Multicultural Advertising Agency Looking for an
ACCOUNT COORDINATOR – Hispanic Agency (Contractor)
T.D. Wang Advertising Group, LLC is a leading multicultural advertising agency located in the historic Bush Asia Center in the heart of Seattle’s Chinatown-International District. We are looking to hire for one (1) individual to fill a contracted position as an Account Coordinator with a specific emphasis on Hispanic marketing.
The ideal candidate should have an expressed interest or willingness to learn the general account management process within an ad agency environment. He / she will provide administrative, planning and creative support to account and project leads, ensuring projects and campaigns are developed and executed in an efficient manner. The position will be responsible for the development and promotion of events for a spectrum of clients. Areas of interest should include, but are not limited to, specialties within Hispanic / Latino and other multi-ethnic communities.
- Research, contact and build relationships with Latino communities in the NW and beyond
- Hispanic marketing project and campaign management
- Community engagement and partnership development
- Event planning and execution
- Trafficking of advertising / promotional materials
- Development and preparation of client recap reports and auditing
- General office and administrative support to Hispanic Agency account team and staff
- Miscellaneous agency project support may be assigned as necessary
This is an excellent opportunity to gain first-hand experience in the world of advertising where the work you do actually impacts the end-result. An ideal candidate exemplifies the following:
- Community-minded and hard-working
- Extremely detail-oriented, personable, dependable and a self-starter
- Deadline-driven and able to handle multiple projects at any one time
- Possess excellent verbal and nonverbal communication skills (i.e. writing and editing skills)
- Accessible and work effectively both in-office and off-site
- Resourceful and flexible in handling many different roles and responsibilities
- Be willing to work extra hours if required to get the job done
This contract position is scheduled for 13 weeks and has a required commitment of 40 hours and five days per week in office. Candidate must provide own transportation, laptop and cell phone. For more information about who we are, visit www.tdwang.com. We are willing to train the right candidate.
Do you qualify?
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, communications or related field
- 2+ years of advertising, marketing, communications or related field
- Interest in working with diverse communities
- Agency experience not required but a plus
- Spanish speaking and writing fluency are a huge plus
Please submit one (1) cover letter and resume to careers at tdwang.com.
Label the subject: ACCOUNT COORDINATOR
Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Please DO NOT call. Salary DOE.