Flexible positions with constant opportunities to learn.
Pros: Flexible, fun atmosphere
Cons: 12hr shifts, overnight
1. My typical day at work consisted of escalating alarms that came into the multiple systems I monitored.
2. I learned how to escalate alarms to the proper teams.
3. Management was flexible with my needs and always willing to help.
4. My coworkers were efficient and easy to work with.
5. The hardest part of the job was the 12hr shifts, overnight.
6. The most enjoyable part of the job was always being able to learn something while doing my job.