Locations: New York, NY
Number of Openings: 2
Who we are?
We are a team of eager and passionate restaurant marketing professionals who are also big food lovers! We want to share the most mouthwatering food with the rest of the world. Working together in Tang Ho, we are trying our best to get real good food under the spotlight via our various marketing products: Restaurant Rating & Review, Direct Advertising, Email Marketing, Social Events, our own food discount website, Marketing Research & Analysis, and Social & Mass Media marketing.
What We Do?
We offer a full suite of restaurant marketing services and tools that drive more customers to your business. We partner with major online ordering website and food rating & review Guides to deliver the best marketing experience for food service industry.
The marketing coordinator works to support the sales department through communication and coordination between Sales, Clients, local media, and affiliates in the execution of marketing initiatives for merchants in Foodservice Industry. Initiatives include media campaigns, B to B campaigns and promotions, Annual Chinese Restaurant Award, online promotions, Email Marketing, events and more. The ideal candidate will be highly organized and an excellent project manager. S/he should also have an exceptional ability to handle complex, sensitive tasks in a high-pressure, deadline-driven environment.
- Collect client information and input the data into the company data base;
- Implement the Membership Campaign: interview new membership, write press release, configure and build marketing emails; plan and coordinate Annual Award event; communicate with affiliate companies and local media for all campaign activities;
- Provide logistical and administrative support for marketing projects and public relations with company affiliates;
- Organize and prioritize tasks with team members to make the most efficient use of time and resources;
- Balance time between post sales follow up, new account development, project implementation, quality control, and ongoing support.
- Act as a liaison between sales team and back office to make sure project go smoothly and correctly;
- Build and maintain a media list for key contacts;
- Work closely with design center and IT team to deliver the best visual production;
- Respond to client inquiries regarding project progress; and
- Other duties assigned.
- University degree; preferably in Marketing, Media, Communications, Advertising or relevant field;
- Must be bilingual in Chinese and English;
- Must have good writing and communication skills; experience in writing and editing marketing materials strongly preferred;
- Must be comfortable with social and online media;
- Ability to prioritize among tasks and consistently follow up;
- Strong teamwork spirit.
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
Commensurate with experience.
Send CV, cover letter and salary history to Human Resources. Use the following format in the subject line: first name and last name, job title of position you are applying for.