TEKsystems

TEKsystems Employer Reviews

Excellent Contracting Company
Program Master Scheduler (Former Employee), Pasadena, CAJuly 17, 2014
Pros: good compensation
Cons: contract only
Attempts to fit the right candidates to the right jobs an stays in touch to assist with difficuties
Very Productive and fun workplace to be in.
Technician (Former Employee), Richmond, VAJuly 17, 2014
Laid back and exciting place to work at. Employees and management was easy to work with that they made the job fun and easy to do.
Fantastic people and culture
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee), New Orleans, LAJuly 16, 2014
There is no structure for work life balance. As great as everyone is, it does not make it up for the lack of flexibility.
Great recruiting company
Site Acquisition Coordinator (Current Employee), Schaumburg, ILJuly 16, 2014
Working with TekSystems for close to 4 months as a Site Acq Coordinator for a telecom company. Overall am pleased with the assignment.
Mobile networking support
Mobile Network Support (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIJuly 14, 2014
I worked through TEKsystems at GE Healthcare providing level 3 mobile networking and VPN support. TEKsystems was able to get me in the door and I am very thankful for this opportunity.
Great Culture and Great People, Strong Communication and Never Left Behind
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJuly 11, 2014
Great Company that has built a strong culture focused on the people.
An Awful Company To Work For
IT Operations Analyst III (Former Employee), Okinawa, JapanJuly 11, 2014
I have been with Tek for about a year and throughout the entire time there has been nothing in the way of support for the employee. They take large portions of pay and give it to recruiters, while providing little to no assistance/guidance to the employee. The only reason I stuck out the entire year was to save face for my resume. The recruiters are – more... always being hired/fired/leaving. They will tell you anything to get you hired only to find out later that some of the things are not true. They rarely follow-up on issues that are brought to their attention.

I cannot imagine how they made it to where they are as a company. This has truly been the worst company I have ever worked for, and I will never make this mistake again.

The people I worked with were excellent, but they, like myself, were never taken care of. And, as a result, Tek has never been able to keep a steady workforce on this contract.

I cannot stress enough how much you should avoid working for this company. – less
Good Place to work
Information Management, Asset Management Lead (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJuly 10, 2014
Solid management team in place.
Comfortable work environment.
Great Annual Party
Contractor, American Family Insurance (Former Employee), Madison, WIJuly 9, 2014
TEKsystems sponsors a holiday lunch each year at a local restaurant. Excellent opportunity to meet other contractors...and get a free lunch!
Great group of people
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Tallahassee, FloridaJuly 5, 2014
At TEK Systems I was placed in a great position as Business Analyst / Deputy Project Manager. My client was Florida Department of Health (DOH) with Florida Women Infants and Children (WIC).

With this team, we successfully deployed a WEB based system and changed the process from issuing WIC checks to EBT card. The project went to pilot in less than – more... one year.

• Encouraged a good life balance between family and work.
• Promoted good health and allowed breaks (mid-morning and lunch time) for walks / exercise. – less
Ok Company
Service Desk Engineer (Former Employee), Bethesda, MDJuly 3, 2014
Worked for TekSystems for a total of 1 year, awesome place and contracting agency to work for.
Varity work for different companies
PC Refresh Technician (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 2, 2014
This was a contracting company and I worked for several companies under this company. All of these were IT jobs.
Switch Technician
Telecommunications Technician (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJune 30, 2014
Switch tech to ensure phone lines were up and active. Learned Nortel and Ericcson switches.
Fun place to work
Technical Recruiter/Account Manager (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAJune 30, 2014
Pros: friendly atmosphere
Cons: all was good
I enjoyed my time with TEKsystems. I was treated as a long-term employee from day 1.
Great Benefits
Plan Analyst (Former Employee), Bloomington, ILJune 23, 2014
Pros: paid on my surgery
Cons: still had to pay
I had Blue Cross Blue Shield Ins and that was great.I had vacation days and paid time off. Everyone was very helpful when I needed information on benefits and such. I enjoyed working for them and would love to go back. The worst part is that its not a career, its not permanent. That was the hardest part of the job.
Satisfied with TEKsystems
Help Desk Support (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCJune 23, 2014
I am satisfied working with Teksystems. The staff is supportive.
Work as a Contractor for BGE
Team Lead (MRT) (Former Employee), Baltimore, MarylandJune 23, 2014
Pros: short drive to work
Normal work duty. I learn about the way BGE due business, the staff was very low keyed. The job was very easy. I enjoyed the job, because the users was easy to work with fixing the issues.
Outstanding
Senior Business Process Improvement Consultant (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJune 21, 2014
Well managed company with the right balance of providing contractors and client relationships. Actively involved to monitor contractors and client satisfaction.
Contractor for Dell at Microsoft Data Center
Hardware Technician (Current Employee), Boydton, VAJune 19, 2014
Pros: day to day task are always diferent.
Cons: management bend the truth to their benefit.
Work alone (which is great). Have a small team. Co-workers are great. Management simi-tolerable. Learned new techniques in troubleshooting. No real hard part to the job except the Bench Logs. Making sure no mistakes.
Free lunches good learning environment
Level I Helpdesk Support Technician (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNJune 18, 2014
Pros: fee lunches good learning inviorment
Cons: short breaks, healthcare
Log in work station, pull up needed applications, check e-mails,
review open assignments and new developments. Begin taking
live calls or call back on open assignments.

Learned dealing with network connection, device operations,
corporate polices, and other troubleshooting issues.

Management helpful and fair.

Language barrier at times.

Working and – more... learning other nuances of IT field. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About TEKsystems

TEKsystems, a subsidiary of staffing giant Allegis, provides IT consulting and staffing services from locations in North America – Read more

TEKsystems Photos