T3W Business Solutions, Inc. is seeking experienced GIS Analysts for an immediate opportunity supporting the Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC) Mid-Atlantic (MIDLANT) GeoReadiness Center (GRC). Individuals will be located at the Naval Base Norfolk, Virginia.
Candidates must possess the following skills (with an emphasis in Navy Planning and/or Real Estate):
- Managing GIS projects for a variety of business lines
- Web implementation of GIS
- ESRI software product line particularly ArcGIS and Model Builder
- Enterprise Geodatabase Structure, Oracle, MS Access
- Proper data development/analysis procedures for: field data capture, environmental feature development and analysis, geography and cartography, data analysis across unrelated web-services, and data development from imagery
- Computer Aided Drafting Software and Data (AutoCAD) including Visual LISP, attached databases, and template design.
- Industry standard Quality Control / Quality Assurance procedures.
- Process Modeling and Documentation
- The implementation of GIS technology at multiple locations
- Analysis of Navy and non-Navy data to evaluate for mission compatibility (including three-dimensional analysis)
- In-depth understanding of the following within the GIS Environment: SDS entity data structures; Development of Storm Water GIS geography and attributes; raster and vector data; versioning; topology; attribute data structures; data acquisition, entry, and database construction; spatial analysis in GI&S and cartographic representation; geocoding; metadata; digitizing; editing attribute and graphical data; data translators and raster images; floor plan creation and maintenance; experience working with technical, engineering, surveying, and/or facilities maintenance personnel; MS Office (WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT)
Candidates for all positions must have a recent favorable National Agency Check with Written Inquiries (NACI) and an FBI fingerprint check in order to obtain a Common Access Card (CAC). (If you currently have a CAC card, please state so in your resume.)
The initial work schedule will be for 32 hours per week (for approximately 11 weeks) and then increase to 40 hours per week. T3W offers generous benefits with paid-time-off and health insurance. Salary will be commensurate with experience and education. No relocation reimbursement is available.
Please send salary requirements along with your resume.
Indeed - 16 months ago