T-Rex Corporation Employee Reviews in United States

A strong growing company that can branch off into other fields
Driver/Operator (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 7, 2015
Very good management and employees. The people there care and will help you learn. They want you to succeed and grow with them. They are aggressive and do all they can to serve the customer.
Pros
Safety bounces
Cons
Rain slows work down, company is customer driven. We are there if the customer is willing to work in the rain
nice place to work
Lead Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  College Park, MDNovember 3, 2015
2 stars was given because it a decent company to work for. I would recommend them if you're looking to work part-time. Located In nice area near transportation and Maryland University.
Not many positive things to say
Intelligence Analyst (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAMarch 11, 2015
The hours and flex options are the only decent things about working for the company (and these are more related to the contract itself rather than the company as a whole). There are many false promises and the job sounds much more interesting in the description than it ever actually was. Favoritism is no secret. There is no job training, minimal leave compared to other contracts (3 days of sick and 10 vacation/8 holidays...and snow days have to use PTO so your vacation will be wiped out), no chance for advancement, no tuition reimbursement, a poorly designed and rarely updated website, and when you do have questions or ideas.... your emails are almost never answered. The lack of appreciation is obvious. Had a lot of hopes for this in the beginning and have really been let down over the past couple years. I do believe there are jobs out there that appreciate their employees and want to contribute to their growth and unfortunately, T-rex is not one of those
Pros
hours, flex
Cons
too many to retype here
Excellent small company that is growing
Operations Lead / Corporate Recruiter (Current Employee) –  College Park, MDMay 9, 2014
I provide operational leadership to a business process outsourcing center for data entry, scanning and document managment for T-Rex. The company is still small, but growing in both the public and private sector. I also work as the corporate recruiter and the company is growing at a rate that it has not seen before. The company is bidding and winning work in a variety of technical arenas from low level IT support to high end development, testing and management. While it is small, there is still room for growth and development for employees but it is sometimes hard to see the path for growth for everyone. The benefits package is not a comprehensive as some larger organizations, but employees are visible within the company and you don't get lost in the crowd. It is an excellent organization, they have a 16 year track record, and the coming years will be very exciting for T-Rex.
Pros
growing company, opportunity for professional growth
Cons
company benefits not amazing
Fun and Excited
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  7338 Baltimore ave College park mdMay 13, 2012
A typical day at work will be learning new things about the job getting work done in a timely manner, with our management being on top of thing making sure work are completed by do date, co workers working together as a team helping one another. The hardest part of the job will be not having work to do when it has been done and the most enjoyable part of the job is when we all accomplish our goal.
Govt Contractor
HR Assistant (Former Employee) –  College Park, MDDecember 20, 2012
I worked there a year. It would have been nice to have had the opportunity to work full-time. However, I will take what I have learned to another job.
Pros
short 20min commute
Cons
no full-time opportunities available