At Taco Cabana, we know that it's our people that make the magic happen. Being part of the Cabana team is more than just having a job. It's about being part of an amazing group of people. Making decisions, being ambitious and using great ideas to manage a cohesive team. If you are interested in a company that is interested in you and your career, contact us today.
We are currently going through a few exciting changes and programs right now. First of all we are growing! We are building 7-10 restaurants a year and it looks like we will be doing that for at least the next 10 years. We are also elevating our service, we now have a host or hostess that will help expedite the food to our guests and help our guests with refills or other items from our menu. We are also going through a companywide remodel project. Our restaurants are getting a sleeker more modern look to them. We have seen great success with both of these projects in the Austin and DFW areas and we are going through the process now in San Antonio and Houston.
So, this is a great time to join Taco Cabana as a manager because the personal and professional growth opportunities are there!
Taco Cabana is growing and looking for talented and motivated individuals who are hungry for success. We are currently looking for experienced, service oriented, top notch General Managers and Assistant Managers that are looking to make a difference!
General Managers and Assistant Managers
Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas and Greater Surrounding Areas
Our General Managers are responsible for achieving a single unit’s annual sales and profit plan by directing daily operation and maintenance of the individual unit assigned in accordance with established policies and procedures and the Assistant General Manager does so under the direction of the General Manager. Recruit, train and develop staff as well as participate in image-building activities within the local community.
Excellent Benefits Package and Quarterly Bonus Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance (including dependants)
- Ongoing Professional Training
- Advancement Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Assistance Program
- Direct Deposit Program
- Weekly Paycheck
- Quarterly Bonus Program
- Flexible Spending Account (Medical/Child Care)
- Short & Long Term Disability
- 401 (k)
$32,000 - $48,000 plus Quarterly Bonus Program
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in restaurant management or equivalent position in the hospitality industry with an excellent track record
- Experience supervising 20 – 50 employees
- 4 year college degree or equivalent experience
- Great attitudes towards our guests and other team members!
- Leadership and communication must be unmatched!
Taco Cabana is an Equal Opportunity Employer