T-Mobile Employee Reviews in United States

Found 4,212 reviews matching the search
Fun exciting company (New wireless industry trend setter)
Senior Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJAugust 17, 2016
Great company to work for with good leadership and a strong company culture that brings the best out of each individual.
Company grows managers to become solid leaders and looks to challenge and diversify team members to grow outside comfort zones.
Great Company!
Retail Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Great Neck, NYAugust 17, 2016
T-Mobile is a great company to work for and would recommend it to anyone. Job / Life balance was great and there was also plenty of opportunity in the job for growth.
fun place to work
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAAugust 17, 2016
I love my job with tmobile, everyone there is very diverse, had alot of great personalities going around, crazy team outings. Just amazing, i would definitely recommend tmoble for anyone looking for a fun place to work.
Pros
fun fast pace job
Cons
stressful calls but its worth it
It paid the bills
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  NJAugust 16, 2016
good commission if you make goals. managers play favorite to employees with most sales. It was pretty stressful at times. glad i left.
Cellular Sales
Key Holder/Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Evansville, IN 47712August 16, 2016
Fun time working with customers
management at store level was good
co-workers great team
hardest part of job the public
best part of the job the public
Great company not much work/life balance
Retail Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Plymouth Meeting, PAAugust 16, 2016
Company is great they take care of their employees and customers. Management has improved but isn't consistent. To much day to day change to build within company.
best place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAAugust 15, 2016
Absolutely amazing environment to work in. ALWAYS motivating you to do better and achieve greatness. highly recommend this place to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!
Pros
motivation
Cons
hours
An amazing work envirnment.
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Bear, DEAugust 15, 2016
I absolutely loved working here. the energy is remarkable and they know what they are doing when it comes to training. T-Mobile provides you with the tools needed to excel in your position.
Fun and energetic workplace
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 14, 2016
Would come into work and ready to hit the sales floor where I would interact with customers about 90% of the time. My job was to create sales with new and existing customers.
Laid back work environment
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYAugust 14, 2016
work is very laid back. my only issue is management tends to be lazy so they do not push the sales associate or help them hit goals in any way. they would rather just fir and rehire then help employees suceed

Want to know more about T-Mobile?

Ask a question
Productive and challenging place to work
Linux Technical Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAAugust 14, 2016
we have been given enough freedom and space to work in tough environment and although there was too much pressure we never felt as we have a great team work and understanding between each others
we manage around 450+ pools of instances (servers) which include from build to deploy and configuration to cost cutting which mean in other terms we manage the work from end to end
Expectations are well set as well as realistic.
Sales Associate/Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Riverside, ILAugust 12, 2016
Great customer service is a must. Hard work gets acknowledged. The hardest part of the job is the stress of making sure that you're hitting your quotas. The funnest part of the job is the atmosphere.
Pros
Flexibility with schedules
Cons
Hourly pay
Fun workplace!
Senior rep (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNAugust 11, 2016
management was always awesome
very open and proactive
LGBT friendly
competitive
there wasn't many hard aspects of the job, once you learn the material it came naturally
Pros
bonus
productive
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 11, 2016
I learned a lot of things working for this company. I enjoyed it and a typical day at work includes customers that are not technology savvy, customers that are angry and customers that are very enjoyable to deal with.

the hardest thing about this job is the pressure to keep up with multiple promos, pressure from management to produce astronomical results by making base calls and getting business lines.
Pros
no comment.
Cons
no comment
Great environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 11, 2016
It's a great company to work for and has a very safe and fun space for its employees. It can get overwhelming and challanging but it has great incentives for the employees. My co-workers are great and everyone is comfortable with eachother.
Pros
compensations/incentives
Cons
N/A
Fun working
QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bothell, WAAugust 11, 2016
Working in T-mobile is really awesome there is lo of scope to learn new technologies. Specially have grooming sessions regarding the new products.
Meto PCS Corp.
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 11, 2016
A typical day in Metro Pcs is taking care of costumer, get to know there needs, what offers are they interest in having.
I learned new ways to approach to costumer and different strategies of selling for the company. I had the best team of co workers. The hardest part of Metro is to keep with your goals and your monthly activations. I enjoyed Metro Pcs cause the hard work they made you do, and how they help you grew up in the company.
great
Financial Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 11, 2016
flexible, dependable, nice coworkers and management always room for growth and advancement. central location and room for advancement. they cater to their employers.
Productive place , friendly environment , always a place to grow
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLAugust 9, 2016
Great job , pay good , nice benefits , friendly environment . I have had this job for some time and enjoy it a lot . This job always has a place to grow in . Grow in and out from this job .
Great company, fun environment
District Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDAugust 9, 2016
Setting daily goals for 15 stores, Inventory research, audits, coaching in the moment,inputting data into excel charts for managers benefit and coaching their teams, run a district with sales team, daily calls with upper management on stratagy for market, enjoy interactions with my managers and reps of 200 plus
Pros
benefits, flexible schedule
Cons
very little work/life balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at T-Mobile. Our community is ready to answer.

Best places to work in
Telecommunications
4. T-Mobile
5. Vodafone
6. Cox Communications Inc.
7. Orange