TEKsystems Employee Reviews

Found 1,393 reviews matching the search
Fake Culture
Senior Finance Manager (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MDJanuary 19, 2017
Core Values and Culture are becoming just words. They preach they live by them but only to the point that they can control their employees. Its more like a cult and if you don't dedicate your entire life to them you will be eliminated. Not a good work life balance and requires many sacrifices for little reward.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
work/life balance, management is fake, horrible healthcare, low compensation
Don't really expect any job security here.
Enterprise Hardware Technician (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 18, 2017
gained great experience at my job site, no communication between employee and management. The recruiters are dishonest and essentially useless. There is NO sense of job seurity what so ever.
Pros
Great Experience and compensation
Cons
No job security, communication is almost non-existant
steady employment, no benefits or raises authorized
Senior Software Developer (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYJanuary 17, 2017
As a contractor for Lexmark, the job itself was good, but the benefits surrounding the job were deplorable. I had very little PTO and they would not negotiate any additional PTO even though I had been there 10 years. I received minimum holidays per year and no bereavement pay. I had very little contact with anyone from TEK for the last 5-6 years of my employment there.
Pros
steady pay
Cons
healthcare was expensive, no PTO, very few holidays.
Customer Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COJanuary 17, 2017
I collected timecards on a weekly basis for our consultant about 200 a week. I also onboarded new consultants for our new clients.
Eager to get me onboard
LAN Administrator (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJanuary 16, 2017
Very process oriented company to work for. Management was detailed and organized. You get up in the morning wanting to go to work. The people were very knowledge and willing to coach.
Great Company
Site Services Technician at Apple Data Center (Current Employee) –  Sparks, NVJanuary 15, 2017
Great company with great people. Provide Skillsoft learning portal to employees. Company is willing to negotiate salary if you are qualified enough for the position.
Pros
Great work ethics
Cons
No benifits
Broken prmises, misleading job posting
Computer Server Instaler (Former Employee) –  Prineville, ORJanuary 15, 2017
I worked for this Company for 3 months, when hired, I wasn't told about, the mandatary 3 month leave, when you reach your one year. And after the 3 month leave, IF their is a job opening up, and they want you back, you get hired, and have to start all over again. I was fired, because I "wasn't getting the job" even though, my supervisor told me and my team, that I was doing a good job. I started doing my book training, then was off for a day. I went back, the next day and asked if we were goiing to resume traning. Then I was fired.
Pros
Free lunches on Thursdays, if they show up on time. Hourly wage is good as well.
Great People
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 13, 2017
Great People that really care about the overall growth and development of the individuals around them. Provides a fun and positive work environment.
Fun & efficient group of people
IT Consultant/Contractor (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 13, 2017
Love working for TEK Systems; always finds me new & exciting projects! No complaints ever about the Account managers or the Recruiters! I have always recommended these guys to my friends and colleagues!
i have had good experiences here.
Epic Credentialed Trainer (Current Employee) –  New Haven, CTJanuary 13, 2017
This is my third contract with TEK. i am hoping for another. Nice people to work with. The only thing i dont like is having to keep receipts for meals. i wish they would just pay per diem.
Awesome company!
Active Directory Engineer (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 12, 2017
This is a great company to work for. They will always do their best to take care of you. They have lots of after hours get-togethers, and will also take you to lunch from time to time.
Great Team
Help Desk ticketing system and support (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 12, 2017
I have nothing but good things to say about Teksystems the recruiters are very tentative to your needs and they are always a phone call away.
Just Work
Technical Contractor (Current Employee) –  Cedar RapidsJanuary 11, 2017
Job is great. I am currently running data cabling for varies schools and hospitals across Eastern Iowa. The company they placed me with is a bit lacking with communication between the office and those on the ground doing the actual work. Its also a bit hard to communicate with my local rep. He seems distant and not very forecoming with information about my contract expiring and me being hired onto the company they have me placed with.
Good Training and COmpany Culture
Delivery Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 11, 2017
Teksystems is a good place to start your career. The skills that you will acquire are invaluable and will set you up for future success. Work/life balance is sub-par as a lot of hours are required for success.
Great start to a career
Enterprise Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 10, 2017
Great company to start your career and to learn the necessary fundamentals of recruiting and technical sales in your local market.
Good People
Instructional Designer (Contractor) (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILJanuary 10, 2017
Working with the Recruiter and the Account Manager was exceptional. They were always in contact and wanted to know how I was doing and what they could do for me. I also liked working at the client's office and with the client, CDK.
Contract company
IT HELPDESK SUPPORT for GM employees (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 8, 2017
As a contractor you, a person gets placed in a company to perform a job. There are no benefits. You are stuck with a pay rate and don't get pay well

Co-workers are great.

Hardest part is to deal with people who believe the world owes them and you are treated like you don't know anything.

Most enjoyable is when you are able to resolve the problem and you can see the results right away.
Pros
good workers
Cons
asking permission to even go to breaks
Gather all information before hand
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Frankfort, KYJanuary 8, 2017
If you are going to be a contractor, be upfront and have them provide all of their medical and dental benefits prior to signing anything. Their recruiters do not know anything, so force them to provide you the information that could cost you more than you realize once you are in.
good jumping off point
IT Customer Help Desk Support (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAJanuary 8, 2017
This temp service got me the job I always wanted. They help match me to a position I still hold today. The consultants are very knowledgeable about the surrounding businesses and know which jobs and people go together
Not the job I was promised
Applications Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIJanuary 6, 2017
I would rather not state specific reasons as to why I reviewed this company the way that I did, other than to say that the job was completely different than what I was promised during my 3-4 interviews.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TEKsystems. Our community is ready to answer.