TEKsystems Employee Reviews

They took me in when I first finished school and helped me grow
Temp Agencies Customer Service Rep Tulsa, ok (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKNovember 16, 2017
this was a very nurturing environment, they slowly gave me more demanding assignments, and constantly placed me in places where I could learn more, and as a result I became a much more well rounded technician
Pros
Excellent place to learn and grow while being productive
Cons
They don't offer muich out here where I live
Great people to work for
Informational Services Consultant (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNNovember 16, 2017
The recruiters and managers go above and beyond to make sure you are well cared for. Try and find placement for you that works best for you in your situation, yet provides the possible career opportunities that you desire.
Pros
Possibility for great opportunities
Cons
Pay a little lower than expected
Project Manager,Project Planner (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, ILNovember 16, 2017
Great professional peers and great management. Peers were always willing to assist and provide knowledge. The client was very good working with external resources and appreciated you for your loyalty and knowledge.
A good company for contract work
Contract Communications analyst (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, ILNovember 15, 2017
My interaction was more with the client than with TekSystems, but compared to other contractors I worked with TekSystems seemed to take better care of me than other companies placing contractors there did.
I was a contract technician
Contract Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 15, 2017
They did well with keeping me working. I had a few issues but over all it was how I got my foot into the IT field. Which at the time was the goal. .
Fun to Work for
Technician (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSNovember 14, 2017
Best Tech Company i have worked for so far. Put you in the position to learn. Pay is pretty well. The recruiters are very helpful in solving your problems
Great for entry level
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Hanover, MDNovember 13, 2017
Good starter job, can move up quickly and get lots of training if you know the right people. Great culture and upper leadership seems to really care. Typical day is fast paced, so it goes by quickly.
Pros
training
Cons
healthcare
Great Opportunity
Business Analyst - Contractor (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHNovember 12, 2017
Great opportunity at TEKsystems. I really enjoyed my assignment with them and only wished that the assignment could have been a little longer. I was just getting into the swing of things when the assignment ended.
Pros
fast-paced environment
Cons
sometimes unrealistic deadlines
Consultancy that provide contract staff on a W2 basis
Consultant - Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Carrollton Texas.November 11, 2017
They were very supportive while in a position, there has been no post completion support. You are just abandoned. There was no communication around what the client was communicating to them.
Cons
No real support when a contract is concluded
Great Staff that had your back
Network Engineer for Nestle (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 11, 2017
The contract position that they had was a great match. The staff helped me through the whole transition process and were there for me through the whole contract.
Pros
Great Staff, great benefits
Cons
contract position
Vibrant recruiting & placement firm
IT Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 10, 2017
I love working with Tek Systems because they care about the relationships they place on both customer and talent side. I truly enjoyed all the account managers I worked with and the conversations and growth opportunities they gave me while I worked with them. I wouldn't hesitate to work with them again or recommend them to another.
Pros
Caring organzation
Cons
Not enough contracts in GA area to pursue as contractor role
Working with TEKsystems
CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Meriden, CTNovember 10, 2017
TEKsystems placed me at a company where I was able to continue to use my skills and experience. Was a great interim position which kept my skills fresh in order to pursue a permanent position.
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PANovember 9, 2017
Employees were very friendly and assisted when needed with the current contract.

Met with you on a monthly basis to review your current job status as a contractor
Pros
Hands off during contract
Enjoyed my time as an IT Contractor for TEKsystems
IT Contractor (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WANovember 8, 2017
My typical day varied greatly, depending on my contracted project. My first contract was for 3 days and I worked upwards of 12-13 hours the final day to complete the project with my teammate. Another contract was for 2 months, 8 hours / day and ended up lasting for 8 months @ 8 hours / day as my manager was able to extend my contract to keep me working for him. The management for my experience was very well organized. I worked for 3 different managers as I was recommended to them for different projects. Again, difficult to say what was the hardest part as each contract was different and all were enjoyable for various reasons; new people to work with, different surroundings and different locations.
Pros
Most projects were working independently
Cons
You never knew when your next contract might come available
Not very professional
IT Security Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 7, 2017
They were real nice when you were working for them but as soon as you say you are leaving you are dirt. They only seemed to care when you were making money for them.
Fun and adequate placement agency
IT Desktop Support Technician (TSR) (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 6, 2017
Great place to work. Friendly helpful people who work hard to help place you in the right job for you. I would recommend this agency to anyone looking to get into the field.
Pros
great people
Cons
was not helpful in finding me further work
Friendly and inclusive environment
Project Manager for Department of Ed (Consultant) (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 6, 2017
The Managers follow up on the Consultants on a regular basis. They return calls and will reach out to you to determine how things are going. We meet once a month in person to address any concerns and discuss feedback from the companies we are assigned to.
Pros
Continuous feedback, friendly people
Excellent Associates - Quality Assignments
IT Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 6, 2017
Fair, knowledgeable, and professional staff who are always willing and available to work with client management to address questions and/or issues. Very good benefits staff and delivery of communication.
hours are flexible
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IANovember 3, 2017
The work provided by TekSystems was for TaxAct. It was a customer service position with different hours every day. The work was chat based with some emails and phone inquiries. Overall the work was ok . I didn't like the different hours every day
Comparatively good employer
ITG Technical Specialist / Testing Lead (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 2, 2017
I was associated with TekSystems for about 7-8 years. Everybody are very co-operative, helpful and respectful. Never had any issues / problems during my tenure.
Pros
Free Lunches every 3 months

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TEKsystems. Our community is ready to answer.