T-Rex Services is a leading and established Hydro Excavation company that focuses on providing the highest level of vacuum excavation and industrial vacuum services industry wide. T-Rex strives to be the leader and preferred contractor based upon achievement, safety and customer satisfaction.
We are currently seeking Hydro Excavation Operators to join the T-Rex Team. Position is full-time and will report directly to the Area/Operations Manager. The job consists of about 10% driving and 90% labor work.
Position will be responsible for the following responsibilities but not limited to:
- Operate company Hydro Trucks to and from worksite
- Perform Pre/Post Trip inspections
- Set up/break down of equipment
- Operate high pressure wand for excavation and vacuum system
- Inspect job site for any safety concerns or hazards
- Follow safety rules/regulations at all times
- Current/valid Class A or B Commercial Driver’s license with tanker endorsements
- Construction experience
- Ability to travel when needed
- Knowledge of DOT regulations
- Customer service and team oriented
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and written
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Must be able to work safely at all times
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Ability to work extended hours when needed
T-Rex Services offers medical, dental, basic life, vision, short-term disability. Relocation assistance is not provided. T-Rex Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace. For more information about the company, please visit the website:
How to Apply:
Please submit resume. No agencies please.