T-Mobile
2,149 reviews

T-Mobile Employer Reviews

fun work environment but tough on hours
CSR (Former Employee), Oakland, MEAugust 4, 2014
Pros: benefits and pay
Cons: 10-11 hour shifts per day and no time for family
The T-Mobile work place was a fun very laid back setting which was nice, the pay and benefits were amazing the only thing that was really hard about the job was sitting in the chairs for 10-11 hours per day meeting there quotas was nice I liked having goals to exceed and the cx service I provided on the phone
Not so good.
Retail Sales Rep (Current Employee), Portland, ORAugust 2, 2014
Pros: cheap phone service
Cons: lowest pay for any cellular carrier. company gives less then 24 hour notice for meetings.
Company often schedules meetings with less then 24 hours notice and will write you up if your unable to attend.
Great benefits and experience
Retail Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Pittsburg, CAAugust 1, 2014
Goals are set monthly so you know what you need to work towards. Benefits are great and the work environment is ok. Great place to be to get to know the latest technology.
A decent working enviroment
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYAugust 1, 2014
A typical day at work was us taking care of customers with bill payments, phone issues and general problems with their phone bill.
typical call center environment
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee), Brownsville, TXAugust 1, 2014
Took calls when available. Assisted with billing, tech support, supervisor calls, retention calls and payments. With this company I was able to work in 3 different companies with different services.
Great Place to work
csr-1 (Former Employee), Augusta, GAAugust 1, 2014
Pros: benefits pay bonus set hrs for an certain time frame
Cons: the time you have to be on an call with an customers
T-mobile was an fun job to have i loved the people who work inside of the center. I learned a lot about may job and it made me learn to balance myself out far as time and doing move than one thing at a time. The hardest part of my job was CRT and that was for me to basically get everything done in a certain amount of time, when i wanted to hear an customer – more... out and resolve their issue and make them really trust in me as T-mobile. the best part of my job was when I'm able to provide great help and resolve all the customers need and they are happy . – less
Customer care
Retention & Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Meridian, IDJuly 31, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: lack of support
It was a job that was very challenging and stressful at the same time.
Very productive and difficult
Customer service representative (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJuly 31, 2014
T-Mobile was a good job but very difficult to work in the environment. My co-workers and managers were awesome we were like a little family. The customers weren't to appealing and most are very rude but i was able to handle most situations professionally. The hardest part of this job was always having to watch our inventory but the most enjoyable part – more... was being able to work with great people. – less
sales sales sales
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Rosemont, ILJuly 31, 2014
Pros: great manager, learn alot, good coaching
Cons: minimum wage hourly pay, no health benefits
Fun place to work, store manager was awesome. Schedules were flexible and fair. the only reason i left was because this is a commission based job and the mall i worked in was very slow so that meant not to many sales.
skills
Outside Sales Representative (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 31, 2014
customer service
marketing
sales
communication with associate, and managers
Overall it is a fun place to work
Customer Loyalty Representative (Former Employee), Nashville, TNJuly 31, 2014
Pros: incentive programs, great benefits, great pay
Cons: stressful
In comparison to the other call centers in the Nashville area, T-Mobile tries to maintain a laxed and fun environment. They always had "family fun days" and different things they would do for their teammates as well as their families. The pay is really good and they have excellent benefits and an awesome rate. The downside would be that sometimes u – more... may have to work a horrible schedule (they will compensate u for working later or full weekends). The other down side is they are a high performance customer service organization so u hear constant talk about metrics and numbers so it can take the fun away and make it become a stressful environment. – less
Decent pay and environment, not so great coworkers and management
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Phila, PaJuly 30, 2014
Pros: pay/benefits, training, phone discount, most customers, many good employees.
Cons: gossip, some evil coworkers, stress, creepy district and regional directors
I worked on the retail sales floor as a PT2 I believe. I received benefits and typically worked 30 hrs. in the Phila. PA market. It took a while to ramp up on knowledge and working everything for about 6 mos. My manager helped a great deal with mentoring and co-employees were helpful. At times it was hectic, but I made some decent money. I was there – more... over two years, and the second year I made about 45K which is great for not needing a degree with the hours.

On the downside, eventually co-workers trashed me, along with the manager to upper management. Some of it was my fault, because people can be treacherous if you don't always do or say the right thing in their estimation. There is also jealously if you're doing well. Some people don't like older people (I'm not super young or very old), but many young people work there, and there could be a bias.

They eventually transferred me to non-performing store and cut my hours instead of firing me. I worked the new store for about 2 months and also did well there (seasonal store-dead in winter), but they came at me again over mostly made up gossip stuff, and asked me to resign or move yet again to another even worse store. I decided to walk away with the deal they gave me. It was unfortunate since I really didn't hate it there or anything like that.

I still have a sour feeling about the way they dealt with me. You can make money and have a good time there learning a lot if the right circumstances exist, and the same things don't happen to you. Then it can get ugly.lol – less
Great job
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 30, 2014
Overall great company. Basically doing phone sales. Great people to work with. Worked at the Kiosk and in the store. Had to engage many different people. It was in a Mall location so had to be aggressive and outgoing.
NA
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNJuly 29, 2014
Daily tasks required a lot of troubleshooting, and I learned how to build rapport with each customer, as well as, resolve the issue or complaint. I enjoyed retaining customers whom were dissatisfied with services, or dealing with financial difficulties. The most challenging part of the job was equipment sales.
fun working environment
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee), College Station, TXJuly 29, 2014
Pros: friendly service
Cons: n/a
I absolutely loved T-Mobile. A typical day of work was not to hard, I loved how they pushed you to do a better job every single day. My co-workers were the best it was fun and exciting everyday that I walked in and the management was amazing.
Amazing place to work
CSR (Current Employee), Meridian, IDJuly 29, 2014
Pros: heath benfits, and employee benfits
Cons: promoting
The days brezz by so fast, talking with customers and being able to slove the issues for them.
Great team leads music always plaing and never makes a person feel dumb for asking a questions.
The hardest thing about the job would been trying to promote to another level. I enjoy just walking into the building, I have been at this job after 9 years.
Good company
Interim Retail Store Manager (Current Employee), Auburn, ALJuly 29, 2014
Great pay and benefits. Plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. Future of the company is uncertain due to proposed mergers, etc. Culture is very diverse.
Productive and fair place to work
Senior Enterprise Architect (Former Employee), Bellevue, WAJuly 29, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: no skilled staff to cover you when on vacation
Pro: Exciting projects with challenges for your mind and personality
Con: 2 hour commute each work day
Pro: Great products and advancement in LTE
liked the job hated the management
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee), VAJuly 28, 2014
Pros: fun company
Cons: worst management. worst job advancement.
worked for the company it was an okay job however i had THEE worst manager ever, he made my job extremely horrible and he wasn't fully prepared for the store manager position. i would've had a better time in another store.
Productive and fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Richmond, VAJuly 28, 2014
T-Mobile does great job at keeping the moral high. You can tell they appreciate their employees daily by keeping the work environment upbeat, relaxed and very rewarding. I would recommend anyone to T-Mobile for employment

About T-Mobile

T-Mobile inspires every employee to make a difference for our customers, our team, and ourselves. T-Mobile USA is a national – Read more