Over 30 years of food and fun.
The kitchen’s a busy place at Taco Cabana. Twenty-four hours a day, at more than 150 Taco Cabana restaurants throughout Texas, Oklahoma and New Mexico, you’ll find real cooks in real kitchens making real Mexican food--by hand.
That’s the way we’ve always done it, ever since we started as "The Original Mexican Patio Café" in San Antonio back in 1978. And it’s the way we still do things today.
Taco Cabana is growing and looking for talented and motivated individuals who are hungry for success. We are currently looking for experienced, service oriented, top notch General Managers and Assistant Managers that are looking to make a difference!
General Managers and Assistant Managers
Houston, Texas and Greater Surrounding Areas
(Webster, Spring, Katy, North Houston)
Our General Managers are responsible for achieving a single unit’s annual sales and profit plan by directing daily operation and maintenance of the individual unit assigned in accordance with established policies and procedures and the Assistant General Manager does so under the direction of the General Manager. Recruit, train and develop staff as well as participate in image-building activities within the local community.
Excellent Benefits Package and Quarterly Bonus Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance (including dependants)
- Ongoing Professional Training
- Advancement Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Assistance Program
- Direct Deposit Program
- Weekly Paycheck
- Quarterly Bonus Program
- Flexible Spending Account (Medical/Child Care)
- Short & Long Term Disability
- 401 (k)
$32,000 - $48,000 plus Quarterly Bonus Program
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in restaurant management or equivalent position in the hospitality industry with an excellent track record
- Experience supervising 20 – 50 employees
- 4 year college degree or equivalent experience
- Great attitudes towards our guests and other team members!
- Leadership and communication must be unmatched!