TEC Systems Group is seeking a recent graduate in Electrical Engineering to perform electrical drafting and train to become proficient at electrical design:
This person will be responsible for: delivering project documentation primarily through the design stage and start-up stages of projects and during any follow-up support. Utilizes AutoCAD or AutoCAD Electrical tools, techniques, implements computer
-based designs, documents development, verification, finalization and supports resolution of problems.
- Develop electrical design and installation drawings.
- Creates and revises drawings – control panels, electrical elementaries, interconnects, locations, installation details, cable schedules, conduit and tray lay-outs, and others as needed.
- Prepares rough layouts of documents as requested by design engineers.
- Drafts detailed multiview drawings of control panels and location drawings.
Electrical Design Training will include:
Interpreting electrical design requirements and creates original layouts, detailed drawings, schematics, isometrics and illustrations.
- Prepares one-line diagrams, conduit and wire schedules, panel schedules and lighting layouts.
- Determines the most effective presentation to assure conformance with applicable codes and standards.
- Provides for compliance with specifications, tolerances and safety factors when performing electrical design work.
- Coordinates electrical design work with project management, suppliers and other design team members.
- Maintains regular communication with the project manager, the electrical design engineer, clients and other groups involved in projects.
- Collects background information and helps write specifications and electrical design practices.
- * Reviews and checks electrical design documents within the assigned area.
Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
Indeed - 11 months ago