* typical day entails paperwork, invoice processing,monitoring employees, cash handling and maintaining store appearance.
* Over the years I have learned more on how to manager difficult/different employees
* The most enjoyable part of my job now is the customers. Interacting with people is a big part of what I like to do.
* The hardest part of my job would be when you get that difficult employee and you've done all you can but they are just not right for the job and you have to write them up or eventually terminate.
* I like my co-workers/ employees to be able to come to me with any work/outside related issues. I believe sometimes just venting to someone can make their day better which then leads to them providing better customer service and all around just do a better job.