T-Mobile Employee Reviews in United States

Found 4,134 reviews matching the search
productive fun fast pace work place
SALES SUPPORT/CUSTOMER CARE (Former Employee) –  Meridian, IDApril 24, 2016
A typical day at work begins with short team meeting to go over daily goals and successes of the day before. I learned how to deal with many high pressure situations on the phone dealing with money or policy. Management was nice and approachable. Co workers are diverse and kind. The hardest part of the job would be the stress of meeting sales goals and the pressure management puts on you to reach them. The most enjoyable part of the job was recognition when you or your team does well, rewards of gift cards, time off the phones and team parties.
Pros
great health care and dental and vision benefits with day care reinbursement
Cons
high stress and micro managment
Great pay, annoying work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bellingham, WAApril 22, 2016
A usual day you come in sign on your computer get all your systems turned on then start taking calls helping customers with there problem while always giving grade A+ customer service. Also get to upsell products for bonuses as well. Management was great at hyping you up for the job. Co-workers become your family. Hardest part is the people. Literally. People are so rude mean and don't care and will do anything for their bill to be less. Granite, that's the job but however its constant hatred towards you that tears you down
Pros
Salary, vacaton, Phone plans
Cons
Job itself, Crazy hours
Productive and Fun working place at T-Mobile
Network Engineer III (Current Employee) –  Bothell, WAApril 18, 2016
I am part of the System Design and Strategy Team, where we are responsible for the Enterprise network of T-Mobile USA, Inc. Here I dealt with the TMO-AWS cloud integration project; Where TMO is having most of its applications installed on cloud, so built the direct connect circuits from TMO-to-AWS cloud. AWS uses the concept of Virtual private clouds (VPC) and EC2 (elastic load balancing). Various works was involved in this project right from Design, IP address Planning, Configurations on routers, Firewalls, BGP, VRFs, VPNs, Testing, maintenance and documentation for a proper functioning of connectivity with a high redundancy without any outage.
the most enjoyable part of my job
Senior Representative (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 7, 2016
That would be seeking out resolutions for my customers. By the time they get to me they are pretty much past irate and it is hard to calm them down. but once they are calm and understand that you are here for their satisfaction it changes things. Making someone else's day makes my day. I truly love helping people.
Pros
always have incentives
Nice place to work
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 28, 2016
T-Mobile is a really nice company to work for. There is definitely opportunity to make good money and move up within the company, but it all boils down to what store and district you work in. Money, promotion, and recognition can only be made in a high volume store. Any store that isn't considered high volume or busy isn't worth it.
Pros
schedule
Cons
promotion
Cool
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAJuly 29, 2016
.Be bold. Be great. Have fun.
Welcome to the best kind of work, where you can bring your enthusiasm, give your all, and leave each day feeling challenged, empowered, and excited. T-Mobile employees will tell you: there’s nothing like the feeling you get when you make a difference to your customers—and your co-workers. At T-Mobile, we’re looking for a few great people to bring their passion, fierceness, and hard work to the job. In exchange, we offer real career growth opportunities in a place where awesome work is rewarded.

Responsibilities Customer Service Professional – General Care
Be the point person for our customers, thinking on your feet as you deliver world-class service. This job isn’t for everybody. It’s for driven, confident people, who can rise to the challenge and be advocates for our customers. Sound like you? Here are the basics:
Amazing work environment and always learning something
Retail sales lead (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZApril 30, 2016
T-mobile is an amazing company, they worked with my hours a lot, and they truly care about each and every one of their employees. Management was great, I went through 3 managers within my year with them and each one was helpful, confident, knowledgeable, and caring.
Pros
Long breaks, commission, benefits
Cons
people kept leaving and managers continued to switch
Comfortable work environment with exciting opportunities
Bilingual Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 23, 2016
T-Mobile is a great company to work for. The day to day is very exciting and the company culture is great. The opportunities for advancement are there if you seek them out. Employees are encouraged to perform and are given to tools to.
Pros
Cool culture, exciting job, high energy environment
Cons
varying schedule
Awesome place to work.... sad to have left
Senior Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Yakima, WAMay 20, 2016
It's a good place to work if you are highly motivated... but your time there is limited.....not necessarily T-mobile but Express locations, third party I worked for... Management was awesome, Integrity hates to see people come up from nothing.
Pros
Awesome compensation
Cons
Integrity ( internal affairs) Find any little thing to fire you when your on top
flexibility in your work
SAP Tester, ECC (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAJuly 6, 2016
I really appreciate that the company allows flexibility in your workday and unlimited PTO. My co-workers are easy to work with, and I feel supported by team leads.
I only wish the pay was a bit higher. Because of this, I doubt if I will be able to work here for very long. But for the time being, I'm enjoying learning new things and picking up a few skills.
Working at T-Mobile
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Valley Stream, NYMay 20, 2016
Great company to work for....afforded me 9 pleasant years where I was able to grow and learn a lot from both management and the constant evolving telecommunication industry.

Would certainly recommend working here to anyone looking for a challenging and exciting experience in telecommunications.
Pros
contests, free phones
Cons
retail hours worked holidays
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Representative II (Current Employee) –  Daniel Island, SCApril 11, 2016
I absolutely love working for this company in general. T-Mobile is a great company to work for because the salary and the benefits are awesome. My only issue is that the hours aren't easy when you have children and the fact that we change them every six months based on performance. Outside of that, I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a fast paced work environment where you get to have just as much fun working as you would on your off time!
Pros
The work life is like working with some of your family members.
Cons
The hours you have to choose from to work can be difficult to manage when you have children.
Fun work place with good pay
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 5, 2016
I've been working at T-Mobile for the past 4 years and overall its a good company to work for with plenty of benefits and good pay. T-Mobile has revolutionized the cellphone industry as we know it. every time they come up with something the other carriers follow days laters. that shows that this company is doing something right. however its been 4 years and i'm still stuck in the same position (RSA) with no sense of when or even if I will be promoted anytime soon. as much as i strive it seems like i'm at a dead end job. though its been a major opportunity for some people I've worked with the same cant be said for me.

Now i'm looking for somewhere where my hard work pays off and not about who I know but the heard work I put in, somewhere I can grow.
Pros
flexible schedule, 401k, PTO, health care
Cons
short breaks, promotions not being available after years put in
Fun and Energetic Company.
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 12, 2016
T-mobile allows me to truly be myself at work and still remain very professional alongside getting neccessary task completed. We cover the complete soultions in solving our customers while never leaving an empty answer.
Pros
Dental, Health Coverage, Uncapped Comission, Fun enviroment
Cons
Constant standing, inconsistent pay
Exciting and productive place to work
Performance Compliance Facilitator (Current Employee) –  Albany, GAApril 3, 2016
T-mobile is a very nice place to work, the customers are appreciative of your assistance and easy to work with. I helped customer with their payments or payment arrangements, upgrades and other orders. I also took supervisor calls for the customers that needed to escalate their calls.
Pros
Company has steady calls and great pay.
Cons
They are removing the work from home project with the company I'm employed
Company was confused
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAMay 9, 2016
I worked there a couple years ago before the new CEO took over. The PMO had many challenges. There were some political issues with the Engineering team. Space was limited so you had to be in first to get a desk.

I approve of the new CEO and what he's been doing. I think the company has improved since he took over.
Pros
Interesting technology
Cons
Disorganized
Unhealthy environment
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Salem, ORApril 15, 2016
Hired during 3rd quarter. This means no time In between calls. Pods compete with each other for bragging rights over stats, so they pump you full of Rockstar shots. Blood pressure went up, constant migraines. Co workers are great, some mgmt great, others are liars and back stabbers. I wouldn't wish this work on my enemies.
Pros
On site cafeteria
Cons
Not a healthy workplace.
Productive work place with many areas of advancement
CSR/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Short Pump, VAMay 24, 2016
A typical day at work includes making and taking calls per customer concerns, bill payments, account changes, device troubleshooting and cancellation of services. I have learned many ways to develop a comfortable relationship with my customers. I have also learned how to transition my calls to make sales. The management is very helpful and always challenges my abilities at work and encourages their employees to push themselves to do better and advance within the company. The hardest part of the job is taking calls from irate customer because their experience is based on the employees stats and bonuses. The most enjoyable part of the job is that it is a fun environment and its a very comfortable setting.
Pros
medical benefits, bonuses, great work environment
Cons
irate customers and schedule changes
Very challenging workplace, offers lot of learning.
Source System Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAApril 22, 2016
Information is spread across the teams, and it takes lot of efforts to get the correct source of information. It takes learning to the next level which includes people management, interpersonal skills, and communications. Technical knowledge comes as gift.
Pros
Great learning place
Cons
Sometimes it take takes very long to resolve issues.
Fun and Fast Paced Atmosphere
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 30, 2016
My typical work day included interacting with new customers and opening new accounts. We were always attending seminars on sales and marketing. Management was a pleasure to work with and were always available to assist you with any issues or concerns. The co-workers worked as a team and were always up for a friendly competition on the sales floor. The hardest part of my job was meeting sales quotas during slow months but the most enjoyable part was making a customer happy with our products and services.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at T-Mobile. Our community is ready to answer.