T-Mobile Employee Reviews

Found 5,431 reviews matching the search
Grill Sation
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Marion, SCJune 15, 2017
Love cooking and working with my co workers the differed opportunities to learn and grow preparing large amounts of food for an plant of workers some which are on the spot grill orders.
Pretty stressful but that was years ago
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Parkland, FLJune 15, 2017
Paid well bi-weekly and you got discount on phones (barely). It's like selling cars, you have to be a shark and well versed and likeable to be able to sale.A lot of micro-managing.
Tmobile
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 15, 2017
In my time working for T-mobile, I gained knowledge of retail as well as customer support. The managerial staff was there to always help with any issues that would pop up.
financial care rep
Financial Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 15, 2017
its a cool place to work . back to back calls
angry customers most of the time because their service is cut .

you are allowed to listen to music as long as it does not disturb the calls

very metric driven , hit them or get promoted to customer

if you are good with the number you can always move up the chain
yearly review and raises

discount on service

no acw
employee appreciations is almost every weeks management is always working on something for the employees and customers rather its free t mobile gear money trips or food
Pros
flexable on schedules
Cons
back to back calls
Fun work place and laid back
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJune 15, 2017
great place to work at but they choose so much favoritism and hire friends on before qualified people. Did not like the way somethings where set up and sometimes some unprofessionalism.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
treated poorly
ok
Supervisor Escalations (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 15, 2017
Managed requirements of high revenue 500k commercial accounts
Submitted customs clearance as per the specifications of SLA's
Analyzed service issues and implemented PIP to improve (KPI)
Studious of export/import compliance regulations
Excellent Company to Work for
Administrative Assistant III (Former Employee) –  Meridian, IDJune 14, 2017
In my short time with T-Mobile, I was impressed with how much they care about their employees. The benefits are awesome and it is a fun and fast paced atmosphere.

The CEO rocks it all the time.
If I knew better
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJune 14, 2017
T-mobile is a great company to work for if you can handle the stress of being on the phone a lot. The management team can be better. They want us to have empathy for the customers but the management do not have it for the employees. A typical day consist of a medium call volume maybe a call every seven minutes. A hour break then back on the phones. The hardest part of the job is selling to the customers who are quite adamant about not wanting anything. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting your goals and getting a great score on your survey call. What I learned at T- mobile is that you first have to have patience and thick skin.
Pros
On site cafe, discounted devices, great benefits
Cons
Management, the noise and parking space
great team environment however lacking in customer traffic
RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Colonie, NYJune 14, 2017
The environment in the T-Mobile retail environment is great, however the hourly rate is low and since based on commission, the store is quite slow which directly effects my ability to make money.
RETAIL STORE MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Pawtucket, RIJune 14, 2017
Great company and great benefits. The CEO has done a great job re-branding the company and changing the overall employee and customer experience. The company is invested in employee career development.
Best Place to Work
RETENTION SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJune 14, 2017
Tmobile is the Best Place to Work hands down. Great Pay, great people and most of all you are recognized for your accomplishments which made you want to do better and come to work.
Everyday Work
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 14, 2017
A typical day working for T-mobile is fun, yet challenging. Lots of customers walk through that door everyday and each tell a different story. Yea, you might think its just T-mobile, but the customer experience and the way situations are handled is everything, not just to T-mobile, but to me as well. Getting to work with great people and learning something new everyday is the hardest yet most enjoyable part of the job. Management is management, they treat the employees like they should and create a positive work environment for everyone and of course the customer. I've learned and gained many skills working for T-Mobile. One of the most important skills is staying optimistic. I say optimistic because so many different stories and so many different personalities walk through that door everyday and staying optimistic not only makes me happier at the end of each transaction, but the customer as well. No matter how big or small the job might be.
Pros
Exceptional workplace, fun people
Unfair Company
T-Mobile Sales Representative Lead (Current Employee) –  Montebello, CAJune 14, 2017
Commission is base is awful.
Management needs improvement
Employee appreciation is not fair.
Would not recommend for a place to work for.
Company Name is Tm wireless.
Fairly lax work environment for a sales position, can be fun..
Sales Representatives, Services, All Other (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 14, 2017
For a sales position the job can feel fairly lax. In my experience management has been very inconsistent, majority of my managers have not understood sales or people for that matter.
Pros
fun, comfortable uniforms, great benefits
Cons
low commission structure
Good company
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORJune 14, 2017
This is a great company to work for. The pay and benefits are top notch, and the culture within the company is great. It is definitely a fun and rewarding place to work.
Pros
Culture, pay, benefits
Cons
job satisfaction is very dependent on local management, which may be inexperienced or young managers
fun work place
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VAJune 14, 2017
Good atmosphere, Having fun with my co workers, and having good deals with customers, I love dealing with technologies and phones, overall it s a fun place to work
a very sales oriented job
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIJune 14, 2017
it has been 11 years since i worked there, I don't recall a great deal regarding a daily work day.

What i do recall is that it was a competitive position with employees competing for their bonuses.
Pros
flush sales bonuses.
Cons
penalized for not making sales goals
Ever changing guidelines and expectations
Retail Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 14, 2017
Workplace culture is fantastic, company does their best to take care of the employees and put the customers first. However, they have in the past established questionable policies that straddle the ethical line for expectations for driving sales and work/life balance.
Pros
Decent employee phone plans, free devices, 401k, stock options, and healthcare
Great growth potential
Retail Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Salinas, CAJune 14, 2017
T-Mobile is a great company to work for the give u all the tools to succeed and grow in the company. They offer great discounts on service and a great 401k and employee stock program
Pros
great discount and benifits
fun
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Gilroy, CAJune 13, 2017
I enjoy working at T-Mobile, it is a fun place my coworkers are great and the customers are friendly. My communication skills are excellent now and I really enjoy learning new things ever day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at T-Mobile. Our community is ready to answer.