BELIEVE? You deserve more...
Respect. Reward. Recognition.
Are you a Web Application Engineer ready to join a journey bound by people and program success? Become an Argonaut and you will join a band of Heros driven by integrity, innovation, and commitment.
CURIOUS? Read more...
What you'll be doing:
- Applying strong problem solving skills and ability to work productively in a fast changing environment;
- Using your Interpersonal savvy to work with diverse skill levels of project managers, technical professionals, and customer leadership;
- Designing, developing, and deploying workflow applications to support customer operations;
- Operations and maintenance of deployed applications; and
- Coordinating with various system owners to ensure proper interoperability throughout the enterprise.
- TS/SCI with polygraph
- Six (6) years of practical programming experience providing technical direction for the design and development of web applications
- Experience with versioning (i.e. CVS, Subversion), issue tracking (i.e. ClearQuest, Jira), and IDE (i.e. Eclipse, NetBeans) software
- Familiarity with Linux-based systems
- Sound understanding of Systems and Software Engineering best practices to support development, integration, testing, and deployment of custom-built web applications
- Desire to rapidly learn and utilize new technologies
- Ability to work individually or integrated into a team environment
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
“NICE TO HAVE” QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience operating in an Agile development environment
- Experience working within the Intelligence Community
- Experience in the integration of emerging technologies into operational environments
- Program oversight experience (Program level systems engineering, requirements, architecture, IV&V)
- Installation, deployment and administration of local and remote Linux-based systems
INTRIGUED? Tell us more...
Indeed - 19 months ago