We are seeking a Procurement Specialist who will be responsible for establishing relationships with vendors, researching suppliers, purchasing, and negotiating contracts for services. The specialist works closely with our Project Managers and Pricing team to ensure appropriate vendor qualifications.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identification of potential suppliers
- Negotiate terms and rates based on project parameters.
- Maintain and update corporate contract management database and serve as main point of contact for information and reports related to the database.
- Part analysis and research, price negotiation, and logistics
- Requirement sourcing and discrepancy resolution
- Provide excellent administrative support while managing dynamic requirements, task prioritization, and tight deadlines.
- Associates Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Procurement or related field.
- Two years of relevant experience
- Excellent internet and research capabilities.
- Quality focus and eye for detail required
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, organizational and planning skills.
- Advanced administrative skills - experience with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, etc.
Ability to obtain background clearance for access as required for this position by our customer. Authorized to work – No sponsorship.
Local candidates only. 50 miles from Clear Lake, Texas (77058).
EEO/AAP/M/F/D/V – Everify
Administrative Assistant, Legal Assistant, Contracts Specialist, Paralegal, Bilingual, Procurement, Purchasing, Sourcing, Supplier,
Indeed - 22 months ago
TechTrans International, Inc., a woman-owned business founded in 1993, remains a privately owned corporation headquartered in Houston,...