T-Mobile Employee Reviews

Found 5,950 reviews matching the search
Productive and effective work place
Sales (Current Employee) –  TexasSeptember 12, 2017
Great place to work. I help customers out in any way possible when they come in store plus many other duties. Management is very helpful and always there to assist. They teach me new things everyday which I admire because I am eager. The work environment is very friendly and quick so you must know how to multi manage your time.
Pros
Great management team, free lunches, works with schedules
Cons
n/a
Still pretty hustler-y
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 12, 2017
Not bad, but a little too focused on numbers at the expense of long-term customer satisfaction. Still irrationally focused on small business. Needs more rural coverage to compete in certain markets.
Job experience
TCC Wireless (T-mobile)- Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Hinesville, GASeptember 12, 2017
My TPR location needs improvement however the company as a whole is great. A relocation would be better if I am to stay with the company. I have learned how to communicate with different types of customers which makes any other customer service job possible.
Pros
Freestyle environment
Cons
Not everyday is a comissionable day
Great Overall Workplace.
Sales Representative (Sales) (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UT 84106September 12, 2017
T-Mobile for me was overall a great experience for me. The only reason why I had left was because I was being overworked due to employees quitting and the manager then quitting as well.I later found out that the manager was also stealing money causing our tills to be off balanced on a daily basis.
Pros
Environment
Cons
Willingness for the entire team to wanting to work together.
T-Mobile was a fun place to work. It is an excellent supportive culture.
Senior Network Operations Technician (Former Employee) –  Snoqualmie, WASeptember 12, 2017
T-Mobile was a fun place to work. It is an excellent supportive culture. I just needed to move to Colorado due to health reasons. I would definitely work for them again.
Average place to work
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 12, 2017
Compensation is OK, Other things depend on your team management.
T-Mobile is growing and overall provides a positive experience.
Rest of your experience depends on who you report to and team culture.
Fun job to work for.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  41093 Fremont Blvd Ste 100, Fremont, CA, 94538September 11, 2017
Learned how to sell T-Mobile service, cell phones, tablets, and accessories. Managers were very friendly and taught us how to achieve our daily and weekly goals.
fast passed fun enviorment
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 11, 2017
Working at T-Mobile allows you to build relationships, not only with your co-workers, but also with your customers. Walking in you are greeted and treated well. Every one has a great deal of respect for each other. It is a team based atmosphere where everyone is able and willing to help you when needed. I'm very fortunate to be able to work for T-Mobile.
Good
Manual Tester / QA Engineer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 11, 2017
I had an awesome work environment working at T-Mobile. Contributed all my skills to my project and upgraded my skill set while working at T-mobile. I defiantly recommend t-mobile to my friends.
Poor
Sr.Business/Data Quality Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WASeptember 11, 2017
This is with TPR contracting. They do not have any structure system and they do not know how to treat their employees. If they want to grow any further they need to work on some standard procedures
Productive job culture
Lead Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZSeptember 11, 2017
As long as you're a hardworking & innovative individual you shouldn't have any problem adapting to the culture. You must be quick on your feet and coachable.
I gave T-Mobile a 5 Star it was a great place to work
CUSTOMER SERVICE/SALES/TECH SUPPORT (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COSeptember 11, 2017
My typical day at T-Mobile was to log in computer 10 minutes before my shift to participate on team meetings, received updates and lots of training. My experience at T-Mobile was great, I learned leadership, excellent world class customer service, technical support, excellent communication skills in English and Spanish. Management at T-Mobile is very professional. workplace culture definitely teamwork, support for each other, the hardest part was to complete trouble tickets to be sent to tier 3 tech support, tier 3 team required a very detailed trouble ticket at which most of the time customer cannot provide. the most enjoyable time was lots of pot lucks, team get together parties, and just talking to co-workers.
Pros
Benefits, discounts, trainig
Cons
short breaks
Fun place to work
Retail Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYSeptember 11, 2017
You make a lot of money if you focus on sales and follow all the guidelines for a successful sale. First 6 months I made over $35,000 before the fiscal year ended.
T-Force, Social Media Specialist (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMSeptember 10, 2017
Working in the social media department is a new department which we deal with lack of management proper policies and very unorganized. Other than that the other portion of the company is great.
Productive Place to work
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHSeptember 9, 2017
Great productive place to work, employees are awesome! Tmobile gives there employees great benefits even if you only work part-time.Training is fun and you learn everything you need in order to sell and make lots of money.
Pros
In charge of your financial freedom
Cons
Getting into management takes too long
Does not have opportunity to earn big commissions
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 9, 2017
There was no opportunity to earn commission. Goals were extremely high not according to anyone's performances. Not recommended if your are looking for a "secure job"
N/a
Planning Consultant (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WASeptember 9, 2017
It was a great place to work at with passionate employees and a unique company culture. T-Mobile strives to be unlike its competitors and is extremely diverse.
A Typical Day
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GASeptember 9, 2017
You have to bid for your work schedule that changes every 6 months. Your time to bid is based on your job performance and your job performance is based on your ability to sale items to customers.

I did not join T-Mobile to sell items, but instead to provide customer service to clients.
Pros
Child care assistance, affordable health care
Cons
Available shifts did not always work with home life schedule
Good company could be better
Sales (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 9, 2017
T-Mobile was a comfortable fast-paced environment with the opportunity to succeed. You just might be spending more time getting to your financial goals. Pay and benefits could be better but overall not a bad job.
Great company but depends on the store you work in
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 9, 2017
I don't think my experience is true across the board but I had a horrible manager and a really clicky cut throat and dishonest team. People stole sells and customers and managers knew and did nothing about it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at T-Mobile. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval