TechTrans is a language services company - teaching, interpreting, translating and logistics (coordination of travel conferences - much more).
We are seeking a Resource / Contracts Coordinator who will be responsible for researching and coordinating linguist outsourcing and maintaining vendor relationships. The Contracts Coordinator works closely with our Project Managers and Pricing team to ensure appropriate vendor qualifications.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research and find qualified vendors.
- Negotiate terms and rates based on project parameters.
- Maintain and update corporate contract management database and serve as main point of contact for information and reports related to the database.
- Provide excellent administrative support while managing dynamic requirements, task prioritization, and tight deadlines.
- Other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- AA/AS in Business or related field.
- Two years of relevant experience (Experience in the translation / interpretation and travel industry preferred).
- Excellent internet and research capabilities.
- Strong negotiation skills required.
- Quality focus and eye for detail required
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, organizational and planning skills.
- Advanced administrative skills - experience with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, etc.
- Great interpersonal skills and professional demeanor, suitable for having interaction with management, staff, clients and vendors.
- Verbal and written fluency in at least one foreign language preferred.
Ability to obtain background clearance for access as required for this position by our customer. Authorized to work – No sponsorship.
Local candidates only. 50 miles from Clear Lake, Texas (77058).
EEO/AAP/M/F/D/V – Everify
Administrative Assistant, Legal Assistant, Contracts Specialist, Paralegal, Bilingual, Procurement, Purchasing, Sourcing, Supplier,