Receives incoming calls for guest service, employee complaints, guest recovery and catering sales.
- Helps establish and reinforce the standards for the department’s policies and procedures relating to employee complaints, guest recovery and catering sales.
- Receives guest and employee call backs and responds to guest and employee complaints and problems.
- Receives phoned-in catering sales orders and coordinates them with the appropriate restaurant.
On a frequent basis will interface with Regional Operations VP/Directors, District Managers, Restaurant Management and HR.
Reports directly to the Director, Ops Services.
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Above average verbal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrates an acquired knowledge of the Taco Cabana product line and brand positioning, by market.
- Shows a high level of diplomacy, sense of urgency, and dependability in managing customer responses and responding to catering requests.
- Has knowledge of all company policies, procedures and practices as it relates to restaurant operations and regular communications with the general public.
- Can multi-task and handle multiple priorities on a regular basis.
- High School diploma or equivalency required.
- One to two years experience in a customer service environment.
- Working knowledge of the restaurant industry.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish).
This company knows salsa is not just a dance. A division of quick-service restaurant operator Fiesta Restaurant Group, Taco Cabana...