Seeking a smart, self-driven team player studying international business, marketing, hospitality management, or other interested fields of study.
Tribeca, New York, NY
Dynamic Logistics & Importing business seeks talented, driven individual to intern for the Winter/Spring semester 2013. This internship position draws on a multi-tasking individual who is entrepreneurial at heart, skilled with quick digestion of instructions and task execution. Flawless attention to detail a must.
This internship’s main goals are to assist a variety of departments within the company ranging from accounting, customer service, legal compliance and importation & global trafficking logistics.
- Open mail and process daily cash receipts. Route other mail to various departments
- Enter and record accounts payable transactions
- Building importation kits with federal information and transactional documentation for customs
- Special projects include linking data to our software system and other website updates
- Setting up new customer records and auditing current customer base for missing information
If you are genuinely interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter with the following information:
1. Please tell us why you think you would be perfect for this position.
2. Please describe your interest and/ or experience in the logistics and/or customer service businesses.
4. Why does working at a start-up appeal to you?
T. Elenteny Imports
- This is a un-paid internship