T-Systems

T-Systems United States Employee Reviews

CLIENT MANAGERS DAY
Client Manager (Former Employee), Cerritos, CASeptember 7, 2014
DO WHATEVER IS NECESSARY TO MAINTAIN EVERY OTHER DEPARTMENTS NEEDS TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU YOUR TEAM'S WORK IS UP TO DATE, TAKE HOME WORK TO HOME, MICRO MANAGEMENT
Total Chaos
sys admin (Former Employee), houstonMay 26, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: everything else
Good pay and for americans a generous holiday count, No management at any level causes turmoil and frustration. if you dont care about your future than go work there. if you want to be a scape goat for inept management - its your place. actually the term management and t-systems is like fire and water
Productive and fun to work at
Medical Biller-Internship (Former Employee), Cerritos, CaOctober 30, 2013
Pros: internship too short
Cons: great people to work with
• Checked Medi-cal and Ohio Medicaid eligibility
• Billing for Ohio Medicaid
Mixed feelings, depends on where you are in the company
Database Operations Specialist (Former Employee), Reno, NVSeptember 12, 2013
Pros: good pay, regular hours
Cons: hit-or-miss work environment, no consistent culture or unity in the company, good suggestions or ideas are often ignored when they shouldn't be. bad bad bad communication.
I worked as a contractor dedicated to a specific client account in North America. I received good compensation but the benefits that I could elect were horrible, so I didn't choose any of them. So really, if I were to pay for private insurance, it would balance out to average pay.

I personally think T-systems has stepped into too many businesses that it doesn't understand. They take on contracts without fully understanding their clients' needs and end up costing their clients tons of money and time and frustration because there is a lack of communication. The "cheap outsourcing solution" that T-Systems offers very nearly caused a total meltdown of the company I was contracted with because of a simple lack of communication. That would scare me away from ever hiring them personally.

I had to be trained on a company-provided laptop that was miserable to use, riddled with excessive layers of security, outdated, and I never actually used it for any of my real work... I still don't know why it was provided. I had a desktop at my desk, and I worked at my desk.

But overall, I was good at my job and it paid well, and I like the people I worked with. I have heard stories of higher level management that is horrible to work for. I have heard of director-level and executive level management quitting because of ridiculous work load and again... poor communication. So I would rate working for this company as OK, but not good or great.
Productive Sales Operations role, including new deal contributions
Director, Sales Strategy and Operations (Former Employee), New YorkMarch 11, 2013
Pros: health benefits
Cons: lack of adequate funding for education, didn't see growth for women, the company didn't rate well against the giants of it like ibm, hp, csc.
I reported to the VP of Sales therefore this role was very versatile. I worked closely with the finance organization when determining the monthly sales target set/met analysis. I also worked closely with the account management and sales teams to assist in any required reporting, training, or account assistance. I owned several accounts and met with clients to understand their pain points or grow the account support; therefore increasing revenue for T-Systems.

The most enjoyable part of this job was when I worked on a big deal, approximately $2 billion. I enjoy working with technical teams, organizing technical solutions, meeting with customers to understand their needs and translating that to the technical teams. I am at my best when multi-tasking and getting the team to meet a target price and customer solution due date.
Clean friendly atmosphere
Information Security Administrator, Downers Grove (Former Employee), Chicago, ILDecember 19, 2012
Pros: experience
Cons: hours
Team oriented atmosphere. Clean and friendly associates.
A lot of talk
Support (Current Employee), NYCJune 13, 2012
No job advancement even though you are told there is. Everything is regulated by Germany. Managers do not fight enough to get an employee converted.
A lot of people who do nothing still have a job.
Productive and fun workplace to be around
Information Security Administrator (Former Employee), IllinoisMay 10, 2012
Pros: facilities
Cons: shortbreaks
Enjoyable people with lots of work. The work was interesting to learn with a constant positive mission statement.