mobile is a decent company to work for if your seeking a customer service job that has competitive pay, solid benefits, and opportunity for advancement.
Pros
Competitive Pay and Bonus Structure
Cons
Organizational Restructuring far to frequently
Great Place To Work
Business Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 24, 2017
I truly enjoy working at T-mobile but I am finding out very quickly that I will not make anywhere near the TTC I was told would make when I took the job.
Benefits
Cons
Compensation
Dont let that hippie CEO fool you
sales lead, key holder (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 24, 2017
Depending on your market High or Low Volume depends on how happy you are with the pay. High Volume BMW's and balling. Low Volume Ramen on the nightly. don't let them fool you at those low volume stores 1 maybe 2 people get good cash. But they hit you with the same expectations that high volumes have been people just mindlessly walk on in no salesman skill all clerk. Low volume you hustle and why hustle for 1500-2000 mth when you can get that standing around not selling phones with outrageous expectations
fun
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  FloridaSeptember 22, 2017
its was fun working for tmobile becuz I like to talk and help and help out a lot of sell and fun with the team happly every day just got to work I love it
Fun atmosphere with high energy
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  North Canton, OHSeptember 22, 2017
The company is absolutely fun to work for when business is up. Very sporadic amount of traffic. The hardest part of the job is quickly coming up with quotes for people for how much they will spend on cell phone coverage. Must be accurate and efficient with math. Management is very hands on and constantly in contact with you. Good for a low experience job that has little requirements, but can have a high turnover at times due to insufficient reps. Of all mobile carriers, T-Mobile is moving up and growing at an unmatched rate. Lastly, commission based pay means that during slow months, your pay could be a little as half of the pay of previous months.
Pros
Fun, friendly, growing business.
Cons
Low opportunity for career advancement, Unreliable pay due to commission.
fun company to work for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLSeptember 22, 2017
The company is fun to work with to keep there employee happy this was the Main Call Center before they relocated in there state ....why had Gym, Movie Room and Game Room to keep the employee happy .......they offer gift etc. couldn't complain they work with your scheduled exspecially when you have kids. those who meet there goal each quarter get to go on trips like Hawaii, Las Vegas etc. was the best part of the job.
Very competitive work place
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CASeptember 22, 2017
Tmobile was a good company to work for if you are in the right location with good people. Unfortunately being in a location where management picks favorites it is not a good company to be at.
Pros
comission
Cons
environment
Very easy job
Key Holder, Apple Expert (Current Employee) –  Northville, MISeptember 21, 2017
working at T-mobile is very easy as long as you're able to stay updated on new information you will succeed. working on a great pitch and not overloading customers with information is very important
Pros
Pto, Flexable Schedule, Great benefits
Cons
Politics when it comes to advancing
terrible
Floor Manager (Former Employee) –  Missoula, MTSeptember 21, 2017
save yourself. this job mentally drains you and physicaly impacts you as well. this can be so stressful and is. the mamagers are nice yet terrible at their positiion

Ask a question about working or interviewing at T-Mobile. Our community is ready to answer.