T-Systems Employee Reviews

Excellent environment.
Tier 2 Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 13, 2017
The job is fast paced and uses critical thinking. A medium sized team supporting all of North America. Upper management made changes that left the entire support team with a loss of morale.
Pros
Event committee provided lunches regularly.
Cons
Overload of tickets at times.
Average place
NOC Analyst (Current Employee) –  RenoMarch 28, 2017
Too many knee jerk reactions and constant backtracking on poor decisions. Really high turnover. One minute they want you to fix something, the next minute it's ok if it's not working properly
Nice Environment
Sr. Network Engineer (Current Employee) –  GAFebruary 28, 2017
Good atmoshpere. Execellent work/life balance based on flexible working hours and empowerment from management. Good job grade system.
receptionist
Receptionist (temporary) (Former Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILJanuary 13, 2017
I was a fill in for the other receptionist when she went on vacation. I would unlock the doors and open the office. I answered phones and transferred calls accordingly. I welcomed guests.
Nothing to do here
Systems Administrator II (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 17, 2016
They do not know when to say no to the customer. I would highly advise this to anyone trying to work for T-systems in Atlanta to please have this be temporary.
Great Place to Work
Intern (Former Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILSeptember 11, 2016
Over the summer and into my next school year I had and internship here working on the Services Desk. All of the managers that I had interacted with were very confident and empowering. I highly recommend this company to anyone.
Productive and you get opportunity to learn.
Sr Websphere Administrator (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIMarch 16, 2016
A very good place to work. Learned complete websphere products and explored many integration tools working with different clients in t-systems.
Good company with a bit of growing to do
Lead Incident and Problem Manager (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMarch 6, 2016
This company is a good company to work for. Their benefits package is amazing. The people that work there are very nice. I would recommend this company to anyone who likes long hours.
Too process driven
Network Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 3, 2016
Good process management is a necessary part of ensuring a secure customer focused environment. T-Systems relied too much on an overbearing process. One example is change management A simple change required at least 1.5 hours to get the necessary approvals between the paperwork and change control meetings. A simpler yet safe process would have supported improved customer service.
Great place to get your feet wet in the help desk world!
Help desk agent (Current Employee) –  Oak Brook, ILJune 25, 2015
This place is a great place to get started in the IT field; helpful staff and great training ease new agents into helping with level 1 IT support. Account management, application support and troubleshooting, as well as proxy troubleshooting are just a few of the examples of what to expect from this job.
Productive and fun workplace
Intern - Finance and Controlling (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 28, 2014
A lot of learning experience in financial /Accounting world
Client managers day
Client Manager (Former Employee) –  Cerritos, CASeptember 7, 2014
Do whatever is necessary to maintain every other departments needs to make sure that you your team's work is up to date, take home work to home, micro management
Total Chaos
sys admin (Former Employee) –  houstonMay 26, 2014
Good pay and for americans a generous holiday count, No management at any level causes turmoil and frustration. if you dont care about your future than go work there. if you want to be a scape goat for inept management - its your place. actually the term management and t-systems is like fire and water
Pros
pay
Cons
everything else
Productive and fun to work at
Medical Biller-Internship (Former Employee) –  Cerritos, CaOctober 30, 2013
• Checked Medi-cal and Ohio Medicaid eligibility
• Billing for Ohio Medicaid
Pros
Internship too short
Cons
Great people to work with
Mixed feelings, depends on where you are in the company
Database Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVSeptember 12, 2013
I worked as a contractor dedicated to a specific client account in North America. I received good compensation but the benefits that I could elect were horrible, so I didn't choose any of them. So really, if I were to pay for private insurance, it would balance out to average pay.

I personally think T-systems has stepped into too many businesses that it doesn't understand. They take on contracts without fully understanding their clients' needs and end up costing their clients tons of money and time and frustration because there is a lack of communication. The "cheap outsourcing solution" that T-Systems offers very nearly caused a total meltdown of the company I was contracted with because of a simple lack of communication. That would scare me away from ever hiring them personally.

I had to be trained on a company-provided laptop that was miserable to use, riddled with excessive layers of security, outdated, and I never actually used it for any of my real work... I still don't know why it was provided. I had a desktop at my desk, and I worked at my desk.

But overall, I was good at my job and it paid well, and I like the people I worked with. I have heard stories of higher level management that is horrible to work for. I have heard of director-level and executive level management quitting because of ridiculous work load and again... poor communication. So I would rate working for this company as OK, but not good or great.
Pros
Good pay, regular hours
Cons
hit-or-miss work environment, no consistent culture or unity in the company, Good suggestions or ideas are often ignored when they shouldn't be. Bad bad bad communication.
Productive Sales Operations role, including new deal contributions
Director, Sales Strategy and Operations (Former Employee) –  New YorkMarch 11, 2013
I reported to the VP of Sales therefore this role was very versatile. I worked closely with the finance organization when determining the monthly sales target set/met analysis. I also worked closely with the account management and sales teams to assist in any required reporting, training, or account assistance. I owned several accounts and met with clients to understand their pain points or grow the account support; therefore increasing revenue for T-Systems.

The most enjoyable part of this job was when I worked on a big deal, approximately $2 billion. I enjoy working with technical teams, organizing technical solutions, meeting with customers to understand their needs and translating that to the technical teams. I am at my best when multi-tasking and getting the team to meet a target price and customer solution due date.
Pros
health benefits
Cons
lack of adequate funding for education, didn't see growth for women, the company didn't rate well against the giants of it like ibm, hp, csc.
Clean friendly atmosphere
Information Security Administrator, Downers Grove (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 19, 2012
Team oriented atmosphere. Clean and friendly associates.
Pros
experience
Cons
hours
A lot of talk
Support (Current Employee) –  NYCJune 13, 2012
No job advancement even though you are told there is. Everything is regulated by Germany. Managers do not fight enough to get an employee converted.
A lot of people who do nothing still have a job.
Productive and fun workplace to be around
Information Security Administrator (Former Employee) –  IllinoisMay 10, 2012
Enjoyable people with lots of work. The work was interesting to learn with a constant positive mission statement.
Pros
facilities
Cons
shortbreaks