T-Mobile Employee Reviews

Found 5,447 reviews matching the search
Good an fun place to work
customer service (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 22, 2017
I love working there as a team very good company to work for very good benefits and wish that I could go back but they were short of under the making of
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Little privacy
Great Pay and Benefits
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Laredo, TXJune 22, 2017
Working at T-Mobile was a challenging, yet fun experience. It's a fantastic place to compete with yourself and others (by exceeding quotas) while reaping the benefits of an awesome commission structure. Management needs to look for talented and dedicated workers to move up, not tenured associates who have become stagnant with their performance and their ambition.
Pros
Good commission structure, fun atmosphere, challenging quotas, innovate CEO
Cons
management needs work, unhealthy job work/life balance
Great Opportunity
Field Tech (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 22, 2017
I have was supported and learned so much. They are great as a company. They are understanding and will support you as you grow with the company.I am grateful for what I gained from T-Mobile.
Great Company
National Retail Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJune 21, 2017
Fantastic company to work for. good people, work life balance, CEO is great, company is always and consistently on the cutting edge. T-Mobile is a great company.
Great Team
Network Telecommunications Analyst (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, NYJune 21, 2017
As a subcontractor I worked with the construction, leasing and networking team to build out the UPNY network. The teams worked together to provide a cohesive network, installed under budget and the network was completed 6 months sooner than the deadline date.
Pros
great work enviornment
Consistency teamwork and fun work place
Retail Sales Associate High Volume Store (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYJune 21, 2017
Once I got the floor it was all our customers and we had a great team work environment . Always trying to help our customer and giving the best of me.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short lunch break
Great Place to work, good managment teams
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 21, 2017
Great Place to work and great co workers. Usualy a day at work are fast pace, Managment is suportive and if you need help to close a sale they will help you in your transaction. I have work 11 years in telecomunication and Tmobile is the best place i hade work the only thing a sales job so you will always have the stress of making your numbers each month but ist worth it.
Pros
great pay and benifits
Cons
short break only 30mint
Excellent company
Business Account Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 21, 2017
A genuinely fun and productive workplace. Great group of people around you wanting you to succeed. Many different tools to help generate sales along with a winning culture
Fun Work Environment
Retail Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 20, 2017
Enjoyed my leadership growth throughout my time with the company.
My work peers became more like family and it showed what a fun place it was to continue my career.
11 satisfying years with 3 mergers prior to ownership by Deutsche Telekom
Tiers 2 & 3 Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 20, 2017
Very rewarding and many career advancement opportunities, then after those 11 years, the largest Data Center was suddenly shut down and a few thousand of us lost our jobs without the opportunity to relocate across the country.
Pros
3 day 12 hour shiftwork offered
Cons
Honestly not a 'con', most corporations nowadays change locations to reduce overhead expenes.
My first real job
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSJune 20, 2017
I found a lot of success using my social skills to my advantage as a sales representative. Achieving success on leaderboards and surpassing the expectations of my superiors was a very rewarding experience, and led me to have enough confidence to try something new and move to my current job.
Pros
I was very good
Cons
It was a little too easy
Great Job!
Cellular Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 20, 2017
Love this job! I believe it's great for starters. A typical day will include working around wonderful, different people who come from different backgrounds. The management has gotten a lot better and they are succeeding at getting the store on it's feet. I would say the hardest part about the job is dealing with unsatisfied customers.It's hard sometimes because they're upset but with the right proper care and management of the situation, they walk out as happy customers. Now, the reason I completely love this job it's because I love working in a positive environment, where we all work as a team and if there's any issues we work together towards a solution.
Pros
Great coworkers, very independent, fun environment
Cons
Unsatisfied customers, Weak pay
Very High paced environment
Retail Sales Representative/Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 20, 2017
A days work consist of assisting customers with daily needs such as device troubleshooting, buyers assistance, bill payments, and account reviews. The workplace is very comfortable however it can be very high paced during peak times. The hardest part about the job is keeping up with the promotions and different service changes the company makes to stay competitive. The most enjoyable part is tmobile gives you the freedom to sale based on your own personality.
Pros
Very convienient commission structure.
Cons
Not enough hours for represtatives
Awesome place to work for.
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJune 20, 2017
Awesome place to work for with amazing benefits.Nothing negative about this place at all, very supportive staff and co workers. Shift changes every 6 months.
Great company and culture
Retail Sales Leader (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 20, 2017
Tmo is a great place to work and the culture is amongst the best I've ever worked in. It's also a great place to get your feet wet in face to face sales if you're looking to go that route. They encourage a laid back, non pushy sales style so it's not high pressure like some of the other carriers.
Pros
Culture, flexible hours, LOTS of vacation time, cheap phone lines, awesome benefits
Cons
advancement can take a long time, holiday and weekend hours
Coolest place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAJune 20, 2017
Solely responsible for enhancing customer experience when calling in about technical situations with personal cell phones, programs and applications. Also got free phones
Pros
loved the break room the games and also the food
Great People and Place to work
Sr. Accountant - Handset Sales Accounting (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAJune 20, 2017
Overall T-Mobile is an amazing place to work and has the right amount of challenge, growth opportunities, culture and amazing people with a low turnaround.
Pros
people, culture, work life balance
Fast Paced competitive work place
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAJune 19, 2017
Very fast paced competitive environment but sometimes too reactive and not proactive. This leads to lots of "fire drills" without a lot of direction, thus causing delayed results.
over all normal
General Technical Care and Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJune 19, 2017
the job was hard but one of the better work places I have been in. a gym, kitchen, game rooms, and several other places to go on brakes and afterhours to hang out with co workers.
Tmobile
RETAIL ASSISTANT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  New JerseyJune 19, 2017
Tmobile is great is just the company I work for. A franchise owned and operated by express management. The company sucks and so does the pay and there health benefits.No the best company to work for

Ask a question about working or interviewing at T-Mobile. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval