Position Summary: The role of the Business Process Analyst is to model current and future state business processes to support definition of functional, business, and information/data requirements to allow for the design, development, testing / evaluation, implementation of enterprise business applications and capabilities. The Business Process Analyst will work with various stakeholders, including technical management, functional management, and project management, and business process subject matter experts, to build business process views of the organization's strategies, processes, information, and information technology requirements. The Business Process Analyst will document this information using various technical reports including business process models and architectural views.
Essential Job Functions:
- Reviews and analyzes existing enterprise architecture artifacts and other program documentation
- Researches applicable law, regulation, and policy related to the execution and compliance of business processes.
- Supports Subject Matter Expert (SME) interviews / workshops for business process re-engineering by developing and documenting current and future state business processes and associated information such as data, business rules, measures/metrics, roles, etc.
- Supports development of business architecture content and artifacts consistent with generally accepted Enterprise Architecture (EA) modeling standards.
- Prepares written and/or briefed reports to support the activities performed.
- Four year degree in IT, logistics, business or management.
- 2 years of broad/diverse background and experience in business process modeling, requirements analysis, and/or enterprise architecture.
- Prefer 2 years experience working with the US Air Force community (DoD may be acceptable)
- Working knowledge of a structured modeling technique (e.g., BPMN, IDEF, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Visio 2010
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Some experience and/or training in IBM Rational System Architect software
- Working knowledge of Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF)
- Lift and carry laptop computer and peripherals, and program or regulatory documents (looseleaf and/or bound)
Percent of Travel Required: Up to 25%
FLSA Status: Full-time, Exempt
Security Clearance: Must be a U.S. Citizen and be able to obtain a government security clearance
TACG, LLC Background
Founded in 2006, TACG is a small disadvantaged business focused on the public sector and aerospace industries. We consistently deliver on large-scale projects because of our broad scope of capabilities, our hand-picked staff of consultants, and our diverse partner network. Yet we still offer a personal touch that only a small business can provide. TACG is committed to helping organizations achieve greater flexibility and efficiency. Combined with our Enterprise Planning, Program Management, Cyber Security, and Cloud offerings, our forward-thinking approach to consulting helps organizations connect existing technologies with emerging solutions to do more, with less, for less. TACG has applied for its 8(a) status and anticipates certification by within 60-90 days. As a Tribal 8(a), TACG will be eligible for directed awards. This provides additional flexibility to potential customers that may have larger efforts for which a directed award is the preferred acquisition approach.
Indeed - 17 months ago