Seeking a highly skilled, detail oriented, motivated, enthusiastic, full-time cell phone repair technician. Must know how to repair all brands of cell phones and tablets including Apple, HTC, LG, Samsung, Lenovo, Motorola, and Nokia and have experience troubleshooting software issues on Android and iOS devices, specifically iPhone, iPad, iPod, Galaxy and other popular models.
- Maintain professional atmosphere with customer
- Problem solve hardware and software issues
- Meet all daily assignments
- Use cloud based app to manage assignments
- Maintain excellent communication with customers
- Insure payments are in full and approved by Credit Card Authorization Company
- Ability to manage a schedule and maintain being on time
- Provide price quotes on replacement parts
- Submit daily parts order to technician manager
- Quality test all repairs
- Manage inventory - insure inventory is maintained at optimum levels
- Stay abreast of advances and changes in cell phone and tablet technologies
- Maintain a clean, tidy and professional work environment
- Know how to run diagnostics and troubleshooting on device to determine technical issues
- Replace touch screen, LCD, data connectors, speakers, batteries, flex ribbon cables, frames, etc...
- Solder / replace charging connector, data port, headphone jack, switches, vibrator, etc.
- Repair water damaged devices.
- Replace logic board SIM connectors, switches, battery connectors, SD memory card connectors, multi-pin data ports, charging ports, hard drives and board connectors, etc.
- Repair missing on-board components & circuit bridging
- Know how to remove carrier locks and jailbreak devices
- Properly backup data including contacts, photos, music, etc...
- Proper case opening and reassembly techniques with a focus on quality and perfection
- Ability to memorize part and screw locations to insure proper reassembly
- Fully test and insure all key components are functional before and after repair to maintain quality
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE. MUST HAVE THE ABOVE SKILLS.
MUST HAVE A CLEAN DRIVING BACKGROUND.
MUST BE OVER THE AGE OF 18.
MUST PROVIDE 2+ REFERRALS FROM PREVIOUS EMPLOYERS.
WE REQUIRE BACKGROUND CHECKS.
T3CH WORX of AMERICA, LLC. IS A EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
INTERVIEWS: Individuals will be contacted and scheduled for interviews during normal business hours M-F 10am-6pm.