TEC Systems Group, Inc. is currently seeking an experienced professional to perform control systems design, programming, and implementation for a key customer in the oilseed processing/biofuels industry. This position will be located in Wichita, KS. Our services provide exciting career opportunities in this high tech industry
Primary Job Duties:
- Provide technical support for site control system platforms and technologies
- Control System Programming: PLC Code development and HMI configuration.
- Control System Design: Scope development, project engineering.
- Provide plant check-out, commissioning, and start-up services at customer site
- Troubleshooting control system issues (strong hardware and software troubleshooting), helping support existing customer applications, general customer communication.
- Work with designers and drafting personnel to develop control panel layouts and electrical schematics and may be required to do drafting personally when others are not available.
- Work in project teams consisting of customer, electrical engineers, programmers, drafters and contractors to deliver integrated automation solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Primary contact and provides professional, timely customer communication both written and verbal
- Understands customer site processes
- Able to field after hour support requests
- Responsive, enthusiastic, with a strong desire to satisfy the customer
- Understands and follows customer site standards for software, hardware, etc.
- Work on a variety of tasks in an efficient manner
- Manage multiple priorities
Bachelor of Science (B.S.) Degree in Electrical Engineering or 6-10 years experience in the controls engineering field
Prior experienceor exposure to one or more of the following; electrical design, PLC ladderlogic
programming, and HMI programming
Experience reading and understanding drawings and blueprints.
Knowledge of NEC and industrial best practices.
Experience operating in computer-assisted design/ drafting program software