TEKsystems Employee Reviews in United States

Found 1,201 reviews matching the search
Contact Work
Web Help - Website Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 22, 2016
I have tried staffing through contracting groups before. They were fast to find me work when I first started with them in the Los Angeles area.

Friendly, Professional and Organized are their three strongest attributes. I recommend them to anyone for someone wanting to hey their feet wet in the IT industry.
Pros
Friendly and Professional
Cons
No benafits
Sr. IT Manager
Service Delivery Manager (Current Employee) –  Media, PAMay 22, 2016
Provide operations leadership, consulting, and onsite management for TEKsystems for the Wawa, Inc. account. Functions include surveillance of the Wawa MPLS network and internal WAN, Information Security, and Data Center environment. Provide Incident Management for applications, Data Center infrastructure, store technology, networking, and desktop services. Outage and Event coordination and communications to the various Wawa Leadership and IT organizations
A day at work
Integration Tester (Current Employee) –  Loveland, COMay 21, 2016
My morning starts with standup meeting,where we discuss about what we accomplished yesterday and what are the blockers etc.Then start checking mails,write testcases accoridng to requiremnts and execute them.My co-workers and my managers are very firendly,The most enjoyable part of the job is team lunch,QA meetings.
Great management and culture
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 20, 2016
It's been more than 6 years since I worked with Tek but in the time was there the people I worked with were outstanding. I have referred friends and co-workers to Tek.
Minimal interaction with staff once placed
IT Staff Augmentation Firm (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 20, 2016
Initially, my recruiter touched base with me regularly, once he moved on to a new position it dropped off rapidly. I express concerns about my current engagement and was promptly replaced at the account. Not very happy with my experience with TekSystems overall
TEKsystems is a great company to work for; knowledgeable staff
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAMay 19, 2016
My typical day was to review/audit AT&T documents uploaded by AT&T turf vendors for accuracy and to ensure that documents uploaded followed AT&T guidelines; I attended vendor meetings to assist Construction Manager with document verification and driver verification. I was blessed to be able to work with a great people who are very knowledgeable and well informed on AT&T policy and procedures. Each work day was enjoyable as I enjoy to be working.
Excellent Company to work with
DCBS Application Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYMay 19, 2016
I enjoyed my position with TEKSystems and hope to do more work with the company in the future. I was a DCBS Application Support Specialist and felt like my skill set was appropriate for the position that I worked. Hope to do similar work with State Social Service programs in the future, in KY or Nationwide
Pros
Very Professional and Coureous Staff
Cons
The contract did not last as long as anticipated
HP Technician (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALMay 18, 2016
TekSystems is a good company to work for if you in the IT field. They are able help anyone find something in IT field. They respond to emails quickly and look for other opportunities before the contract ends.
Used to be good.
Tech Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAMay 18, 2016
TEKsystems had helped me in the past with a few positions that turned into long term hire positions. Lately, they seem to not have anything available, what they do submit I never hear back. It is like I am on their "Pay no mind" list.
Learning experience
TECH support (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 18, 2016
I enjoyed being a part of history when Dallas opened Parkland. The job did not last as long as I would have liked but I enjoyed learning and seeing the hospital.
Pros
Learn experience
Cons
Didn't last long enough
Great place to work!
IT PROJECT MANAGER TEKSYSTEMS (Former Employee) –  East Peoria, ILMay 17, 2016
TEKSystems has been a great place to work. They respond to emails quickly, they look for other opportunities before the contract ends, and everybody is always very nice.
TekSystems
IT Staff Augmentation Firm (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 16, 2016
TekSystems is a contract staffing company providing contract personnel to their clients. Overall, not a bad company just not long term.
Pros
Monthly check in with recruiters
Cons
Contact had to often be initiated by the contractor to the company
TekSystems
Consultant for Waddell Reed (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSMay 16, 2016
Liked working at TekSystems as a Consultant at Waddell & Reed. Liked all the people I worked with. Assignments did not have unreasonable time lines. Very easy to get questions answered.
Pros
Professional management
Cons
not enough Cobol jobs
Great Company to work for
IT Technician (Current Employee) –  Metairie, LAMay 14, 2016
TekSystems is a good company to work for if you in the IT field. They are able help anyone find something in IT field. I would recommend anyone that is looking for a company that helps you find contract work in the field.
Offices vary
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Bartlesville, OKMay 10, 2016
some offices have great recruiters and others and not on top of their game and will not call you back. Great effort will have to be made to keep in touch even when facing a tight deadline.
Staffing Firm TEKSysytems
Tier III Senior Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  Quantico, VAMay 10, 2016
TEKSystems is typically a staffing company, but I'm a perm employee. It has been a pleasure working for this company as my recruiter is also my manager. The only con to this company is the benefits. they are over-priced and the vacation time is very limited
Reliable workplace.
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Newark, CAMay 10, 2016
A welcoming workplace with assignments that strives to bring the best out of employees. Daily jobs were completing reports and audits. Very easy to get along with everyone.
Healthy work environment
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Alabama40May 9, 2016
Good support for client interaction. Smart, efficient staff that will quickly source answers to any queries concerning TEKsystems or client information.
Lots of Hands-On, Personal Outreach
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 8, 2016
TEKSystems has been very good at proactively touching base with me to ensure my needs are being met. They are friendly and outgoing and quick to provide assistance.
Awesome
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIMay 2, 2016
The company culture is the best thing about this job. You will work long hours but with great people. The happy hours are a blast too!