TEKsystems

TEKsystems United States Employee Reviews

Database Developer (Current Employee), Onsite Contractor in Fort Collins, COApril 20, 2015
Work as a contractor through TEKsystems. Overall it has been a favorable experience. They have good communication and maintain contact while you are out on assignment through one on one lunches.
A foot in the door
Cable Technician (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 18, 2015
Very helpful in getting to know the people that you want to know in the technology field. They have continuously got me in the door at a facility where I dream to work work in full time. Put in enough time with them, and they will get you set up.
This is a good company to work for.
COMPUTER APPLICATIONS TRAINER (Former Employee), ChicagoApril 17, 2015
This is a nice company to work for. I would recommend it to a friend. A typical day involved preparing contract, domestic travel, pulling of invoices, and accounts receivable.
Great Company
Lab Technician IV (Former Employee), Richardson, TXApril 16, 2015
Enjoyed the work that I did for Teksystems. They always treated me with respect and they always tried to fix any issues that I might of had.
Great place to get started as a contractor
Service Desk Specialist (Current Employee), Fort Bragg, NCApril 14, 2015
Starting here as a contractor is an amazing experience. You not only learn the life of a contractor, but you also get to learn more about branches of services you didn't get to know about if you were enlisted in another branch.
Great place to work, strong culture, awesome people
Account Manager (Former Employee), Thousand Oaks, CAApril 13, 2015
Pros: Free lunches, awesome culture, flexible work/life balance
Cons: health benefits
TEKsystems is an excellent company that takes amazing care of its employees and believes in a promote within growth model that allows for uncapped commissions and amazing on the job training with fast career advancement.
TEKSystems
Project Analyst (Current Employee), Hanover, MDApril 12, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: Leadership
TEKSystems is a company that places personal relationships over technical competence. If you are into a company that isn't focused on being a business then you'll like it.
Great Temp to Perm agency
Temporary IT Staff (Current Employee), Wausau, WIApril 9, 2015
Pros: Wide network of business opportunities
Cons: Limited benefits based on placement and position
Friendly and outgoing recruiters
Excellent account managers
TekSystems has worked with me while I was in school to provide the most consistent and flexible work that met my schedule.
Great Company
Contract Employee (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAApril 7, 2015
They cared about how I was doing at my assigned project. Checked on me weekly. The majority of the project was remote which worked out nicely for my family situation at the time.
good place to get your feet wet
Cable installation Technician (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAApril 6, 2015
i haven't worked here long but its a good place to start at least. the first job i was assigned to lasted about a week or so and now im sitting at home waiting for another job unfortunatly
Four week contract taught me much about customer service
Business Analyst (Contracting at Rawlings Sports) (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOApril 6, 2015
Pros: Free coffee
Cons: None
This short term contract enabled me to write three user manuals for a shipping system. The hardest part of the job was to collect all the information for the manuals and write them in the month I was allotted. The most enjoyable part of the job was to listen to the customer support reps interacting with the customers. It taught me a lot about tact.
Flexible positions with constant opportunities to learn.
Associate Technician (Current Employee), Frisco, TXApril 1, 2015
Pros: Flexible, fun atmosphere
Cons: 12hr shifts, overnight
1. My typical day at work consisted of escalating alarms that came into the multiple systems I monitored.
2. I learned how to escalate alarms to the proper teams.
3. Management was flexible with my needs and always willing to help.
4. My coworkers were efficient and easy to work with.
5. The hardest part of the job was the 12hr shifts, overnight.
6. The most enjoyable part of the job was always being able to learn something while doing my job.
Horrific Bentonville,AR/St.Louis,MO
Helpdesk Support (Former Employee), Springfield, MOMarch 29, 2015
Pros: I don't have to work for them.
Cons: UNPROFESSIONAL. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!
They lost my first check on a job with a 50mi commute and refused to return my calls or emails.

I have been harrassed by recruiters from the St. Louis office! When the Bentonville recruiters call about openings and find out I have had issues with the St. Louis. office they drop off like I'm the bad guy!

If your an experienced professional...don't bother!
Great company for technical jobs.
Help Desk Specialist (Current Employee), Warren, MIMarch 27, 2015
Pros: Opportunities to work within IT.
Cons: Benefits.
My experience has been very great. The only issue that I have encountered since I've been working with the company, would be the state of the offered benefits. They leave much room for improvement.
TEKSystems is a very professional and friendly IT contractor placement company.
Contract Business Analyst (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAMarch 26, 2015
My experience with the TEKsystems was very positive. The Account Rep was very helpful in finding a suitable position and kept in close contact with me throughout my contract.
Great supervisor's and good communication
ADT Security Installation Technician (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXMarch 25, 2015
Explains everything well and dont ask you to do anything outside of your job description. Great team of technicians helps you if you need it. Great supervisor's and good communication, and timely reviews.
Good place for contract IT work
Project Manager, Information Technology (Current Employee), Nashville, TNMarch 23, 2015
Pros: there to assist you when needed
Cons: when the preproblems working with you to find a new position wvious contracts finishes
Good company to work with. I had several assignments and they were solid assignments. The company benefits program need improvement.
Keeps me busy.
Consultant/Contractor (Current Employee), Appleton, WIMarch 22, 2015
TEK has been a great resource for me coming to a new city. Recruiters are friendly and supportive. I would recommend to a friend.
TEKsystems
Contract IT Field Technician (Current Employee), Area Office is in Tampa, FLMarch 20, 2015
Pros: excellantly administered company
Cons: not enough work
This was a contract position, it might be one day a week or 20 days a month.
I worked directly with the contracted customer. All where excellent employers.
Most co-workers were trained properly and were helpful.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the constant change in Technology and projects.
i was there to work and not have fun i enjoy working and not going to work for fun.
Contractor - Installation Technician (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOMarch 19, 2015
my recruiter found another job so they put me with someone else and we spoke once and that was it so unresponsive to my calls . so I contact Robert half and everything has been fine for the most part.

1 2 3 4 5

About TEKsystems

TEKsystems, a subsidiary of staffing giant Allegis, provides IT consulting and staffing services from locations in North America – Read more

TEKsystems Salaries