T-Mobile
2,396 reviews

T-Mobile Employer Reviews

Maybe a little too much fun...
Customer Care Rep. (Former Employee), Richmond, VANovember 15, 2014
Pros: great pay, great hours
Cons: not enough actual learning and teaching.
While there we spent so much time trying to find ways to have fun, we barely touched on important phone/call center etiquette. A lot of my day consisted of trying to find a playlist for music, trying to learn various dance routines and group assignments which did not help me when it came time to get on the phone.
Good summer job
Retail Sales Representative (Former Employee), Cedar Park, TXNovember 15, 2014
Everybody has cell phones so why not sell them. Slow days could be pretty boring.
Great Company to work for and to start at Entry-level
NOC Team (Former Employee), Plano, TXNovember 15, 2014
Cons: night shift if you have it
Started through a hiring agency that paid well for entry-level. You basically start out as a call tech and learn some codes and the system branch necessary to do the job and then your exposed to all the other people inside the NOC that are doing other things. So while doing your job you actually socialize with others and see where you want to go from – more... there and everyone is so willing to help educate you.
BTW, you meet so many people and hear a lot of stories about how Tech has advanced, Great place if you love the IT industry. – less
avg
Sr. Network Engineer, SystDesign & Strategy (Current Employee), Bellevue, WANovember 15, 2014
a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
Productive and fun place to work
Technical Care Professional (Former Employee), Allentown, PANovember 15, 2014
•Assisted customers with inquiries regarding network coverage, device information, and data services and data synchronization through a series of troubleshooting procedures and mobile communication tools
•Worked in team setting and independently
overall if a person can deal with alot of hot air then it is a good place to work
Financial Care Representative (Current Employee), Tampa, FLNovember 14, 2014
Pros: alot of company events
Cons: do not follow through on promises, quick to release employees
Calls come in repeatedly throughout shift with assistance in the beginning when first starting but goes away as you are there longer even if still needed.
Management generally listen to your concerns however are unable or unwilling to act when necessary.
Coworkers are great and great place to meet people
Hardest part of the job is listening to back – more... to back excuses while there on phone and not being able to assist the people you feel really do deserve the extra help.
the most enjoyable part of the job is the bonuses – less
Fun place to work with great people to be around
Quality Assurance Specialist (Current Employee), Tampa, FLNovember 14, 2014
Pros: phone bill discount, great benefits, younger demographic
Cons: lower than average wages
T-Mobile is an excellent place to work as far as the environment that you work in is concerned. They could compensate employees better, but they do provide monthly bonuses and incentives.
fun place to work
Office Services Supervisor / Exec Admin Assist II (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PANovember 14, 2014
Pros: stays on top of changes... always evolving
Cons: retail environment
T-Mobile is a great place to work. Fun, exciting and puts employee first.
Call Center
Customer Service/ Sales Representative (Former Employee), Daniels Island, SCNovember 13, 2014
I enjoyed working at Tmobile. They have great benefits. A typical day was answering the phones assisting customers with their accounts. I must say the hardest part was making sales, but they are awesome with making you comfortable with the work
Helping customers with service and bil issues.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Wichita, KSNovember 13, 2014
Helped customers that had issues with bill, service and phone. Helped customers with technical issues. Assisted customers reviewing bill and made correct adjustments deemed necessary.
Productive & fun work place
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, CONovember 13, 2014
Highly confident skills used in complex data connection issues, very rewarding job.
Great for a time
Key Holder (Former Employee), Boston, MANovember 13, 2014
Pros: money
Cons: changing focuses
The job pays well, but it is deserved. There are a lot of good people in the company, and you can learn a lot, but it isn't for everyone. I had a great boss for four years and got a new one for six months who I couldn't deal with. It was time to move on, but hopefully others will have better luck, at least for a time.
Productive, good team work, great working experience
Project Coordinator (Former Employee), San Juan, PRNovember 12, 2014
In charge purchasing, material receivables, Warehouse Logistics. In-charge of receiving and dispatching the equipment and materials to the different contractors. Uploading the information to the different programs as: Insite, Hummer, Workplace, Sharepoint, etc.

Verified that all contractor complied with all documents needed to be certified as a vendor – more... (Safety Docs, COI, Certifications with CommScope,,etc. – less
fun place to work
Retail sales associate (Current Employee), holly hill flNovember 11, 2014
friendly people. good starting experience. not enough pay
Great place to develope and grow.
Retail Associate Manager (Current Employee), Pleasant Hill, CANovember 10, 2014
Pros: great work/life balace along with benefits.
Cons: retail hours with alot of overtime required.
I provide daily and monthly coaching to team of sale associates to drive a balanced performance store in sales and superior customer service. I also work closely with senior management to create strategies to drive metrics in growth and revenue. I have learned to speak to my business in front of VP's, executives, and peers regarding behaviors that show – more... results. My co-workers are an elite group of individuals that have long tenure with the company, What I enjoy most about my job is that I get to come to work and build long-term relationships with customers while assisting my team in growth with-in the company. – less
Good work environment
Store Opreations Associate (Current Employee), Visalia, CANovember 10, 2014
Good management, excellent benefits
Co-workers are in touch and joke around
Training was comprehensive
fun and loving environment
Sales Representative (Current Employee), naushaNovember 10, 2014
I like it because it is a fast paced ,family friendly,energetic.
Call Center Enviroment
Customer Care Advocate (Former Employee), Tamarac, FLNovember 9, 2014
Pros: good company and benefits
Cons: long hours
Very busy call center environment. Rules and Procedures change hourly which makes it very hard to learn.
Fun, playful environment.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 9, 2014
We would meet in the morning, discuss sales goals and split up into our respective turfs before staring business to business sales.
Great Experiance with customer service
Retail Sales (Former Employee), Oxon Hill, MDNovember 8, 2014
On a daily basis, I serve several customers by establishing phone accounts, selling products, and restoring phone service. I am responsible for explaining the benefit of T-Mobile service over competing services. I stock inventory and run weekly reports in an effort to validate sale totals. The management was very hands on and my co-workers were very – more... helpful. The hardest part of my job was dealing with rude customers; Although to counteract that I enjoyed the new people I met on a daily basis. – less

About T-Mobile

T-Mobile inspires every employee to make a difference for our customers, our team, and ourselves. T-Mobile USA is a national – Read more