T-Mobile

3.1K reviews

T-Mobile Employee Reviews

Best place to work
Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee), Springfield, MOJuly 27, 2015
Pros: Everything is great
Cons: Flexibility with emergencies
I would take calls from current customers and answer questions about billing to tech support. I learned that if you do exactly what they tell you to do then you can do very well with this company.
great place to work if you enjoy sales
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee), Hartford, CTJuly 27, 2015
fun work place with supportive management there is room for growth and development to grow with the company.,you get to learn about new devices and features of new products of new cell phones that come out if your a tech kind of person
T-mobile really took care of their employees
Customer Service Representative / Sales (Former Employee), Lenexa, KSJuly 27, 2015
While working for T-Mobile, I noticed how the company takes pride in communication and open door policy to make the facility a comfortable place to work. T-Mobile call center was and exciting place to work for. What I have learned while working there is how to be an effective trainer and reach my daily goals as well. Therefore; finding ways to help my team reach their goals as well.
Typical day at work
Call rep (Current Employee), Eagle, IdahoJuly 25, 2015
Pros: nice discount on the phone bill
Cons: lack of opportunities for to move up. not 100% concern on peoples needs
Sign in to your computer right when you get to work, have about 5 minutes to review new updates and promotions. hop right on the phone till your break then lunch then last break. sometimes during the day if your lucky you would get pulled off the phone and get put into coaching. Not the coaching you would think of giving you pointers or tips and tricks to understand a situation that you didnt understand. just one that says your doing a good job or the numbers arent just there and you'll need to get them up.
productive , fun enviornment.
Third key management. (Former Employee), houston txJuly 25, 2015
Pros: Incenatives
Cons: time.
By far the best job. very youthful fun environment very productive, and a lot of opportunities. Management is always very orientated and organized. Co-workers can make great long friendships they become life family due to you actually see them more. By far the hardest part was having to let go.
Fun atmosphere if you're money driven
Customer Service Rep/Sales Rep (Former Employee), Wichita, KSJuly 25, 2015
Everyday you are required to hit a certain "Box Goal" that adds up to hit your overall monthly goal to hit top commission payouts. It was my first true sales job so I think I was still somewhat uneasy about the environment. I loved the people I worked with as well as a few managers I had. I did not care for the head management of the company after our first marketing manager was demoted. She was very kind hearted and loved to see people strive as well as cared about each person individually as well. I loved coming into work and having upbeat meetings with my coworkers.
NA
Floor Coach (Former Employee), Valdosta GAJuly 24, 2015
no review need. good organization to work for thanks for the review work. that is thehardest part of the job. The most enjoyable is meeting new people and interacting with customers.
Employee just a Number
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCJuly 24, 2015
Although T-Mobile speaks of Diversity Valuing and Inclusion, their 3rd party companies (i.e. Mobile Venture Partners MVP) DO NOT. They "fudge" data to reflect false return on investment (ROI) to maintain their contracts. Their District Manager has ONLY a dictator style leadership style, which is detrimental for their organizational success. They DO NOT welcome questions, but judge workers for asking questions.
sales
RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), boston, MAJuly 23, 2015
good benefits, competitive pay, flexible schedule. good management, always supervising and striving for better. good for people with little to no experience all training is provided.
AWESOME JOB
Financial Care Rep 2 (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALJuly 23, 2015
TMOBILE IS ONE OF THE BEST PLACES TO WORK. THE COMPANY HAS MANY ADVANCEMENT AND THEY HAVE OPPORTUNITIES TO MOVE THROUGH THE COMPANY. THEY HAVE MANY WAYS OF AWARDING THEIR EMPLOYEE. THEY ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEIR EMPLOYEES.
good
Customer Relations Specialist/ Sales (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 22, 2015
good, great, and awesome company.. Just wasnt for me! T-mobile has great customer service and high quality phones. Typical day at work is repetitive which makes it fairly simple!
Daily customer interactions. Great place to learn
Sales Executive/Sales Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 22, 2015
T-Mobile is a great platform to start for any sales career. Everyday you will have potential clients walking in and out of the doors and there is also outside sales experience that you can gain. Excellent pay and the commission is uncapped.
Productive and fun work place selling telecom products
Retail Store Manager (Former Employee), Clermont, FLJuly 22, 2015
Pros: great associates
Cons: upset customers
as a store manger , coaching and development is a key part of your success at achieving goals and results. with a great staff your able to perform at a high level of selling products such as cellular plans, smart phones, data, tablets, mobile internet devices, accesories.
Ok place to work
Retail Wireless Consultant (Current Employee), Algonquin, ILJuly 22, 2015
Pros: Helping customers
Cons: removed phone discounts for employees, hard to move up in the company
It has it benefits working there, meeting new people and helping them out with concerns and issues. Being thanked by the customers for helping them out by going above and beyond.
Great but not consistent $
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Cedar Park, TXJuly 21, 2015
Working with the company for almost two years and I don't have any negative comments. Work days are fun and can get busy at times. Which is great so your not just killing time. Just now the store I am at compared to where I started originally is slower with foot traffic. So commission being effected by location is possible.
Steady pace job with low traffic.
Sales Associate /Key Holder (Former Employee), Cambridge, MAJuly 21, 2015
Help customers with getting service with T-mobile and figuring out issues customers come in to the store with. Some days I would open or close which requires counting inventory and the money at the beginning and end of days.
SOA
Store Operations Associate (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 20, 2015
T-Mobile is a great company. The people and the atmosphere is amazing. The managers are willing to work with you if you have things come up.
great
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), albuquerque,nmJuly 20, 2015
I loved working with the costumers and people at t- Mobile it was a great working place I loved the fact we got to have employee day were we would all bring in snacks and have fun
Great company with awesome benefits
Store Operations Associate (Former Employee), Salem, NHJuly 20, 2015
Pros: Benefits, Pay, good plans for employees for service
Cons: Backstabbing, lack of people skills in managment
A very helpful company in that they do provide a lot of training. However, very typical Retail experience where the Store Management Level could use more training on how to achieve the company goals without being hostile, threatening, or intimidating. The individual stores could use a lot of team building activities to create a positive sales environment with your coworkers.
Excellent Work Environment
Loyalty Representative (Former Employee), Augusta, GAJuly 19, 2015
Pros: Work with daily life problems
Great place to learn effective sales and marketing techniques, and develop communication skills.
Managers help when needed (Some More Than Others)
Employees