About T2 Technology Group
T2 Technology Group was founded in Southern California in 2006. Today, T2′s Redondo Beach office, one block from the beach, is home to 15 experts in the field of management advisory and technology consulting, specializing in the healthcare services industry. T2′s employees have worked on many of T2′s large accounts including Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, USC, Saint John’s Health Center and have been an integral part of hospital construction projects with budgets in excess of 6 million. T2 continues to work on some of the most prestigious hospital projects nationwide.
We pride ourselves on overcoming political and technical obstacles to succeed where others often fail. The work environment is results-driven with a focus on agile methodologies. Our employees are frequently on site at many of our development projects. At T2, employees will encounter some of the toughest challenges they’ve ever faced, architecting and implementing integrated technology that enable our clients to deliver the highest quality of patient care in the nation.
About the Position
The Sr. Network Engineer will be responsible for designing, installing, maintaining, and supporting LAN, WAN and VoIP infrastructures. They will provide high-level technical support for voice and data network systems, create and maintain network documentation, maintain hardware and software standards, and work projects as needed in order to upgrade to new and improved communication equipment and procedures. The Sr. Network Engineer must be well versed with the advanced engineering and administration of multi-protocol routers, multilayer switches, network security devices and network management systems.
- 5 years of experience supporting healthcare or similarly complex, 7/24 mission critical network environments for hospitals of 200 beds and 1000 nodes.
- In-depth knowledge of LAN/WAN communications, network hardwares such as Cisco routers, Ethernet switches, bridges, gateways and firewalls.
- In-depth knowledge of Cisco Unified Communications platforms and related hardware.
- In-depth knowledge of routing protocols such as RIP, EIGRP, BGP and OSPF
- Strong understanding and practical experience with technologies like MPLS, VPLS, MLA VPNs and Traffic Engineering.
- Certifications: MCSE, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, CNE
- Duties involve among others, management of local and wide area network, projects, and installation of new devices, system and on-going maintenance of infrastructure.
T2 Technology Group was founded in Southern California in 2006. Today, T2's Redondo Beach office, one block from the beach, is home to a...