T-Mobile
2,197 reviews

T-Mobile Employer Reviews

Productive and fun place to work
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee), Beltsville, MDSeptember 19, 2014
Pros: fun place to work
Cons: assignment ended
Temporary assignment. Ran the front office. Met and greeted personnel. Management was excellent to work with. Learned to pack emergency packs for the technicians.
game room
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Wichita, KSSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: free lunch sometimes
Cons: short breaks, no time between calls
hardest part about the job is keep up with your status they want you to sell on every call sometimes its just not a good point to sell but if you dont sell they get mad there is always chnage through out the call center
Building a successful team!
Retail Store Manager (Current Employee), Lancaster, PASeptember 17, 2014
The Most enjoyable part of my job is everyday coaching. Helping the team develop behaviors that lead to outstanding results!
I loved this company
Customer Service Representative I (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: everything
Cons: ...
Every thing was awesome from the time I started to the time I left. I started in 2006 when the economy was thriving and they were throwing money at you. There was a movie theatre, gym, game room, pool table in the break room, etc. I was a top performer and may have seen the differences in the company more than anyone because of being awarded but I have – more... never found another job to match what they did for their employees. They strived to make it the best place to work. – less
I wouldn't change any of these for the world
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Wichita, KSSeptember 17, 2014
Most of my time was spent between these 3 places while at Langston University. I wouldn't change any of these for the world.
Example
Financial Care Representative (Current Employee), NY, NYSeptember 16, 2014
typical day at work
•what you learned
•management
•your co-workers
•the hardest part of the job
•the most enjoyable part of the job
Outstanding compensation for hard work.
Store manager/ Company Trainer (Current Employee), Raynham, MASeptember 16, 2014
Pros: great staff and management.
Cons: lack of communication.
I loved this job. It was very easy to feel productive and climb the corporate ladder. As long as you worked hard and did everything right you were recognized for it.
I really was a big fan of building a rapport with each and every customer id come in contact with
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Short PumpSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: stress
I learned what to do when hostile situations were thrown at me
T-Mobile
Took inbound calls assisting customers (Former Employee), Springfield, MOSeptember 16, 2014
Working at T-Mobile was a lot of fun and it was easy to sell to the customers. However the shifts you have to bid on so it will interfere with your day to day life. Every 6 months it changes. The worse you are at performing the worse shift you will have. Also a high turn over rate.
productive place to work
❸ Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Frisco, TXSeptember 16, 2014
I loved my job the work is constant. I learned different avenues and aspect of fixing and maintaining a great working mobile device.
Good Environment and Good People
Advanced Tech Support (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NM (Jefferson Commons)September 16, 2014
With a cafeteria and small game room in the break room, this company was a delight to work for. The people are generally great and the benefits are enticing for sure.
My Rating
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee), Calumet City, ILSeptember 15, 2014
My overall rating on the job is that its a good place to work at
Good job
Warehouse Technician (Former Employee), MiamiSeptember 15, 2014
Job was a great learning experience. Got to learn telecom parts and work with other contractors.
great team.
Retail Training Store Manager (Current Employee), bala cynwydSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: employee cellphone plan.
Cons: lack of leadership from east coast senior leadership.
I really enjoyed the team that I work with. Senior leadership leads with fear. Lack of respect for work life balance.
Great people
Senior Manager (Current Employee), IllinoisSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: benefits, cellphone rate plans, flexibility
Cons: numerous reorgs
Good place to work and great people to work with. Excellent understanding of work/life balance and trusting employees to get the job done.
average
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Oakland, MESeptember 11, 2014
good company with bad internal supervisors, good pay and benefits but very stressful so high turnover rate
Fun place
Retail Sales Lead-Blackberry Ambassador (Former Employee), Queens, NYSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: benefits
Best work environment that I have ever been part of. Learned a lot and met many great people both co workers and customers. Learned a lot about technology and sales.
productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: provides money for childcare
Cons: very stressful
my job entailed taking payments and setting arrangements. The supervisors as well as coworkers were very helpful.
Good productive work with good comission base.
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Yakima, WASeptember 10, 2014
Pros: free lunch, gift cards, and paid trainings.
Cons: healthcare, breaks, lunches, no notices for schedule arrangements, stressful.
During my time working for T-Mobile I learned a lot of good skills that will help me later on in my life. I enforced my knowledge working with customers and daily problems that companies encounter. I also made some really good friends. As far as the job concerns, its a job that requires a lot of time, attention, and working under a lot of pressure. – more... You can make really good money if you work hard. Overall I really enjoyed working for this company, the pay structure is great and the knowledge I learned from them is something is going to follow me anywhere I go. – less
Fun workspace
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee), Hialeah, FlSeptember 10, 2014
Tmobile was a great learning expirience since it was my first job as a sales associate. I learned a lot from all my coworkers and managers.

1 2 3 4 5

About T-Mobile

T-Mobile inspires every employee to make a difference for our customers, our team, and ourselves. T-Mobile USA is a national – Read more